How to negotiate salary

Oberyn

Oberyn

Remember beauty is inside <3
So I have a interview with a big ass company . I dodged hr’s salary expectations questions but for the final interview what kind of strategy should I follow for maximum salary gains @Niko69 its a entry level job

• +1
Reactions: Loki, thereallegend, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
So I have a interview with a big ass company . I dodged hr’s salary expectations questions but for the final interview what kind of strategy should I follow for maximum salary gains @Niko69 its a entry level job
Oh man, it's 5 at night and just finishing my last bit of work before headed to bed, when is this, if anything I can help you tomorrow morning (in 2-3 hours)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Loki, buflek and Oberyn
Oh man, it's 5 at night and just finishing my last bit of work before headed to bed, when is this, if anything I can help you tomorrow morning (in 2-3 hours)
What's your work?
Goodnight workcel

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: irrumator praetor, Deleted member 21863 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Mfs instead of shitposting give me legit advice thank you

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
I don't even go to high school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Oberyn
Convince them that you provide more value than what you’re expected to be paid for. Try and quantify in metrics how much money you save them/make them or how you make things more efficient.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Loki, Deleted member 5815 and 4 others
@Niko69 fake mod. On Friday and Monday two different huge companies

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Corleone and Niklaus Mikaelson
Fuck fuck my dick wants to explode from looking at the girl in ur pfp

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Niklaus Mikaelson
@Niko69 fake mod. On Friday and Monday two different huge companies
What's up? Sorry busy morning, I'll answer in a minute once I've eaten some food

• +1
Reactions: Loki
"bhenchod give me big cash so I afford big bob"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
What's up? Sorry busy morning, I'll answer in a minute once I've eaten some food
They will ask my salary expectations ik market rate is around 68-73k. One of my friend got 68k +2k signing bonus +5k project bonus. But idk how to negotiate jfl

I wanna get 73-75k base ngl.

They will ask my salary expectations ik market rate is around 68-73k. One of my friend got 68k +2k signing bonus +5k project bonus. But idk how to negotiate jfl

I wanna get 73-75k base ngl.
You can claim you have another offer with x salary and imply you want them to match it.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
"bhenchod give me big cash so I afford big bob"
With that attitude, no one will ever hire and you will always be @Lonely

• JFL
With that attitude, no one will ever hire and you will always be @Lonely
My confidence and looks will ensure a good position at good company Bhai

You must amplify your abilities and make yourself seem worth more than what they’re offering. Don’t flat out state what you want, just puff up your value and act like you have other offers from competitors

• +1
Key is amplifying your value to the company and the people who are hiring you

• +1
You must amplify your abilities and make yourself seem worth more than what they’re offering. Don’t flat out state what you want, just puff up your value and act like you have other offers from competitors
I do have actually I have 2 offers from top 10 general contractors and 2 from big subcontractors and one mid size gc. However they haven’t finalized yet.

Last edited:
My confidence and looks will ensure a good position at good company Bhai
I agree dude. You have the ideal north atlantid phenotype. Just like cavill.

• JFL
this is all cope just be chad and you get 80k and the hr holes will also suck ur pp

• Hmm...