How to not give a fuck for a moment....

Deleted member 10374

Deleted member 10374

remember, everything you say is cope
I know every1 is obsessed with looks, chads, looksmaxing, self build charisma and ect.
I want you to forget about it and download 1 famous romantic movie that girls are falling in love with the main character every time they watch it. Best example of romantic movie with no chads is "The NoteBook", just watch how good acting is represented and

Take it as a challenge, dont try to mirin some1, neither to look for flaws and wrong tongue placement or something you do constantly in normal daily basis.​

then you'll feel some kinda of relief of all the stress u gathered
works for me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: everythingisacope and Sergio-OMS
another movie that meets your criteria would be Marriage Story if you have Netflix
if you don't, if you ignore Rachel Weisz, About Time could work too

best way for me to clear my head is music though, I go back to Grace by Jeff Buckley or SAW 85-92 by Aphex Twin more than I want to admit

another movie that meets your criteria would be Marriage Story if you have Netflix
if you don't, if you ignore Rachel Weisz, About Time could work too

best way for me to clear my head is music though, I go back to Grace by Jeff Buckley or SAW 85-92 by Aphex Twin more than I want to admit

im surprised someone here listens to afx

• +1
Reactions: George_Randerlax
Ryan Gosling still mogs us

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10374
I know every1 is obsessed with looks, chads, looksmaxing, self build charisma and ect.
I want you to forget about it and download 1 famous romantic movie that girls are falling in love with the main character every time they watch it. Best example of romantic movie with no chads is "The NoteBook", just watch how good acting is represented and

Take it as a challenge, dont try to mirin some1, neither to look for flaws and wrong tongue placement or something you do constantly in normal daily basis.​

works for me
feel like its just a switch OP. I havnt found a way to turn it off but Ik the button is in there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
  • +1
Reactions: George_Randerlax and Deleted member 4797
feel like its just a switch OP. I havnt found a way to turn it off but Ik the button is in there
hello newby, welcome to our autistic forum, ull never leave and will become cuck just like us

some songs are so depressing for me, movies are better way (for me) to leave reality
yeah, to each their own
music = only audio
movies = audio + visuals
vidya = audio + visuals + interaction

but I just don't click with videogames like before, only enjoy multiplayer on parties

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 10374
Ryan Gosling still mogs us
mogs the hell outa me ;(

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitch

works for me
Ok

n

works for me
nah wont tryna get ugly

works for me
I haven’t watched a movie or played a video game in years