how to overcome gore brainrot?

halloweed

halloweed

Iron
today I spent about 2 hours straight watching people die and I feel terrible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Despicable, Obamalama, murdah and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 71172
dont watch gore, retard.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, incel194012940, groidpilled and 6 others
today I spent about 2 hours straight watching people die and I feel terrible.
Honestly watching the most worst shit i could find on gore sites made me not want to watch anymore

• +1
Reactions: murdah and halloweed
Ever heard of addiction, retard.
"Ever heard of addiction, retard."
24089   SoyBooru

Close the tab, turn off your comouter and go outside. There your "addiction" (Cringe) is cured.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices, Looks234, incel194012940 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo
"Ever heard of addiction, retard."
View attachment 2939615
Close the tab, turn off your comouter and go outside. There your "addiction" (Cringe) is cured.
Of all the things to be addicted 2 your addicted to watchin niggas die. And idiots say “there is no god” when shit like this exists

The devil must be real and making these niggas into this depraved shit it’s disgusting

• +1
Reactions: murdah, n0rthface and LancasteR
Of all the things to be addicted 2 your addicted to watchin niggas die. And idiots say “there is no god” when shit like this exists

The devil must be real and making these niggas into this depraved shit it’s disgusting
why are you swearing is the devil making you do that?

why are you swearing is the devil making you do that?
No I did that of my own accord and profanity isn’t a sin… it’s contextual if I swear at a person then yet but if I’m swearing to make a point and show passion then no. I’m sick and tired of ppl thinking swearing is something bad JFL

I used to watch gore everyday even at school between the ages of 13-17. Good times.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
No I did that of my own accord and profanity isn’t a sin… it’s contextual if I swear at a person then yet but if I’m swearing to make a point and show passion then no. I’m sick and tired of ppl thinking swearing is something bad JFL
"saitans cumslut"

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet

Retard, look at your pfp and your custom title, you’re in no place to judge

how does gore benefit your daily life
When I was 13-17 it did. I hated everyone so my cope was death. I’ve been LDARing since 2015. I’m 21 turning 22 this year. I haven’t watched gore in years.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and futureashtray
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
you can't even be liked on .org negative rep ratio rodent

I'm literally a member muh bootlicker
Curry guzzling rat chugging mongol go fucking hang yourself ur on org no need to be worked up over a clit

The biggest kind of bootlicking.
I feel sorry for the people in your country who actually oppose the CCP but have to keep quiet everyday.

Curry guzzling rat chugging mongol go fucking hang yourself ur on org no need to be worked up over a clit
hood dwelling shitstain nigger faggot , go jerk off to your sheboon of a mother whoring herself out ,blow your worthless brains out cockroach
The biggest kind of bootlicking.
I feel sorry for the people in your country who actually oppose the CCP but have to keep quiet everyday.
I have zero sympathy for them, they can go seethe when ccp eventually takes over the west

• JFL
That makes me un-depressed not depressed. It's so much fun watching 3rd worlders go about it. I do wanna move to Brazil tho to a high class high end white gated neighborhood and get a loyal slutty brazilian PAWG

hood dwelling shitstain nigger faggot , go jerk off to your sheboon of a mother whoring herself out ,blow your worthless brains out cockroach

I have zero sympathy for them, they can go seethe when ccp eventually takes over the west
who the fuck is the ccp

That makes me un-depressed not depressed. It's so much fun watching 3rd worlders go about it. I do wanna move to Brazil tho to a high class high end white gated neighborhood and get a loyal slutty brazilian PAWG
bro they will order a hitman or whatever to kill you for no reason

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei
even if I move to a high end gated neighborhood?
I reckon they will, Brazil seems toooo dangerous alongside all of South America

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei

I better see you in the glorious PLA.

Your government and many of your soldiers will get obliterated in the upcoming World War.
Then your country gets Balkanized.

what the hell is happening here loooool

• +1