how to overcome adhd (ADHDcels GTFIH)

sam12344343

sam12344343

Made in Gods image
I have my finals in like 2 months and i Cant focus like its physically impossible how can i become more focused like is there any medication

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27447
I thought this was a guide.
fuck you

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, zorro2512 and sam12344343
I have my finals in like 2 months and i Cant focus like its physically impossible how can i become more focused like is there any medication
same bro, I have my finals Monday and can't bring myself to study even on Vyvanse, but tbh maybe this medication isn't for me and I have to experiment with diff dosages or diff medications. Also need to build my discipline.

My advice is to get a diagnosis and medication ASAP. Then abuse accommodations if you want. Following that use your medication to help you overcome bad habits and make good ones. Dopamine detox, no-fap, engaging your brain with challenging activities, etc. Think of medication as a little boost to even the playing field and not some miracle cure that will 1000% your productivity. If it has that effect then you never had ADHD to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: sam12344343
same bro, I have my finals Monday and can't bring myself to study even on Vyvanse, but tbh maybe this medication isn't for me and I have to experiment with diff dosages or diff medications. Also need to build my discipline.

My advice is to get a diagnosis and medication ASAP. Then abuse accommodations if you want. Following that use your medication to help you overcome bad habits and make good ones. Dopamine detox, no-fap, engaging your brain with challenging activities, etc. Think of medication as a little boost to even the playing field and not some miracle cure that will 1000% your productivity. If it has that effect then you never had ADHD to begin with.
i tried this whole dopamine detox last year but it didnt work it just ended up me being bored all day and still not doing work

i tried this whole dopamine detox last year but it didnt work it just ended up me being bored all day and still not doing work
yeah if you have ADHD then your baseline dopamine is already low so its pointless to do a detox without the assistance of medication.

Diet+Training+Cardio is the medication

Paleo/Carnivore diet + Training + Cardio

Will help

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sam12344343 and smvmaxxertilllate