Jesus_ist_König
Fire
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2026
- Posts
- 18,782
- Reputation
- 27,554
Is it even possible? From what I’ve heard monero is the best but at the end the police could also track that
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Buy what exactly also if u use xmr and a good vpn depending on your general security it will be impossible / extremely hard to trace and there’s prob nothing ur doing the police will be asked to search for youIs it even possible? From what I’ve heard monero is the best but at the end the police could also track that
So XMR is the best?Buy what exactly also if u use xmr and a good vpn depending on your general security it will be impossible / extremely hard to trace and there’s prob nothing ur doing the police will be asked to search for you
Everything gets saved in the blockchain. If y actually did smth and the police is behind u then they will find u easily. It’s secure for the average normie buying peptides but if u actually have the police on ur ass then it’s like a wooden door that u can break throughcrypto?
you have to be pretty retarded to get caught using moneroIs it even possible? From what I’ve heard monero is the best but at the end the police could also track that
But they will see my credit card number or so u mean buy BTC in cash and then convert to xmrcrypto with scs ATM near you
If I buy XMR with BTC then I can still be tracked…you have to be pretty retarded to get caught using monero
just don't use a KYC exchangeIf I buy XMR with BTC then I can still be tracked…
idk broIs it even possible? From what I’ve heard monero is the best but at the end the police could also track that
FBI could still track me but yeah I’m not on fbis list so yeah it’s okayjust don't use a KYC exchange
im crying are you buying cpFBI could still track me but yeah I’m not on fbis list so yeah it’s okay