northern mogger

Dutchmaxxing
need info saar!

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, Lynxress and thecel
Solution
john2
use dapoxetine if you can ofc as @fl0w suggested itt, that's the best solution

if you can't get dapoxetine, try jerking off and ejaculating 2-3 times before sex during that same day, this way it'll be harder for you to ejaculate during sex
You're not having sex at 27% bf, buddyboyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, socialcel, CarrotMaxxer and 9 others
somehow i am going on a date soon, oofydoofy!

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra, UrGirlsMcm, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Make her ride you, doggy style makes you cum fast

• Hmm...
Reactions: northern mogger
brother. i need serious advice, i dont want to search reddit for asnwers :feelswhy:
I never had sex, i tried edging few times. I used to count 100 to 1 backwards like 100,99,98 or just start squaring/ cubing number from 1 to 10. Also I used to imagine my mother or father will walk in on me in order to divert my mind. I hope that works for you too.:feelswat::feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, northern mogger and sub5c3l
think about the ugliest users on this forum to not nut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, LooksThinker, Lokki and 1 other person
I never had sex, i tried edging few times. I used to count 100 to 1 backwards like 100,99,98 or just start squaring/ cubing number from 1 to 10. Also I used to imagine my mother or father will walk in on me in order to divert my mind. I hope that works for you too.:feelswat::feelsgood:
any breathing thing to do? anything with pelvic floor? any moves in bed? fukin anythin saar i dont wanna last 5 min

any breathing thing to do? anything with pelvic floor? any moves in bed? fukin anythin saar i dont wanna last 5 min
I think you better become and cuck and get a nigger that will get the job done. Also it's your fault that you have whore of women who wants you to bang her 30 mins JFL:lul:

• JFL
I think you better become and cuck and get a nigger that will get the job done. Also it's your fault that you have whore of women who wants you to bang her 30 mins JFL:lul:
@InnerVoid type shit:lul:

its not my fault, I WANT TO DO THIS, thats the important part, like I need those Hakeem Olajuwon post moves but in bed and need to fuck for 30min for sexmaxxing :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
its not my fault, I WANT TO DO THIS, thats the important part, like I need those Hakeem Olajuwon post moves but in bed and need to fuck for 30min for sexmaxxing :feelsokman:
I think sildenafil will do the job. Try naturals like shilajeet to increase timing.

• Love it

if you can't get dapoxetine, try jerking off and ejaculating 2-3 times before sex during that same day, this way it'll be harder for you to ejaculate during sex

• JFL
Solution
For a fact he is a dalit paki whose gf cheated on him with some random nigger, View attachment 2811448
he is a fucking cuck, but i dont think he was speaking out of his arse. he just didnt elaborate, I also heard Hink say that by relaxing pelvic floor muscels you can prolong time before nut

• JFL
Reactions: ominion

natural solutions saar

he is a fucking cuck, but i dont think he was speaking out of his arse. he just didnt elaborate, I also heard Hink say that by relaxing pelvic floor muscels you can prolong time before nut
Muh Humzaa said, he is like cocomelon for young teencels. Jfl why you mention him on .org. I'm laughing in tears :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Maxresdefault 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and northern mogger
Think about algebra when about to nut or ur dead grandma

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
it sounded sensible, dont question my fucking methods you half faced molerat
Lmao, why are you triggered i just said Hamza is a cuck. And I just gave you two techniques of mind control. You can still delete your account and go back to watch Hamza videos.:lul:

• JFL
Lmao, why are you triggered i just said Hamza is a cuck. And I just gave you two techniques of mind control. You can still delete your account and go back to watch Hamza videos.:lul:
you fucking red assed ape, if hamza said lift weights to get stronger would you call him a coping cuck? its just something he said and im wondering if it could work

Just continue to have sex after you nut in her instead. Making really aggressive grunting noises helps with this.

• Hmm...
That is the last problem on the list for 99% users here
But probably being prejac is brutal

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and ominion
you fucking red assed ape, if hamza said lift weights to get stronger would you call him a coping cuck? its just something he said and im wondering if it could work
You lazy sperg, I searched for materials it's all about women having menstrual problems and gential deformities in foids. all the best for 30 min sex and be happy your alteast getting a pussy
Jfl :lul:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240321-134823.png
    Screenshot_20240321-134823.png
    527 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
You lazy sperg, I searched for materials it's all about women having menstrual problems and gential deformities in foids. all the best for 30 min sex and be happy your alteast getting a pussy

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
i need to search on reddit 10x better sex guides than this forum