How to never get caught when shoplifting

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

Pubertymaxxer
I been shoplifting for 1 year or more they never catched so listen up

1: Always lookout for people even if they arent workers.They could snitch.

2 : Dont steal the same shit over and over again.If u always steal the same shit over and over its gonna be noticeable.

3.U can steal even if theres cameras.They dont check the camera only if they suspect or saw u shoplifting.They aint gonna sit there for 24 hours and see all the videos.

4 : Dont look suspicious just be calm if they notice u nervous they immediately gonna notice it.

5 : Dont put the item u gonna steal in open places like ur packet.Its gonna get noticed put it in ur inside packet it never gonna look suspicious unless it a big ass item.

6 : Always buy samething before u leave.Dont leave with non.

Also if u do get caught run dont wait for the police.They arent gonna search for u just for shopfiting also dont go back in thag store again.(if u got any extra tips feel free to replay)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, LampPostPrime, bululu_87 and 10 others
username keyword: albanian.

Color me shocked.Uncivilized analbanian manlet turk roach

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster, PickleTheSlayer, Deleted member 67558 and 16 others
username keyword: albanian.

Color me shocked.Uncivilized analbanian manlet turk roach
Nigga suck my cock u should say thank u im putting all this effort writing all this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, thatrandomteen, goobermaxxing17 and 1 other person
where u at nigga let's rob a bank

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz

2 : Dont steal the same shit over and over again.If u always steal the same shit over and over its gonna be noticeable.

3.U can steal even if theres cameras.They dont check the camera only if they suspect or saw u shoplifting.They aint gonna sit there for 24 hours and see all the videos.

4 : Dont look suspicious just be calm if they notice u nervous they immediately gonna notice it.

5 : Dont put the item u gonna steal in open places like ur packet.Its gonna get noticed put it in ur inside packet it never gonna look suspicious unless it a big ass item.

Also if u do get caught run dont wait for the police.They arent gonna search for u just for shopfiting also dont go back in thag store again.(if u got any extra tips feel free to replay)
Arabmaxxing or albanianmaxxing is wild

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Don’t steal past the age of 18. You’re gonna get fucked.

Don’t linger in the store. Walk In and go to what you want immediately and then walk out.

Don’t look like a scumbag when you go to steal. Wear something that looks good like a button down or nice outfit.

Wear a COVID mask.

I haven’t just shoplifted in years but this advice is usually good. It’s a real bum activity to go steal anyway tbh. Not a good look If you’re not a teenager and you’re stealing from a store.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, BeanletMogger, LampPostPrime and 7 others

Don’t linger in the store. Walk In and go to what you want immediately and then walk out.

Don’t look like a scumbag when you go to steal. Wear something that looks good like a button down or nice outfit.

Wear a COVID mask.

I haven’t just shoplifted in years but this advice is usually good. It’s a real bum activity to go steal anyway tbh. Not a good look If you’re not a teenager and you’re stealing from a store.
Im a teen

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Wear a COVID mask.

Nah bro u need to buy samething or its gonna look suspicious

Nah bro u need to buy samething or its gonna look suspicious
No point in this bro. If they see you stealing it doesn’t matter if you buy anything. And besides that If you even have money to buy stuff why steal? Stealing is for completely broke people like I was. You aren’t gonna look suspicious not buying something because you will be out the door by the time anyone even checks cameras. If they see you stealing it on the camera like I said, it is pointless to buy something at that point anyway.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, _MVP_ and albanian_chad

6 : Always buy samething before u leave.Dont leave with non
Also edited

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I forgat to add a few thing chill

No point in this bro. If they see you stealing it doesn’t matter if you buy anything. And besides that If you even have money to buy stuff why steal? Stealing is for completely broke people like I was. You aren’t gonna look suspicious not buying something because you will be out the door by the time anyone even checks cameras. If they see you stealing it on the camera like I said, it is pointless to buy something at that point anyway.
U could buy a cheap ass thing so it wouldn’t seem like u walked out of the store with nothinf

wtf is shoplifting

One more thing. If you ever walk into a store and just have a gut suspicion of something wrong, drop the shit and walk out. 9/10 when you get a feeling like that it’s your subconscious trying to tell you something.

wtf is shoplifting
Stealing from a store. Let’s say you go into a supermarket and put a bottle of alcohol in your coat and walk out without paying.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and albanian_chad

Best places to shoplift?

least thugmaxxed Albanian

read every molecule tbh

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad
You're the second shortest people in all of Europe and you have the lowest IQ scores in all of Europe at an average of 82.

