How To PCT For Teens/ If You Are Still Growing

S

sb23

Iron
Assuming your growth plates are open, a regular pct consisting of a serm will very likely prematurely close your growth plates, and really quickly.
SERM’s (selective estrogen receptor modulators) selectively agonise the e2 receptors in bone tissue meaning the ossification of the growth plates.

SERMs are generally needed in PCT to help restore the HPTA (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis) by stimulating the release of LH (Luteinizing Hormone) and FSH (Follicle-Stimulating Hormone).

I’ve searched for a while now, to find a viable alternative pct protocol and have come to this:
-AC-262: In the long term, this is suppressive to lh and fsh however, in the short term, it can actually increase lh and fsh:

-Naloxone/ Naltrexone: This one really surprised me. A medication used to rapidly reverse opioid overdose, works by displacing the opioids, and blocking their effects.

-Aromatase Inhibitors: You should always be taking an ai if you are still growing and desire to be taller.
No explanation needed

-Icing: ice your nutz brah. (It actually doesn’t seem like that bad an idea).
Trust me bro

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: carlos72, TechnoBoss, Flowix and 1 other person
You have been banished to be a lost piece of media which will be seen by no one for all of eternity 👨‍⚖️

Assuming your growth plates are open, a regular pct consisting of a serm will very likely prematurely close your growth plates, and really quickly.
SERM’s (selective estrogen receptor modulators) selectively agonise the e2 receptors in bone tissue meaning the ossification of the growth plates.

SERMs are generally needed in PCT to help restore the HPTA (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis) by stimulating the release of LH (Luteinizing Hormone) and FSH (Follicle-Stimulating Hormone).

I’ve searched for a while now, to find a viable alternative pct protocol and have come to this:
-AC-262: In the long term, this is suppressive to lh and fsh however, in the short term, it can actually increase lh and fsh:

-Naloxone/ Naltrexone: This one really surprised me. A medication used to rapidly reverse opioid overdose, works by displacing the opioids, and blocking their effects.

-Aromatase Inhibitors: You should always be taking an ai if you are still growing and desire to be taller.
No explanation needed

-Icing: ice your nutz brah. (It actually doesn’t seem like that bad an idea).
Trust me bro

you have to blast and cruise these aren't gonna work and you will have no test to push you through puberty

you have to blast and cruise these aren't gonna work and you will have no test to push you through puberty
I was thinking of doing that, expect I don’t have the money lol. Also I don’t want to become infertile. It would make it extremely difficult to restore my hormones. I’ll consider saving up and blasting, but I think moneymaxx then surgery is best for me.

I was thinking of doing that, expect I don’t have the money lol. Also I don’t want to become infertile. It would make it extremely difficult to restore my hormones. I’ll consider saving up and blasting, but I think moneymaxx then surgery is best for me.
a month worth of test is cheaper than one meal and hcg once every 6 months is also cheap asf

a month worth of test is cheaper than one meal and hcg once every 6 months is also cheap asf
Yes but I’m completely broke. I spent like £250 on mk677, letrozole, and a bunch of study drugs as I have exams. I might rob a bank or something I dunno yet.

• +1
Reactions: carlos72