How to not be scared of needles

niqfan625

niqfan625

Platinum
Yesterday I injected my first doese of MOD (1-29) for Heightmaxxing.
It wasnt painful (1,25/10) or anything but im still too „scared“ to inject again.
It‘s more of a mind thing than actual fear of the pain or discomfort.

Any tips on how to be less scared?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SADA and drag
just going for it is your best bet
its a lot like hopping in an ice bath, be accurate with it though, can't have the GH end up in the wrong place

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and niqfan625
imagine the next 80 years living as a manlet just because you were a pussy scared of needles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kavkaz777, Skywalker, dark-red-pill and 2 others
imagine the next 80 years living as a manlet just because you were a pussy scared of needles
Exactly what im thinking as well and thats the thing that makes me furious. Im
Not even able to inject a fucking painless needle and gonna stay a manlet so i have to do this. I will do it though 100% its just a mind thing

• +1
Reactions: drag
btw what's your stack and protocol

how tf are scared after ur first injection? after my first injection I got actively excited for subsequent shots

how tf are scared after ur first injection? after my first injection I got actively excited for subsequent shots
High inhib thats why my mind is fucked

Do it with a friend

MOD (1-29),Hexarelin and ghrp2/6 and Anastrazole
looks good but I'd definitely switch from Anastrozole to Aromasin (Exemestane)

the AI you're using is not a suicidal inhibitor and will cause a very serious estrogen rebound once you come off, or even if you simply miss one or two days

Eat one needle a day.

Have a friend nearby while you inject or get him to do it for you. It's how I got over the anxiety of my first pin
I called my friend while pinning and it helped but now im
Too scared again

looks good but I'd definitely switch from Anastrozole to Aromasin (Exemestane)

the AI you're using is not a suicidal inhibitor and will cause a very serious estrogen rebound once you come off, or even if you simply miss one or two days
I dont have a source for aromasin unfortunately

I dont have a source for aromasin unfortunately
are you in europe? if so just use buydeus or some random research company like peptidescience

Since I started to go to dentist often and get my blood checked i became used to it

are you in europe? if so just use buydeus or some random research company like peptidescience
Bruh they had aromasin the whole time? And my dumbass was buying anastrazole bruh

numbing cream

Think about the mogger you’ll be when all your injecting is done

When I inject I just listen to high T music like Deftones and that does the trick

Yesterday I injected my first doese of MOD (1-29) for Heightmaxxing.
It wasnt painful (1,25/10) or anything but im still too „scared“ to inject again.
It‘s more of a mind thing than actual fear of the pain or discomfort.

Any tips on how to be less scared?
mirin bros actually doing something

Think about the mogger you’ll be when all your injecting is done

When I inject I just listen to high T music like Deftones and that does the trick
I listen to Lady Gaga ahahaha

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
I listen to Lady Gaga ahahaha
Lady Gaga was my most played artist of 2023. Just blast Judas while blasting test lol problem solved boyo

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Lady Gaga was my most played artist of 2023. Just blast Judas while blasting test lol problem solved boyo
Im injecting multiple times a day now doesnt even hurt or anything jfl

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Which songs are you listening to? Me:Judas,Poker face,paparazzi,monster,govermemt hooker,bloody marry,alejandro. Are there other songs of her you would recommend?

Which songs are you listening to? Me:Judas,Poker face,paparazzi,monster,govermemt hooker,bloody marry,alejandro. Are there other songs of her you would recommend?
replay from her more recent album, venus, and Fashion (i'm your mannequin) are all very underrated

I was worried then after the first 2 days it’s like breathing now

Heavy metal lover and bad romance are good too

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625