How to not ruin your life while in PUBERTY (GTFIH)

gymcopecel

gymcopecel

Iron
if you are in puberty and dont thyroidmax its over for you

if you are hypothyroid/hyperthyroid get that shit in check asap, ITS MORE SERIOUS THAN YOU THINK!
your teeth wont come in correctly if you lack thyroid hormones, your bones wont develop as much and you will be a low-t cel with low energy and will to live

I got diagnosed at 12-13 and my doctor didnt put me on meds until mid 15s-early 16s so I lost tons of growth and my wisdom teeth didnt grow properly + I had terrible libido until 18 and didnt even care about females and getting laid. Got my first body after 18 which is brutal at this day and age.

Meanwhile my brother is on thyroid medication since he was 7 . He has perfect teeth with fully grown wisdom teeth(unlike me), great maxilla development(unlike me), great frame with big wrists and clavicles(I only got the clavicle part) and has had great libido forever. He also grew a full beard at 16-17 and looked hella masculine by then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VolcelFTW, 4lt.Real, Light Triad Mogger and 4 others
100 mcg levothyrox in the morning

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
Yes, I had the later. Undiagnosed of course until adulthood and stopped growing at 14 and suspect an association, as it can apparently lead to earlier growth plate closure

how do u know ur hypothyroid

• +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal

if you are hypothyroid/hyperthyroid get that shit in check asap, ITS MORE SERIOUS THAN YOU THINK!
your teeth wont come in correctly if you lack thyroid hormones, your bones wont develop as much and you will be a low-t cel with low energy and will to live

I got diagnosed at 12-13 and my doctor didnt put me on meds until mid 15s-early 16s so I lost tons of growth and my wisdom teeth didnt grow properly + I had terrible libido until 18 and didnt even care about females and getting laid. Got my first body after 18 which is brutal at this day and age.

Meanwhile my brother is on thyroid medication since he was 7 . He has perfect teeth with fully grown wisdom teeth(unlike me), great maxilla development(unlike me), great frame with big wrists and clavicles(I only got the clavicle part) and has had great libido forever. He also grew a full beard at 16-17 and looked hella masculine by then.
That's not true. What matters is above all to have a large amount of testosterone that can ascend very quickly, this was my case in reality the body remains in puberty before you reach your sexual maturity, on the contrary it is likely that you have had more time to grow because your growth plates and condrocytes have been very open during your growth. You just have to blast Testo in your body at some point to have a sufficient dimorphism (frame, brow ridge, Jaw, bone mass, dick size)

Yes, I had the later. Undiagnosed of course until adulthood and stopped growing at 14 and suspect an association, as it can apparently lead to earlier growth plate closure
Yeah growth plates fuse earlier and I also got prescribed accutane for black heads at 16, which happens to also fuse growth plates earlier. Im 5'11 since I was 15 yo and Im almost 19 now

Last edited:
That's not true. What matters is above all to have a large amount of testosterone that can ascend very quickly, this was my case in reality the body remains in puberty before you reach your sexual maturity, on the contrary it is likely that you have had more time to grow because your growth plates and condrocytes have been very open during your growth. You just have to blast Testo in your body at some point to have a sufficient dimorphism (frame, brow ridge, Jaw, bone mass, dick size)
I have most of these except good brow ridge or great bone mass

I had 400ng test at 17 , gonna get a test soon and if its still like that im hopping on cycle but idk if its worth at almost 19 yo

Yeah growth plates fuse earlier and I also got prescribed accutane for black heads at 16, which happens to also fuse growth plates earlier. Im 5'11 since I was 15 yo and Im almost 19 now
Yeah thats ass, I had accutane as well at 16 due to seborhoea. 25 now.

