How to NT max

Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Mistral
Go outside stop being a bitch stop thinking pills will turn u in to a "slayer" ye they help but they are not the solution

Just say hello to people and be yourself its so fkin ez to be NT dont have a filter dont try to impress people literally just be yourself

Go outside stop being a bitch stop thinking pills will turn u in to a "slayer" ye they help but they are not the solution

Just say hello to people and be yourself its so fkin ez to be NT dont have a filter dont try to impress people literally just be yourself
if i was a mod i'd permaban you for this ultra low iq retarded reddit-tier advice thread
gtfo my forum :feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, carnage, UnderCovrN0rmie and 4 others
if i was a mod i'd permaban you for this ultra low iq retarded reddit-tier advice thread
gtfo my forum :feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Keep overdosing on ur nootropics dumb ass kid all the while being in an echo chamber of circle jerking faggots this isn't blue pill advice this is real advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Keep overdosing on ur nootropics dumb ass kid all the while being in an echo chamber of circle jerking faggots this isn't blue pill advice this is real advice
do you even realize what you are saying? "its so fkin ez to be NT" being neurotypical is literally decided by your fucking brain you mongoloid, its not a decision
its like telling a disabled person in a wheelchair to "just stand up bro" kys tbh ngl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, IWantToMax and Sasaz2
do you realize even realize what you are saying? "its so fkin ez to be NT" being neurotypical is literally decided by your fucking brain you mongoloid, its not a decision
its like telling a disabled person in a wheelchair to "just stand up bro" kys tbh ngl
I am a psych student if u keep telling ur self u have a mental ilness and its impossible to solve guess what your brain does ?? XD?

numerous studies prove my point stop being gay stop thinking your special and just say hi to ppl

• +1
Dafuq nt mean

Dafuq nt mean
neurotypical

im fucking trying but this is not NTmaxxing its lowinhibmaxxing
i have something in my fucking behaviours or speach or idk fucking what that deters girls from me in long term even if they are attracted to me

the most important things are:

haircut and clothes imo. if you dress like a NT guy, you will be NT for most people if you dont talk too much bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and Eduardo DOV
the most important things are:

haircut and clothes imo. if you dress like a NT guy, you will be NT for most people if you dont talk too much bullshit
always top tier hair and clothes when i go out to girls

Some of the faggots in this thread have no life experience, OP is right

do you even realize what you are saying? "its so fkin ez to be NT" being neurotypical is literally decided by your fucking brain you mongoloid, its not a decision
lmao Being able to have good interpersonal skills and relate to other ppl over substanceless topics is not hard to do. It's like learning how to get good at a sport, playing music, cooking, etc. All you have to do is force yourself to be around ppl and not be braindead.

Unless you're literally on the fucking spectrum, which I know most ppl here actually aren't they just have social anxiety, there is no "muh brain" cope. Even literal autists can learn these skills through enough exposure therapy + meds. You're being the epitome of the LDARcel rn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3635
Don't have any links but go research free will vs no free will was a popular study done in the U.S where those that were convinced they didn't have free will would start behaving in such a manner similarly from that you can interpret that it is all in ur mind a bunch of other ones you can look in to such as hypnosis studies etc
neurotypical

im fucking trying but this is not NTmaxxing its lowinhibmaxxing
i have something in my fucking behaviours or speach or idk fucking what that deters girls from me in long term even if they are attracted to me
it's because you are holding back people can detect when ur faking it or check ur body language are you closed off ? or open ?do you keep eyecontact ??
Some of the faggots in this thread have no life experience, OP is right

lmao Being able to have good interpersonal skills and relate to other ppl over substanceless topics is not hard to do. It's like learning how to get good at a sport, playing music, cooking, etc. All you have to do is force yourself to be around ppl and not be braindead.

Unless you're literally on the fucking spectrum, which I know most ppl here actually aren't they just have social anxiety, there is no "muh brain" cope. Even literal autists can learn these skills through enough exposure therapy + meds. You're being the epitome of the LDARcel rn.
This put the nail on the head bro the issue is also the constant circle jerk and self pity doesn't help

• +1
Reactions: Cope and Deleted member 685
Don't have any links but go research free will vs no free will was a popular study done in the U.S where those that were convinced they didn't have free will would start behaving in such a manner similarly from that you can interpret that it is all in ur mind a bunch of other ones you can look in to such as hypnosis studies etc

it's because you are holding back people can detect when ur faking it or check ur body language are you closed off ? or open ?do you keep eyecontact ??
Do you believe in free will?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Yes I do ! wbu ?
Idk man, I want to but I watched alot of videos of people saying it doesn't exist etc. What is it that made you believe in free will btw? I'm curious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Idk man, I want to but I watched alot of videos of people saying it doesn't exist etc. What is it that made you believe in free will btw? I'm curious.
For me it is an intrinsic belief , the ability to believe that your actions are your own responsibility build mental fortitude and confidence there is also some religious belief that I have which is why I believe in free will. Also logically thinking believing in free will vs not believing in it outweigh the benefits

The video are most likely very psuedo science based as not even science has the complete answers to free will it is a never ending debate it is a depressing rabit hole

• +1
just be confident, bro

just be confident, bro
nah don't be confident start spazzing on the floor like ur having a heart attack tell people ur black pilled , apologise profusely when u accidentally make eye contact with a female

• Love it
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie