how to never run out of things to say during a conversation or interview?

_MVP_

_MVP_

C Singularity
i quickly run out of things to say

how to change it?

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and LancasteR
Ask them questions, get them to talk about themselves.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and _MVP_
Ask them questions, get them to talk about themselves.
yeah i think its about constantly asking questions to keep the conversation going BUT what if ur the one being interviewed and u cannot ask questions?

I used to struggle with this also. You have to actually listen to what the other person says and act interested. Ask questions to find more details of what they said and see if you can relate.

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet
i quickly run out of things to say

how to change it?
Your fear of running out of things to say is what causes you to. Try to get more comfortable with silent intervals.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Your fear of running out of things to say is what causes you to. Try to get more comfortable with silent intervals.
disagree, my mind just doesnt come up with more things to say no matter my attitude

I used to struggle with this also. You have to actually listen to what the other person says and act interested. Ask questions to find more details of what they said and see if you can relate.
i find keeping attention and acting interested very hard. probably need to ritalinmax against my ADHD and autism. im easily distracted and lost in my own thoughts, not really present during the conversation, absent minded