how to overcome gore brainrot?

@n0rthface yo fuck you

@PrinceLuenLeoncur how do you become a great Christian and is your life reflective of it?

I better see you in the glorious PLA.
IMG 5654
3ccb7aacf69196127e6ef7e8916fd181

Your government and many of your soldiers will get obliterated in the upcoming World War.
Then your country gets Balkanized.
there is no world war between nuclear states, it's an economic takeover
IMG 5331

• JFL
Reactions: Sny and LancasteR
View attachment 2939722View attachment 2939724

there is no world war between nuclear states, it's an economic takeover
You don‘t know shit crony. Your country is on it‘s last legs. You fucked yourself over with the one child policy (dwindling birth rates), COVID wrecked your economy, more and more of your youth are becoming NEETs.
Once Trump comes back into office and pulls production out of your country you will attack out of desperation.
Everybody knows it‘s coming. I hope for you that you can change your bootlicker mindset, your government doesn‘t care about you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe
yo fuck China and every country

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
You don‘t know shit crony. Your country is on it‘s last legs. You fucked yourself over with one child policy, COVID wrecked your economy, more of your youth are becoming NEETs.
Once Trump comes back into office and pulls production out of your country, you will attack out of desperation.
Everybody knows it‘s coming I hope for you that you can change your bootlicker mindset, your government doesn‘t care about you.
yeah some random incel online who watched a couple of youtube videos made by kikes knows more than me, good joke,

China is the country that suffered the least from COVID;
jewnited states have already pulled out their industries and relocating to SEA countries because the Chinese sweatshop days are long gone, the burger people are the ones feeling threatened.

China has a huge domestic market which is already self-sustainable. We are also global leaders in the new wave of the industrial revolution, electrical vehicles robotics green energy technology, and the list goes on

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
yeah some random incel online who watched a couple of youtube videos made by kikes knows more than me, good joke,

China is the country that suffered the least from COVID;
jewnited states have already pulled out their industries and relocating to SEA countries because the Chinese sweatshop days are long gone, the burger people are the ones feeling threatened.

China has a huge domestic market which is already self-sustainable. We are also global leaders in the new wave of the industrial revolution, electrical vehicles robotics green energy technology, and the list goes on
In a year you will be flabbergasted for what‘s coming, we‘ll see how patriotic you be when war is on the table.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur how do you become a great Christian and is your life reflective of it?
I’m a sinner but u am walking in good footsteps and being healed one at a time. My life respects my devotion it Christ in a way that it does for any sinner that follows the forth to the best of their ability. If your asking am I a saint then the answer is no

I’m a sinner but u am walking in good footsteps and being healed one at a time. My life respects my devotion it Christ in a way that it does for any sinner that follows the forth to the best of their ability. If your asking am I a saint then the answer is no
why is your profile that and ur bio that then? "I'm a sinner" when you know what is wrong and you know how to change it