How to not react negatively to rejection?

D

Deleted member 10782

Silver
One of my biggest problems in terms of game is reacting to rejection or "perceived rejection". This is the reason I lost a nice 3.5yr LTR. Let me explain.

Whenever a girl I'm fucking suddenly decides she doesn't want to have sex out of the blue, or claims she's sore from the day before, it just upsets me and frustrates me. It could be completely true that she's sore, especially if we fucked hard the day before. Or it could also just be a shit test. Regardless, I cannot control myself and I feel frustrated. The girl picks up on that and becomes less attracted to me, as she now understands that she can control my mood by denying sex and that I didn't really have outcome independence as she thought I did.

This has also happened on first dates -- I take the girl home, we make out and do some foreplay, but she prevents me from going further than a certain point (usually penetration, but sometimes also undressing her). I feel rejected, become upset/frustrated, she picks up on it, date turns sour, and I never hear back from her again.

So, I humbly ask -- how the fuck do I keep my cool when I'm horny as shit but the girl isn't down for it either for a real reason (e.g. soreness) or because she's subconsciously shit testing me?

My subconscious just screams at me "You've been rejected! She wouldn't have done this if she liked you more! She wouldn't have been too sore for Chad!" and I feel like shit. I try to hide but it seeps through. How do I fix this mindset?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345, karbo, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
if she reject then im onto the next bitch

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
if she reject then im onto the next bitch

But it's not a real rejection. Last time this happened this bitch slept at my place for two nights in a row and we fucked like animals every day. The last morning I escalated, she claimed to be sore, and I felt frustrated. But it's totally reasonable that she was sore, and totally unreasonable to believe she doesn't like me.

It's pretty normal for sub chad/tyrone guys tbh.
Don't mull over, just go to the next bitch

just internalize how stupid the average person is. how they value worthless things. how their values are pathetic and meaningless. realize that in the scheme of things, getting rejected isn't going to significantly impact your life unless you make it. and if you failed, at least you learn

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 4797, BigBoy and 1 other person
One of my biggest problems in terms of game is reacting to rejection or "perceived rejection". This is the reason I lost a nice 3.5yr LTR. Let me explain.

Whenever a girl I'm fucking suddenly decides she doesn't want to have sex out of the blue, or claims she's sore from the day before, it just upsets me and frustrates me. It could be completely true that she's sore, especially if we fucked hard the day before. Or it could also just be a shit test. Regardless, I cannot control myself and I feel frustrated. The girl picks up on that and becomes less attracted to me, as she now understands that she can control my mood by denying sex and that I didn't really have outcome independence as she thought I did.

This has also happened on first dates -- I take the girl home, we make out and do some foreplay, but she prevents me from going further than a certain point (usually penetration, but sometimes also undressing her). I feel rejected, become upset/frustrated, she picks up on it, date turns sour, and I never hear back from her again.

So, I humbly ask -- how the fuck do I keep my cool when I'm horny as shit but the girl isn't down for it either for a real reason (e.g. soreness) or because she's subconsciously shit testing me?

My subconscious just screams at me "You've been rejected! She wouldn't have done this if she liked you more! She wouldn't have been too sore for Chad!" and I feel like shit. I try to hide but it seeps through. How do I fix this mindset?
Leaving this site and blackpill mentality is probably step 1 but then she starts denying sex more then comes the onlyfans then the BBC bulls then you’ve played yourself cuck

Become low inhib, don't care about some stupid bitch rejecting you lol it's stupid to care for something like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
do not think

i‘m similar, especially when the days add up that she makes up excuses like being sore, tired from work, not in the mood etc.

it just puts you in the position of a beggar your body biologically needing something while being completely dependent on the decision of someone else.
and it makes you feel unworthy of sex because you think you lack some kind of SMV part.

don‘t really know how to overcome it though, if it‘s with girls i just met i give them a few dates if needed or understand it if they don‘t want to fuck once in a blue moon, but especially in a LTR where you naturally have less sex over time it starts to eat on your self-esteem

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
Tbh I dont mean to be rude but I almost get a sense that you feel as though you are entitled to certain things.
I feel like you should take a more stoic approach to life would be a great benefit, think about the worst possible out come and be ok with it.
This may sound cucked but it will help you become less entangled in certain pleasures.
You can have it but you must be willing to give it all away.
nothing stays the same.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 10782
Approach a lot and therefore get used to it

if u drink 10 litres water per day and someone takes 1 litre away from u, would u be thirsty?

but if u drink 1 litre per day and someone takes 1 litre away from u , u will be thirsty

u have to have options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782