How To Open Your Third Eye

Acion

Acion

Opening the Third Eye

Shiva

This exercise is done with a specific tone and chant. You should do this exercise 4 days in a row. It should be followed by regular third eye meditation to fully open and establish a flow of energy. This exercise only helps. Further work is required and must be consistent to obtain maximum results. Note: Steps 1 and 2 are optional. Steps 3-7 are required.
6th Mudra

1. Sit with a straight back.

2. Place your hands in the position as shown in the photo. For right-handed people, the right hand should make a fist around the left index finger; for people who are left-handed, the left hand should make a fist around the right index finger. The nail should press against the side of the finger as shown below, where the cuticle ends.

Circuit

When you feel a very faint electric shock, you will know you have the right place. Don't be discouraged if you can't find it. It should be obvious in those who have naturally stronger auras. What this does is redirect the flow of energy to the third eye.
This mudra can be used at any time during regular third eye meditation. Maintain this position throughout the meditation.

*NOTE: THIS HAND POSITION IS OPTIONAL. REMAINDER OF STEPS 3 - 7 ARE REQUIRED

3. Inhale through the nose and on the exhale vibrate "THAUM". Exhale slowly through your mouth and vibrate:

TH-TH-TH-AH-AH-AH-U-U-U-MMM in one long exhalation (vibrate the sound once per exhalation.

Now this is important.

Your tongue will vibrate, touching both front teeth, as with the American English word "THIS". It may take a few seconds to adjust this to where you feel it in the middle of your forehead (third eye), don't worry, just keep going. Focus THAUM so you can feel it vibrating in the middle of your forehead, where your Third Eye is. This may take some time. Just do the best you can. You may have to try ten to fifteen times or more to get it right.

4. Do the above 4 times in a row and then relax.

Third Eye Align

5. Now, align the third eye correctly by visualizing the beak facing inward as illustrated on the left. The color of the third eye is brilliant white, like a miniature sun.

6. It is very important to do the above exercise FOUR consecutive days, preferably with a difference of 24 hours. Then it is a done deal and you will take the initial step of opening and activating your third eye.
7. After you have finished, it is important to meditate on the third eye to let the energy flow, this way it will be fully opened.

Just close your eyes and "look" into the third eye in the middle of the forehead. It is important to relax and not strain your eye muscles or others nearby (very important), even though your eyes are closed. At first, there is usually just blackness depending on how active your third eye is, and then colors and shapes are probably spinning like a kaleidoscope. As if divination in a mirror, colors and shapes will give way to images when you meditate long enough and regularly. Remember to keep the look soft and relaxed. A feeling of pressure here or a knot is normal after completing the above exercise. This usually decreases over time.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:

1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation can also be felt to originate from within, usually an inch or more below the surface of the forehead as it affects the sixth chakra. This is a positive indication that the pineal gland is waking up and starting to function in a healthy way.

You may find that you can feel this pain or pressure whenever you focus your attention on your third eye or meditate on your third eye. This is completely normal and gets easier over time.

*Some people may experience migraines that last for several hours. The severity of side effects will depend on how atrophied your pineal gland is.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Slavusz, Tabula Rasa, dark.max and 5 others
You’re a retard

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Imretarded? and Gaygymmaxx
@Gaygymmaxx @dark.max @Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: dark.max, Imretarded? and Gaygymmaxx
Acion has valid voodoo and high iq numerically I've seen his birthday its probably real

Though i do worry, I hope this chant isn't one of ur demons names or sum :what:

@kaligula567 consult the birds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kaligula567 and rooman
He has a numerically high spiritual vibration, the highest I've ever seen personally

For my believers, the Jewish wizard says to give it a try!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, rooman and Acion
Acion has valid voodoo and high iq numerically I've seen his birthday its probably real

Though i do worry, I hope this chant isn't one of ur demons names or sum :what:

@kaligula567 consult the birds.
The chant isn't demonic. It's Hindu mantra vibration or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Gaygymmaxx
Lol at reading this jewish ass propaganda, Plus:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Based as always,btw taking deep breaths also works