how to neckmaxx?

lslt0ver

lslt0ver

Bronze
how do i get leaner and thicker neck

• Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali
I found these videos helpful.

Here for actual neck training (ignore the exaggerated thumbnail his neck looks a lot more normal IRL):

Here just to make sure you're on the right track and not destroying your neck:

But before you do any of these, make sure you have proper neck posture so if you're currently suffering from the inclination of keeping a nerd neck position you might want to try this first:

• +1
Reactions: lslt0ver
I found these videos helpful.

Here for actual neck training (ignore the exaggerated thumbnail his neck looks a lot more normal IRL):

Here just to make sure you're on the right track and not destroying your neck:

But before you do any of these, make sure you have proper neck posture so if you're currently suffering from the inclination of keeping a nerd neck position you might want to try this first:

I have bad posture in general largely due to laying down too much as a child is there anyway to improve posture in general

Deadlifts, posture maxing and neck curls

• +1
I have bad posture in general largely due to laying down too much as a child is there anyway to improve posture in general
Basically try to get into the habit of holding this posture more, it's fine if you catch yourself slipping up when you're beginning. To train for this posture it's recommended you peform chin tucks daily (check the linked video to learn how to preform them). After a few days of chink tucks and being more self conscious about posture my form has improved a bit.

How to fix posture

• +1
Basically try to get into the habit of holding this posture more, it's fine if you catch yourself slipping up when you're beginning. To train for this posture it's recommended you peform chin tucks daily (check the linked video to learn how to preform them). After a few days of chink tucks and being more self conscious about posture my form has improved a bit.

View attachment 2527200
i used to have terrible posture it's improve when standing up but still not the best my sitting down posture is the problem I think it's due to me laying video games 5 hours a day when i was a kid

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
i used to deadlift but was told it's useless, so guess i'll start again
The key is to do it for reps and with good form with your head up and straight.

Meaning you can't do it heavy, like you should leave 2-3 in the tank and slow and controlled

Don't do the heavy jerk deadlift just taxes you too much

• +1
The key is to do it for reps and with good form with your head up and straight.

Meaning you can't do it heavy, like you should leave 2-3 in the tank and slow and controlled

Don't do the heavy jerk deadlift just taxes you too much
so would 275 be fine i can rep 315