No you do not have to blast Test to achieve sufficient levels during puberty. Especially not without an AI, unless you want early growth plate closure and potentially fuck up your hormonal profile for life. Extremely low estrogen levels during development obviously come along with further risks and potential complications. You have to work out an exact and individual plan prior, while also getting regular blood work done to even consider this. Unless you are a desperate retard

I have most of these except good brow ridge or great bone mass

I had 400ng test at 17 , gonna get a test soon and if its still like that im hopping on cycle but idk if its worth at almost 19 yo
I really think that you can achieve high test (1000 and more) naturally. Literally I got more bone mass in 2 days with high testosterone and high calcium/cheese. It depends of your mother bone structure

No you do not have to blast Test to achieve sufficient levels during puberty. Especially not without an AI, unless you want early growth plate closure and potentially fuck up your hormonal profile for life. Extremely low estrogen levels during development obviously come along with further risks and potential complications. You have to work out an exact and individual plan prior, while also getting regular blood work done to even consider this. Unless you are a desperate retard
When I said testosterone blast I was talking about testosterone max

• +1
Reactions: NoaA99
How would people in the past stay virgins till their 20s.

where can i get full bloodwork uk, nhs and wait?
You can also test your waking temperature. Ideal range is 97.8 - 98.2, if under you are hypothyroid, if over you are hyperthyroid

• Hmm...
Reactions: hybobu
Stfu man, loosing your virginity at 18 is not "brutal", that's not waiting a long time at all. Some people lose it at 30 lol. Fking delusional fk. Makes the rest of what you say questionable

se você está na puberdade e não toma thyroymax, acabou para você

se você tem hipotireoidismo/hipertireoidismo, controle essa merda o mais rápido possível, É MAIS SÉRIO DO QUE VOCÊ PENSA!
seus dentes não nascerão corretamente se você não tiver hormônios da tireoide, seus ossos não se desenvolverão tanto e você terá células T baixas, pouca energia e vontade de viver

Fui diagnosticado aos 12-13 anos e meu médico não me receitou remédios até meados dos 15-início dos 16, então perdi toneladas de crescimento e meus dentes do siso não cresceram direito + eu tinha uma libido terrível até os 18 e nem me importava com mulheres e transar. Ganhei meu primeiro corpo depois dos 18, o que é brutal hoje em dia.

Enquanto isso, meu irmão toma remédio para tireoide desde os 7 anos. Ele tem dentes perfeitos com dentes do siso totalmente crescidos (ao contrário de mim), ótimo desenvolvimento da maxila (ao contrário de mim), ótima estrutura com pulsos e clavículas grandes (eu só tenho a parte da clavícula) e sempre teve uma ótima libido. Ele também deixou crescer uma barba cheia aos 16-17 anos e parecia muito másculo naquela época.
I have hypothyroidism and I feel like I was losing tons of growth. More different than what you report, my libido is extremely high, the only thing I've been noticing is that I gain fat very quickly and I'm feeling a huge delay in my height, I'm about 5' 11', I'm 15 years and 11 months old. I'm feeling stuck at this level even though my father was around 6′ 0. Well, that's just my story, I take levoxitril 85 mg

I really think that you can achieve high test (1000 and more) naturally. Literally I got more bone mass in 2 days with high testosterone and high calcium/cheese. It depends of your mother bone structure
I been tracking my cals since I was 15, I havent skipped more than 15 days since then. I have been eating 6-10 eggs everyday, red meat everyday, good quality dairy everyday, hitting 95% of my micros , supplementing creatine/magnesium/zinc/vitamin e/omega 3s , megadosing d3+k2 (over of 10000ius of d3) for LITERAL YEARS. Unfortunately, not a single thing has changed for my test/libido and ability to grow muscle. I have a mediocre physique even though I have been training for almost 4 years. Might be cursed atp, you can name everything nutrition/training-wise, I have tried it 100%, literally everything.

• JFL
Reactions: watah
I have hypothyroidism and I feel like I was losing tons of growth. More different than what you report, my libido is extremely high, the only thing I've been noticing is that I gain fat very quickly and I'm feeling a huge delay in my height, I'm about 5' 11', I'm 15 years and 11 months old. I'm feeling stuck at this level even though my father was around 6′ 0. Well, that's just my story, I take levoxitril 85 mg

My theory for everything thats happening to me is that what I did as a kid dictates my life.

