How To PCT For Teens/ If You Are Still Growing

S

sb23

Iron
Assuming your growth plates are open, a regular pct consisting of a serm will very likely prematurely close your growth plates, and really quickly.
SERM’s (selective estrogen receptor modulators) selectively agonise the e2 receptors in bone tissue meaning the ossification of the growth plates.

SERMs are generally needed in PCT to help restore the HPTA (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis) by stimulating the release of LH (Luteinizing Hormone) and FSH (Follicle-Stimulating Hormone).

I’ve searched for a while now, to find a viable alternative pct protocol and have come to this:
-AC-262: In the long term, this is suppressive to lh and fsh however, in the short term, it can actually increase lh and fsh:

-Naloxone/ Naltrexone: This one really surprised me. A medication used to rapidly reverse opioid overdose, works by displacing the opioids, and blocking their effects.

-Aromatase Inhibitors: You should always be taking an ai if you are still growing and desire to be taller.
No explanation needed

-Icing: ice your nutz brah. (It actually doesn’t seem like that bad an idea).
Trust me bro

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emo, carlos72, TechnoBoss and 2 others
You have been banished to be a lost piece of media which will be seen by no one for all of eternity 👨‍⚖️

• +1
Reactions: gl4zing
Assuming your growth plates are open, a regular pct consisting of a serm will very likely prematurely close your growth plates, and really quickly.
SERM’s (selective estrogen receptor modulators) selectively agonise the e2 receptors in bone tissue meaning the ossification of the growth plates.

SERMs are generally needed in PCT to help restore the HPTA (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis) by stimulating the release of LH (Luteinizing Hormone) and FSH (Follicle-Stimulating Hormone).

I’ve searched for a while now, to find a viable alternative pct protocol and have come to this:
-AC-262: In the long term, this is suppressive to lh and fsh however, in the short term, it can actually increase lh and fsh:

-Naloxone/ Naltrexone: This one really surprised me. A medication used to rapidly reverse opioid overdose, works by displacing the opioids, and blocking their effects.

-Aromatase Inhibitors: You should always be taking an ai if you are still growing and desire to be taller.
No explanation needed

-Icing: ice your nutz brah. (It actually doesn’t seem like that bad an idea).
Trust me bro

you have to blast and cruise these aren't gonna work and you will have no test to push you through puberty

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and normie tiktoker
you have to blast and cruise these aren't gonna work and you will have no test to push you through puberty
I was thinking of doing that, expect I don’t have the money lol. Also I don’t want to become infertile. It would make it extremely difficult to restore my hormones. I’ll consider saving up and blasting, but I think moneymaxx then surgery is best for me.

I was thinking of doing that, expect I don’t have the money lol. Also I don’t want to become infertile. It would make it extremely difficult to restore my hormones. I’ll consider saving up and blasting, but I think moneymaxx then surgery is best for me.
a month worth of test is cheaper than one meal and hcg once every 6 months is also cheap asf

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
a month worth of test is cheaper than one meal and hcg once every 6 months is also cheap asf
Yes but I’m completely broke. I spent like £250 on mk677, letrozole, and a bunch of study drugs as I have exams. I might rob a bank or something I dunno yet.

• +1
Reactions: carlos72
Tamoxifen does not stunt growth.

• Hmm...
Nigga u dont take SERMs to heightmaxx, you take aromatase inhibitors which dont need a PCT:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and LegitUser

iirc the doses you would use for PCT are enough to close the growth plates.

just take HCG with AI for PCT but tbh you shouldnt be roiding when still growintg anyway

• +1
iirc the doses you would use for PCT are enough to close the growth plates.

just take HCG with AI for PCT but tbh you shouldnt be roiding when still growintg anyway
Dosage to treat pubertal gynecomastia is 20 mg daily for six months according to this study:

In contrast, dosage for PCT is 10-20mg daily for 6-8 weeks. So you are in fact taking significantly less.
Also, hCG with an AI is not a PCT. HCG suppresses LH and FSH secretion.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Nigga u dont take SERMs to heightmaxx, you take aromatase inhibitors which dont need a PCT:lul:
I know that. I was talking an alternative pct for a test cycle as serms close growth plates.

• +1
Been on 262, my & asin. Wanna throw in rad later but idk about pct

fucking stupid thread. none of these are PCT drugs and will not be effective enough to restore your levels to what they need to be.

don’t run a cycle if you can’t PCT, simple.

fucking stupid thread. none of these are PCT drugs and will not be effective enough to restore your levels to what they need to be.

don’t run a cycle if you can’t PCT, simple.
Naloxone or naltrexone, whilst untested for pct use, should in theory work. Some of it is speculation of course, but the use of roids whilst you are still growing, can be beneficial for enhanced facial masculisation.

it agonizes estrogen beta receptors leading to RAPID plate closure if you take it you will not grow

• +1
Reactions: sb23
it agonizes estrogen beta receptors leading to RAPID plate closure if you take it you will not grow
Leo Longevity made a video where he goes over this briefly. Kinda saved me ngl.

me too lmao I was this close to ordering clomid and running anavar with ai 😂

• +1
im so sad he never dropped the hour long height video hes the only ped youtuber that supported height protocols

• +1
If you'd read the studies you'd know that's not true.