how to naturally maximize HGH at 14

cheerio

cheerio

Silver
so yeah how would I? buying hgh or mk677 is completely out of the picture due to my family being strict, im 5'8 and smth at 14 and predicted to be 6'2, just wanna maximize growth to be taller. thx in advance :)

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, 0hMan, Deleted member 33514 and 7 others
47117.jpg

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and RichardSpencel
too old its over either be 8yo or hgh is too low forever

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
so yeah how would I? buying hgh or mk677 is completely out of the picture due to my family being strict, im 5'8 and smth at 14 and predicted to be 6'2, just wanna maximize growth to be taller. thx in advance :)
be healthy lol. If roids are off the table just play sports, sleep 8 hours and eat good

CAN SOME OF U GUYS ACTUALLY GIVE ADVIDE LMAO IDEC HOW SHITTY I JUST NEED TO DO SHIT

naturally :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

blud thinks hes on reddit

muh sleep 8 hours muh do squats it release more hgh bro ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: womanfearer, LooksThinker, 0hMan and 4 others
Just drink milk and sleep a gazillion hours a day bro!!!1!!1!1!! 😎😎

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Either you inject 50 hormones and eat 200 suplements every day or you dont grow taller than ur genetic height

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker
Either you inject 50 hormones and eat 200 suplements every day or you dont grow taller than ur genetic height
what u think my genetic height will end up being, mom 5'8 dad 6'2 and im 5'8 and a quater at like 14 and half grown 3 inches in the past year thats all ik lmao.

what u think my genetic height will end up being, mom 5'8 dad 6'2 and im 5'8 and a quater at like 14 and half grown 3 inches in the past year thats all ik lmao.
Pray that you become your dad’s height

please stop coping. i have a pharmacy of drugs at my house and pin somatotropin every day. yet am still to see any noticeable height changes (i'm 15). i grew a couple cm over summer sure, but i more than likely would've grown even without these shits. Just pray you get tall lmao thers no other copes.

please stop coping. i have a pharmacy of drugs at my house and pin somatotropin every day. yet am still to see any noticeable height changes (i'm 15). i grew a couple cm over summer sure, but i more than likely would've grown even without these shits. Just pray you get tall lmao thers no other copes.
alr i was just wondering if there are any like known ways cux im new to this shit praying that i become tall fr

the dudes on here side are also tall like 6'2+ and dads side is mega tall like 6'4+ish
You are never going to grow naturally. You need all the hormones and ik you cant afford them at 14. Over

How tall did u end up sleeping like that
Won't tell exact numbers but the same height as my dad with 2 inches shorter mom
Idk if i actually stunted my height tbh. I used to pull all nighters here and there since 9 grade and averaged around 4-5 hours of sleep. Maybe it impacted my final growth maybe not

I will never know for sure how much i stunted and if even

Jurz what are u doing here?

Kids using the whole pharmacy to maximize height growth and end up 5’10 just for the local crackhead to reach a natural 6’2 with a diet of fent injections and dead rats since the ripe old age of 16.

Kids using the whole pharmacy to maximize height growth and end up 5’10 just for the local crackhead to reach a natural 6’2 with a diet of fent injections and dead rats since the ripe old age of 16.

Attachments

• 19501.jpg
    19501.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
I'd say start working out, sleepmaxx,gtfo ur house and take supplements before it's over

what supplements just wondering
Take protein powder - work out how much you're getting now and take enough to get you to the 1 gram for 1lb of body weight
Creatine- 3 to 5 grams every day
Multivitamins- take them daily
Btw don't leanmaxx (starving yourself is a bad idea) and eat well (go on a calorie surplus, especially if you work out)

Take protein powder - work out how much you're getting now and take enough to get you to the 1 gram for 1lb of body weight
Creatine- 3 to 5 grams every day
Multivitamins- take them daily
Btw don't leanmaxx (starving yourself is a bad idea) and eat well (go on a calorie surplus, especially if you work out)
alr ill up the protein and look into creatine, im rowing like 2+ hours a day and going to start lifting this winter daily, im just kinda lean/skinnyfat rn

alr ill up the protein and look into creatine, im rowing like 2+ hours a day and going to start lifting this winter daily, im just kinda lean/skinnyfat rn
Good to hear.

sprint and lift for longer tibias and bigger frame

• +1
Reactions: cheerio