I didnt do any sports from 11 to 14 yo, slept on my stomach, TERRIBLE POSTURE, mouth breathing 24/7, didnt move a lot, didnt eat a lot ( 0 micros/macros), I was skinny fat af (almost 0 muscle on my frame but tons of fat), 0 females, only rotted in my pc all day playing games, 0 vitamin d, 0 vitamin k2. I have fixed my physique/posture now after a lot of years and somewhat my bone structure/sleep/breathing but I still have a lot more to improve on. I dont really think there has ever been anyone in this forum that have changed his life as much as me.

mirin competitionminning

• +1
Reactions: Jova
I been tracking my cals since I was 15, I havent skipped more than 15 days since then. I have been eating 6-10 eggs everyday, red meat everyday, good quality dairy everyday, hitting 95% of my micros , supplementing creatine/magnesium/zinc/vitamin e/omega 3s , megadosing d3+k2 (over of 10000ius of d3) for LITERAL YEARS. Unfortunately, not a single thing has changed for my test/libido and ability to grow muscle. I have a mediocre physique even though I have been training for almost 4 years. Might be cursed atp, you can name everything nutrition/training-wise, I have tried it 100%, literally everything.
What exploded my testosterone was mainly nofap, it must improve something in the hormones, the receptors, the dopamine or the thyroid probably. Nofap is essential as a man, you have to maximize your dopamine but you must clearly have a hormonal problem.

Fucking garbage genetics holy shit 😹😹

• So Sad
Reactions: gymcopecel

do u think i have low thyroid?
i stopped growing in height shortly after i turned 15 and i have teeth crowding and pretty narrow clavicles and wrists and its hard for me to get up in the morning a lot even if i slept good
but my libido is good:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

do u think i have low thyroid?
i stopped growing in height shortly after i turned 15 and i have teeth crowding and pretty narrow clavicles and wrists and its hard for me to get up in the morning a lot even if i slept good
but my libido is good:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
even if you do you cant go back in time now
just get your tsh and parathyroid hormones checked and make sure they are perfect
it wouldnt hurt to supplement with thyroid anyway, having more thyroid is better than having less and it can really change your life and enhance every aspect of it

its really worth it imo
benefits outweigh the risks

just make sure to do some good research about it b4 you do it
I think it might shut down my TSH very bad

And growth related issues, imagine some day the pharmacist refuses to sell it otc? I can't order online

even if you do you cant go back in time now
just get your tsh and parathyroid hormones checked and make sure they are perfect
it wouldnt hurt to supplement with thyroid anyway, having more thyroid is better than having less and it can really change your life and enhance every aspect of it
how do i get thyroid
16 btw

And growth related issues, imagine some day the pharmacist refuses to sell it otc? I can't order online
i dont think pharmacists can decide to just stop selling it just like that and i am sure the doctor will prescribe it to you if you tell him you have been using it and need some more to slowly get off so your body make it agauin naturally

and it wont shut you down excep if you use it all year
its like test, you will always recover your natural test to some point except if you abused it/been on it for too much time
but the good thing is that thyroid hormones comeback easier and are more permissible

Just go to a doctor and get it prescribed. Then use it 4L. Your choice though, thats just what I am doing.
BUT..
Is your TSH in range rn (<2 mU/L) ? Are your parathyroid hormones in range? Do you experience hypothyroid problems (Cold hands/feet, feeling sluggish, Low T/energy/libido , Hair-Loss, slow muscle growth) ??
If not, is it REALLY worth it for you?

how do i get thyroid
16 btw
Go to a trusted doctor. Get checked out. If there is a problem , he will help you (imo your TSH should be below 2mU/L or else you will experience hypothyroid problems). You are still young, do this ASAP

Yet in one of my threads i was talking about thyroid i got insane backlash in the comments

they have it on driadashop.eu
questionnable sources tho
they have it in most steroids maketplace just search for them
t3 or t4 and do yk any that ship to the u.s?