How do you cope with being toilet cleaners in Western Europe while your prostitute women open their legs for foreign men? How do you cope with not having a military? How do you cope with being a failed narcotrafficking shithole?

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
i think the idea is that if you buy stuff youll look less suspicious, if they catch you shoplifting on the spot youll get busted either way but if they are just suspicious they might check cameras later

• +1
You're the second shortest people in all of Europe and you have the lowest IQ scores in all of Europe at an average of 82.

How do you cope with being toilet cleaners in Western Europe while your prostitute women open their legs for foreign men? How do you cope with not having a military? How do you cope with being a failed narcotrafficking shithole?
i cope with fucking ur mother tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Tiku, STAMPEDE and 2 others
i think the idea is that if you buy stuff youll look less suspicious, if they catch you shoplifting on the spot youll get busted either way but if they are just suspicious they might check cameras later
yes exactly

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

least chefurphobic Slovenian tbh

all true tho but still mirin low inhib Albanian thugmaxxers

fuck this shit we incels should all thugmaxx FUCK CAPITALISM!

• +1
I love stealing Chicken at the self checkout. And no I'm not black chicken is just really expensive.
The statistics are gonna be funny tho if the most stolen thing is chicken:lul:

I love stealing Chicken at the self checkout. And no I'm not black chicken is just really expensive.
The statistics are gonna be funny tho if the most stolen thing is chicken:lul:
where u gonna put the chicken

this only applies if you're not black.

if you're black do not try this at your local store. they already suspect you from the moment you walk in. keep your hands out of your pockets and avoid going into stores with back packs.

when you are black they already expect you to steal therefore it is over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath and EliteMewing
this only applies if you're not black.

if you're black do not try this at your local store. they already suspect you from the moment you walk in. keep your hands out of your pockets and avoid going into stores with back packs.

when you are black they already expect you to steal therefore it is over.
nah im white

When i was in sweden they got me at self checkout becuase i had accidentally scanned some food wrong lol, i wasnt shoplifting either lol but they went through my basket and corrected in. be carefule at self checkout gents

ride to the gas station with ur bike take a couple beers and some cheetos then walk out the front door get immediately back on ur bike and ride away. if the guard grabs u toss a wine bottle at him to confuse him

shitskin activities

Nah its Impossible to Shoplift nowadays. Too much Security. U will get caught. Its a fools game

You missed the best tip , act absent minded and put it in pocket then checkout. If they say you stole act surprised and that y put it there and forgot to put on counter. Always works for me , never been called but that was my backup plan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and Teddo23
I’ve only shoplifted when I was a kid but I suppose it’s nice to try it now to see how well I can do.

179cm avg height 94 iq rank 17 in the world how many countries are there In Europe then kosovo the avg height is 181cm with an average iq of 100 with pure albanian genes than the main land with less Slavic admixture and more pure illyrian

I used to do it but it made me feel like trash so I stopped

What about those scanners that are at the entrar? Do they beep or are they just there

it also takes away the point in stealing if you have to buy something everytime you steal lol

• +1
Reactions: fxckz and TechnoBoss
What about those scanners that are at the entrar? Do they beep or are they just there
Nah they useless only if the item u getting has a device for that

Wear a COVID mask.

Rare technoboss L. Its cringe to steal with friends but i couldn't give less of a shit from stealing from target or nike. Also u should know where were from they cant arrest u if ur total is below 750$. The workers are instructed not to do anything

I would never steal from a local business

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, TechnoBoss and albanian_chad