How to not look homeless in the process of growing my hair out

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
Joined
May 29, 2023
Posts
1,384
Reputation
715
Drive porsche
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and JovenCansao
simply don't give a fuck and use a cap

think about it like you are a rockstar with long locks while others are normie subhumans
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
You can cut your sides. Your hairstylist knows this. Whenever I want to have longer hair, I cut it just as I did when I had shorter hair, but I only cut it slightly.

Edit:

Just tell your hairstylist that you want to grow hair and you need it maintained.
 
Push it back if u dont have a massive forehead and its pretty much it
 
You can cut your sides. Your hairstylist knows this. Whenever I want to have longer hair, I cut it just as I did when I had shorter hair, but I only cut it slightly.

Edit:

Just tell your hairstylist that you want to grow hair and you need it maintained.
It will take ages to grow this way, don't listen to this guy OP. Just wear a cap or rock a messy look
 
It will take ages to grow this way, don't listen to this guy OP. Just wear a cap or rock a messy look

What ages? That is only if he is balding. And I assume he won't be a metalhead. Maybe he will grow hair like Roger Federer or something.
 

Similar threads

p\lled
Replies
4
Views
35
hitch
hitch
D
Replies
8
Views
48
decorative straw42
D
K
Replies
2
Views
21
umbreon888
U
ihateyounigeria
Replies
21
Views
109
ihateyounigeria
ihateyounigeria

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top