How to not get caught frauding with coloured contacts

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Gold
Title, let’s say you are wearing coloured contacts which completely contradict your pheno, how would you not get caught wearing them, and get people to believe you’re exotic?

Even if they look realistic the very fact that it’s against your pheno will raise suspicion.

For example Indian with blue eyes, paki with green eyes etc.

• JFL
Reactions: ducksoover and 5'7 zoomer
green eyes arent rare in indians, defintinely a minority but not something out of the oriidinary

• +1
Reactions: AySab, ascension, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
green eyes arent rare in indians, defintinely a minority but not something out of the oriidinary
I’m paki and trying to fraud with blue eyes, that’s unheard of. I was thinking more hooding, less UEE would cover it more, seems like a good way to not make it as obvious (like Delissola) when he’s not squintmaxxing

I’m paki and trying to fraud with blue eyes, that’s unheard of. I was thinking more hooding, less UEE would cover it more, seems like a good way to not make it as obvious (like Delissola) when he’s not squintmaxxing
blue might look uncanny, which contacts r u using

Title, let’s say you are wearing coloured contacts which completely contradict your pheno, how would you not get caught wearing them, and get people to believe you’re exotic?

Even if they look realistic the very fact that it’s against your pheno will raise suspicion.

not too uncommon for pakis with green eyes, it's all about skin tone to eye color differene. A dark ethnic with bright blue contacts is gonna look stupid.

dont fraud its pathetic

not too uncommon for pakis with green eyes, it's all about skin tone to eye color differene. A dark ethnic with bright blue contacts is gonna look stupid.

dont fraud its pathetic
I’m not a dark ethnic, more of a tanned complexion, similar to Delissola. Doesn’t look stupid on him.

And yes bright blue coloured contacts looks dumb on anyone tbh, that’s why I was going for more darker

I’m not a dark ethnic, more of a tanned complexion, similar to Delissola. Doesn’t look stupid on him.

And yes bright blue coloured contacts looks dumb on anyone tbh, that’s why I was going for more darker
Tbh for ur pheno green would look sm better than blue and more natural, def get green

Blue is just too obvious, and imo green is better

Tbh for ur pheno green would look sm better than blue and more natural, def get green
You think, what’s the reasoning behind that? I always thought green would look more unnatural, but blue would look better as it’s a heavy contrast.

You think, what’s the reasoning behind that? I always thought green would look more unnatural, but blue would look better as it’s a heavy contrast.
Depending on the shade of green, it is very very very natural for someone that is tanned and is paki to have green eyes, ik 2 dudes irl like that and it looks great on them. Blue on the other hand ive never seen and will kinda look uncanny.

IMG 7642

The 2 dudes i know irl kinda have an eye color like this (prolly a bit darker) and the same skin complexion

Blue just simply wouldnt fit ur pheno, but green will compliment it very well

Pack it up. Go home.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

Whatever you say Indian.

Depending on the shade of green, it is very very very natural for someone that is tanned and is paki to have green eyes, ik 2 dudes irl like that and it looks great on them. Blue on the other hand ive never seen and will kinda look uncanny.

View attachment 2875810
The 2 dudes i know irl kinda have an eye color like this (prolly a bit darker) and the same skin complexion

What ethnicity

View attachment 2875810

Makes sense. Thx for the advice. I think blue will still look good though. People with a more tanned complexion still tend to look good with blue eyes, so not sure about uncanny. I guess it’s just personal preference though.

I guess I wanted to just know how to not get caught frauding with either , normies won’t realise anyway for the most part that it goes against the pheno, they would have to tell by looking at the eyes themselves, which is where the contacts have to fit well and look realistic, so any advice on that (regardless of colour)?

Makes sense. Thx for the advice. I think blue will still look good though. People with a more tanned complexion still tend to look good with blue eyes, so not sure about uncanny. I guess it’s just personal preference though.

I guess I wanted to just know how to not get caught frauding with either , normies won’t realise anyway for the most part that it goes against the pheno, they would have to tell by looking at the eyes themselves, which is where the contacts have to fit well and look realistic, so any advice on that (regardless of colour)?
Nah ion know much abt them

For browns, anything other than light brown or hazel are a no go.