HOW TO NOT BECOME RETARDED ON AIs???

idkwhattodo

idkwhattodo

Iron
So basically it’s known that estrogen can have neuroprotective qualities. Some have also said that with AIs and very low estrogen you could potentially lose PERMANENT IQ points. Obviously we do NOT want this and should be looking for ways to stop this. So a few months ago I was looking for nootropics. 95% are bs but I didn’t even know at the time. I was too busy listening to the placebo stories of the dumbasses who took them. At this point I didn’t even know what I was looking for. Then I saw @dannydipss thread and someone replied mentioning compounds with proven effects that boost neuroplasticity (how the brain repairs itself), which included cerebrolysin. So I kept going looking around for substances on r/nootropics. Basically everything was sounding like cope. The only ones that seemed legit were cerbrolysin, Cortexin, Semax and Selank. These are all commonly used it Russia, but unfortunately this means they don’t have many public studies available on them. However there are many anecdotal stories on them and their benefits

All these drugs can increase neuroplasticity and protective factors to allow you to keep all your iq points. Personally I’m going to use Semax because it’s the one most readily available to me, and it’s taken through the nose. The best one overall would probably be cerebrolysin as it has the most positive anecdotal stories posted about it but it is quite expensive and has to be injected

If you’re gonna take these, I’d recommend doing large gaps between cycles as this would minimise the costs and keep your sensitivity up while still providing the benefits to your brain.

If anyone can tell me any potential side effects they can see with these drugs reply with them. Especially any that have to do with Heightmaxxing

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and dannydipss
noopet also, its an oral neuropeptide

You guys need to work on titling your threads :ROFLMAO:

Well, nootropic is a tough pickle. Especially agents that are supposed to literally increase neuroplasticity. None of them should interact with your stack in any way, there isn't enough research proving that they do so. You should be fine overall, but should probably do more research on these nootropics before you take them, as Looksmax isn't the best place to ask and it'd be better if you'd ask Reddit yourself.

Overall, I somewhat doubt that'll you'll lose IQ points from taking AI if your e2 levels recover in 1-2 year time.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

Well, nootropic is a tough pickle. Especially agents that are supposed to literally increase neuroplasticity. None of them should interact with your stack in any way, there isn't enough research proving that they do so. You should be fine overall, but should probably do more research on these nootropics before you take them, as Looksmax isn't the best place to ask and it'd be better if you'd ask Reddit yourself.

Overall, I somewhat doubt that'll you'll lose IQ points from taking AI if your e2 levels recover in 1-2 year time.
How long does it take for your enzymes to return and e2 levels to recover after stopping aromasin use?

Did you say estrogen rebound on anastrozole is a myth? Can you explain why its a myth?
COPYPASTA FROM ANOTHER THREAD: I don't feel like sending you every study that involves aromatase inhibitors. But let's think for a second.
Screenshot 168

If studies show that after 6 days of stopping treatment, levels stay lowered and in every AI study, levels returned to baseline once usage had stopped. It doesn't seem like the aromatase accumulates, or that isn't how the function of letrozole or Arimidex works.

And the reason why bodybuilders think they experience "estrogen rebound" is because of the gyno they get during post-cycle therapy after stopping both AI's and roids. But think about this, if your test levels are lower during post-cycle therapy, and the test is the precursor (deciding factor) to the amount of aromatase you can produce, how will your e2 levels be unchronically high?

Even if you have a high conversion rate of T to E2, it's still decided by how much T you produce, and that T will now be suppressed during PCT! So it's clear now that your E2 isn't increased and your free T drops naturally since you are now off roids!

What causes the "high-e2 like" side effects is the imbalance of your e2 and T ratio. If you have suppressed T levels but still relatively normal e2 levels due to E2 being generated from different sources than testosterone, you can easily feel like you have high e2 and develop gyno and such.

• +1
COPYPASTA FROM ANOTHER THREAD: I don't feel like sending you every study that involves aromatase inhibitors. But let's think for a second.
Screenshot 168

If studies show that after 6 days of stopping treatment, levels stay lowered and in every AI study, levels returned to baseline once usage had stopped. It doesn't seem like the aromatase accumulates, or that isn't how the function of letrozole or Arimidex works.

And the reason why bodybuilders think they experience "estrogen rebound" is because of the gyno they get during post-cycle therapy after stopping both AI's and roids. But think about this, if your test levels are lower during post-cycle therapy, and the test is the precursor (deciding factor) to the amount of aromatase you can produce, how will your e2 levels be unchronically high?

Even if you have a high conversion rate of T to E2, it's still decided by how much T you produce, and that T will now be suppressed during PCT! So it's clear now that your E2 isn't increased and your free T drops naturally since you are now off roids!

What causes the "high-e2 like" side effects is the imbalance of your e2 and T ratio. If you have suppressed T levels but still relatively normal e2 levels due to E2 being generated from different sources than testosterone, you can easily feel like you have high e2 and develop gyno and such.
I can understand it clearly now. Thank you.

Can I ask you just a few questions in pms? I've almost fully figured out my stack.

• +1

Yeah I found all these drugs on Reddit. Unfortunately most of the stuff on there is complete cope and these were some of the only ones I’ve found that are actually used in the medial industry. I would ask reddit but I don’t think they’d be very helpful if I mentioned my goals with AIs and Heightmaxxing and even then I don’t think anyone on there would no about interactions. The reason Semax stood out to me was because I saw somewhere that it had “no hormonal effects” as well as that it can be prescribed to children in Russia. Also it’s a fragment of a hormone that’s already in our body. Ig I just wanted to see if anyone had any knowledge on nootropics or with low e2

I’m using asin for 2 months now. Still a retard.

• +1
I’m using asin for 2 months now. Still a retard.
Same !!! Have you actually felt any different. Supposedly there’s supposed to be some minor side effects with low e2 but I’ve only really had maybe (probably fake just due to diet and sleep) slightly lower sex drive