How to not wreck your body while taking vitamins/supps (retard)

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❤️
There’s way too many people here who comb through threads looking for the most popular supplements to take without looking into the side effects and hazards for taking them, here’s the most common mistakes I’ve seen when taking supps

1.Taking zinc pills without copper pills, increased zinc lowers natural copper levels and can induce anemia. If you take zinc, you better be fucking taking copper

2.Ashwagandha has the potential to fuck up your thyroid and libido, don’t start with a crazy high dose and take it slow

3.Vitamin D3, K2, and Magnesium citrate go hand in hand, they aren’t useless by themselves but if you want the most value out of them take them together

4.Not realizing the difference between similarly named supplements. People will hear to take vitamin D and then buy vitamin D2 instead of D3. Many similarly named supplements have vastly different effects. For instance Magnesium has Magnesium Citrate, Taurate, Glycinate, Ordtate and more. Each of them have vastly different effects.

5.Calcium pills without D3/k2 you won’t get bigger bones, you’ll get free floating calcium deposits in your arteries (retard)

6.Buying from cheap no-name brands on Amazon. An external audit found that 60% of top supplement brands on Amazon had either lower amounts than advertised or in certain cases NONE of the supplement that was advertised. Do some research beforehand

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Amadeus, GalacticHero, ROTTING and 12 others
jfl at buying supplements from amazon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs, thecel, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
Ideal is just eating pills of everything your body needs.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
There’s way too many people here who comb through threads looking for the most popular supplements to take without looking into the side effects and hazards for taking them, here’s the most common mistakes I’ve seen when taking supps

1.Taking zinc pills without copper pills, increased zinc lowers natural copper levels and can induce anemia. If you take zinc, you better be fucking taking copper

2.Ashwagandha has the potential to fuck up your thyroid and libido, don’t start with a crazy high dose and take it slow

3.Vitamin D3, K2, and Magnesium citrate go hand in hand, they aren’t useless by themselves but if you want the most value out of them take them together

4.Not realizing the difference between similarly named supplements. People will hear to take vitamin D and then buy vitamin D2 instead of D3. Many similarly named supplements have vastly different effects. For instance Magnesium has Magnesium Citrate, Taurate, Glycinate, Ordtate and more. Each of them have vastly different effects.

5.Calcium pills without D3/k2 you won’t get bigger bones, you’ll get free floating calcium deposits in your arteries (retard)

6.Buying from cheap no-name brands on Amazon. An external audit found that 60% of top supplement brands on Amazon had either lower amounts than advertised or in certain cases NONE of the supplement that was advertised. Do some research beforehand
View attachment 2410BDC2-80B5-4D23-BAF6-8D5101AA0BD1.webpThis is all you need. Only retards megadose on specific vitamins.

• JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, Banderacell, Moggie and 2 others
what about zipvit?

I take these (Life Extension Multivitamin), are they any good?
life-extension-two-per-day-multiwitamina-60-tabletek4.webp

• +1
Reactions: thecel and mvp2v1
I take these (Life Extension Multivitamin), are they any good?
life-extension-two-per-day-multiwitamina-60-tabletek4.webp
multivitamins don’t hurt, but even if you have a shit diet you’re getting most of your micronutrients every day anyways, and having extra won’t really benefit you at all. The real issue is the few micronutrients that you aren’t getting from your diet that are extremely necessary. Vitamin D3, k2, and magnesium are some of the most important micronutrients that you need and so many people are deficient in all of them.

Also many of the vitamins in the one pill compete for absorption so you aren’t really getting the true value stated on the box.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
jfl at buying supplements from amazon
OVER FOR MY ASSS I JUST BOUGHT SUPPS FROM AMAZON FUARK where tf do i buy them from though cause amazon do be cheap + quick shipping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
OVER FOR MY ASSS I JUST BOUGHT SUPPS FROM AMAZON FUARK where tf do i buy them from though cause amazon do be cheap + quick shipping
just make sure not to get scam supplements, op you got a sauce for that 60% figure?

Also many of the vitamins in the one pill compete for absorption so you aren’t really getting the true value stated on the box.
is this legit or is it broscience?

Where do you buy them?
chemist, amazon shipping prices to nz are too high for me to consider it tbh

apparently amazon australia expanded to nz recently so I could try it but i dont know if it will work out to be that much cheaper

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming
Ideal is just eating pills of everything your body needs.

:feelsuhh: ideal is eating FOOD that contains all the nutrients your body need

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
is this legit or is it broscience?
It’s legit retard. Especially with fat soluble vitamins (A,D,E,K) that require fat to be processed.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
:feelsuhh: ideal is eating FOOD that contains all the nutrients your body need
Ideal is canibalism, only another human contains all the nutrients your body needs, Skip the brain however and you will be set