How to oldmax or badboymax?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Multiple people have told me that I look like a 14 year old (I'm 18). My mother always tells me that I look like a professor.
Looking young means that I am not a sexual being in the eyes of women, that I'm harmless and unmanly. Girls want old looking guys. The SMV of a 18 year old guy is pretty low already, now imagine how low the SMV of a 14 year old looking guy is.
Looking like a professor means that I look like a person people can't have fun with, that I'm nerdy and creepy.

So I really want to oldmax and badboymax. I'll certainly get full sleeves tattoos in the future, but only in like 7 years.
What else can I do to look older and like a bad boy.

I don't want to look like a nerdy, innocent mother milk drinking little boy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Lift weights, if your low t, do low doses of your roids (wait till you're 22 preferably). Building muscle will also increase t naturally which will make you look older.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Tricky and Afrikancel
It depends on how you look. If you have that young boy look, you shouldn't be running bad boy game. It's just cringey. So instead run the nerd/pretty boy game.
Badboy and looking older only works when you have a decent looking body and bone structure.

• +1
It depends on how you look. If you have that young boy look, you shouldn't be running bad boy game. It's just cringey. So instead run the nerd/pretty boy game.
Badboy and looking older only works when you have a decent looking body and bone structure.
Ye what surgeries do I need to look older?

• +1
by the way I have deep wrinkles on my forehead already and I still look young. It's babyface bone structure. I don't know if I'm low T, normal T or high T

• +1
imagine looking 14 and 40 at the same time. that must be epic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Inject Trenbolone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jefferson and Afrikancel
Drink alcohol and grow a beard

• +1
Multiple people have told me that I look like a 14 year old (I'm 18). My mother always tells me that I look like a professor.
Looking young means that I am not a sexual being in the eyes of women, that I'm harmless and unmanly. Girls want old looking guys. The SMV of a 18 year old guy is pretty low already, now imagine how low the SMV of a 14 year old looking guy is.
Looking like a professor means that I look like a person people can't have fun with, that I'm nerdy and creepy.

So I really want to oldmax and badboymax. I'll certainly get full sleeves tattoos in the future, but only in like 7 years.

Looking younger could be beneficial depending on your height/body fat.

I'd recommend you to wait and see what happens.

• +1
I think jaw surgery will save me
Looking younger could be beneficial depending on your height/body fat.

I'd recommend you to wait and see what happens.
this will be beneficial when I'm 30. I'll probably look better the older I get. Unfortunately now my smv is really 0.

• +1
You are getting "looking older" confused with "body maturity". Women want mature bodied males. Thick wrists, jaw, forearms and neck.

An 18 year old male can look childlike (14) or if he has high DHT and good genetics can look "old" (25 year old fully developed male).

Men today are finishing puberty at later and later stages. IMO many men do not finish sexually maturing until mid 20s.

Women finish sexual maturity by 17 IMO. Then it is downhill. Women also start puberty earlier (some as early as 8) and I describe female puberty as a single stage development (8-16).

Male puberty is a 2 stage development (11--16, 17-24).
Between 11-16 many males will begin to ejaculate, grow in height, increase T, hair under arms. This isn't sufficient time to fully benefit from high T levels.
Between 17-24, males have a period of high T and their frame matures. Beard, torso hair, wrist, forearm and neck thickens.

It is best demonstrated with male lions.

O LION19 900

This lion is in the 11-16 category for human males. While he is sexually functional. He will never mate at this stage.

A516fa3e 1be2 48a2 a7d0 6f1f716105ba

This is a fully developed male. In human terms he is beyond the 17-24 range.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 39
Looking young means that I am not a sexual being in the eyes of women, that I'm harmless and unmanly

For me I've been J-PopIdolBoyMaxxing so this is a good thing.

It all depends on the women. For a western whore sure, but not everywhere is like the west.

• +1
You are getting "looking older" confused with "body maturity". Women want mature bodied males. Thick wrists, jaw, forearms and neck.

An 18 year old male can look childlike (14) or if he has high DHT and good genetics can look "old" (25 year old fully developed male).

Men today are finishing puberty at later and later stages. IMO many men do not finish sexually maturing until mid 20s.

Women finish sexual maturity by 17 IMO. Then it is downhill. Women also start puberty earlier (some as early as 8) and I describe female puberty as a single stage development (8-16).

Male puberty is a 2 stage development (11--16, 17-24).
Between 11-16 many males will begin to ejaculate, grow in height, increase T, hair under arms. This isn't sufficient time to fully benefit from high T levels.
Between 17-24, males have a period of high T and their frame matures. Beard, torso hair, wrist, forearm and neck thickens.

It is best demonstrated with male lions.

View attachment 1589
This lion is in the 11-16 category for human males. While he is sexually functional. He will never mate at this stage.

View attachment 1590

This is a fully developed male. In human terms he is beyond the 17-24 range.
I'm hyped to be 24 then. I'm in the second stage of puberty apparently, but I still hope I'll grow a few inches. I feel like a manlet which is the worst of all.
For me I've been J-PopIdolBoyMaxxing so this is a good thing.

It all depends on the women. For a western whore sure, but not everywhere is like the west.
They fanboy these guys but they are not sexually attracted to them. That's a crucial difference.
I also don't want to look young for every day related reasons. I want to attain a decent career and looking young is just counterproductive.

• +1
I'm hyped to be 24 then. I'm in the second stage of puberty apparently, but I still hope I'll grow a few inches. I feel like a manlet which is the worst of all.
You won't gain height. 2nd stage of male puberty is the long term effects of testosterone.

• +1
You won't gain height. 2nd stage of male puberty is the long term effects of testosterone.
No chance at all? If it's certain, I probably wouldn't care about my face anymore anyways because even if my face improved and got more masculine, I'd just be too short to be considered attractive.

• +1
No chance at all? If it's certain, I probably wouldn't care about my face anymore anyways because even if my face improved and got more masculine, I'd just be too short to be considered attractive.
i am 100% certain. At 24 your growth plates fuse.

Your clavicles may or may not have fused. Check with your doctor.

If they havent fused , and you have money, then use HGH to grow those bones.

• +1
i am 100% certain. At 24 your growth plates fuse.

Doesn't that mean that I can still grow in height?
I'm 18 not 24, you may have misunderstood

• +1
An inch, at most two is not uncommon after 18. I gained about an inch and a half after 18.

• +1
That would depends on your fathers genetics

• +1

You got a beard?
my grandad was 6'4, will i be 6'2 when I grow older? im newly 17

No clue man. My Dad is 5'10", and my mom is 5'6", and I'm 6'1". Unless my mom banged a tall fucking Latin dude, random chance decided how tall I would be (plus some genetics, I'm just saying we have no way of knowing for sure)

• +1
Start smoking that’ll age u fast ngl
Also sleepdeprivemaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
6'0 at 17. Hmm. You may have a sudden growth spurt but you will not surpass 6'2 at best and at worst you will be 6' 1/4 imo
i can live with that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx