How to nichemax and how to boost your niche appeal

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Well, I believe that one of the most underrated aspects of slaying is niche appeal. For some reason, nichemaxxing is really underrated in the PSL community.

Having a niche can boost your lay count by the dozens, because when you find a niche, other aspects of your overall attractiveness are overlooked.
Take KPOP as an example:
Kpop

This guy here is asian and unfortunately, as we know, asians dont have a good SMV in the west and most of them are not exactly PSL/Sex Appeal kings. Despite all of this, this borderline homossexual asian man would probably slay very good looking girls here due to his niche appeal. Let's say that 5% of all girls by the age of 16 are into KPOP. That is enough to boost this guy's sex appeal like crazy, because the % of guys in the same environment with his same pheno is much less than 5%. Most girls wouldn't find him attractive, but he would still slay like crazy due to his nichemaxxing.

Of course KPOP is not the only niche out there. There's girls who like blacks, thugs, hipsters, musicians, gymcells and all types of things.

The most important thing is that you need to be smart, play to your strengths and find a niche that fits your race, pheno and age.

Take a look at this guy here:
Glasian2

He is clearly a good looking guy, with a good face and physique. But he is not a slayer: he is Kevin Kreider, the asian male model who got famous for complaining about struggling on the dating scene due to his race.

What is wrong with him? Well, he is clearly good looking, but his main problem is that he didnt choose a niche that fits his pheno very well. He looks masculine and mature, which is not well suited for asians. Sadly, the only niche for asians in the west these days is KPOP. His niche game failos him hard and thus he lost his insane potential.

How to maximize your appeal
I may be wrong, but I believe there's some ways to trick girls and boost your sex appeal to a huge variety of niches. This may happen if you combine some aesthetic traits to create different halos.

Brock O'Hurn is a great example:
Brockohurn

He mix masculine traits, such as huge amounts of muscles(which usually dont appeal to prime JB's) and a full beard with a long, dyed straight hair. This combination balances his overral appearance. He creates a halo for prime JB's and girls who are into feminine looking men with his long hair, but also creates another halo for girls who are into masculine looking men with his beard and roided body.

Another guy who did this very well was ZyzzReincarnate:
Zyzzreincarnate

He balanced his roided ogre body with glasses and long curly hair. I may be wrong, but I believe that's the sole reason he managed to slay prime JB's and young girls on tinder. Those girls are usually not into big ogre guys, but he managed to balance his brute physique with some feminine traits. He probably slays like the devil himself, since he can fuck both prime JB's and mature stacys.

It's just a theory tho, and I may be wrong. Im open to suggestions.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
Good thread. But you need a good base to actually work on for this to happen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Copeful
Brutal
20200819 024356

• JFL
Reactions: BASEDZAHEER and Deleted member 1100
@Tyronecell @Deliciadecu @Entschuldigung @Beetlejuice

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell and Beetlejuice
kpopmaxxing or death

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Entschuldigung and Reiraku
In the end, all of this can be summarized as being able to add masculine dimorphic features with grooming feminine features.

Tall, muscles, beard/stubble, tan... these are all dimorphic features that can be added with feminine grooming features such as perfect skin + hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Tyronecell, Copeful and 4 others
In the end, all of this can be summarized as being able to add masculine dimorphic features with grooming feminine features.

Tall, muscles, beard/stubble, tan... these are all dimorphic features that can be added with feminine grooming features such as perfect skin + hair
Exactly
Mixing feminine and masculine features is the best way to boost your SMV and your niche game

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Deleted member 7079
What should a curry do for appeal? Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Copeful
What should a curry do for appeal? Jfl

Curries can still "ascend", however, dissociating themselves of anything curry related is the first step.

If you're curry, just claim anything else tbh, say you're paki, arab... whatever (obviously won't work with those who are super dark skinned because they are instantly associated with being indian).

This dissociation alone will free curries from all the negative aspects that are associated with being indian.

Even normies, there's legit NO positive association with being indian, only bad ones.

• Cow praisers
  • Shit streeters
  • Drink cow piss
  • Poor
  • 18h studying nerds that get bullied
  • Small penis
  • Smelly
  • Weak
  • Short
  • Shit accent
  • Weird religion
  • Women rapists
And the list goes on...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6095 and Uglybrazilian

Lifefuel

Legit theory bro. Would you say that Kpopmaxxing is the only viable niche for East Asians?

Legit theory bro. Would you say that Kpopmaxxing is the only viable niche for East Asians?
Unfortunately yes nigga
I cant see an asian guy doing well in another niche, at least not in the west

But who knows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
The only thing I appeal to is the definitive end so that humanity doesn’t have to deal with a subhuman burden such as myself.

Underrated tread