How to permanently remove weird dots on nose

Slasher

Slasher

Banned
A

Hey guys i have weird dots on my nose always had them . They're not even blackheads , they're just these strange things that i used to even claw at them , they didn't do away. I used a cream that said removes them , but i still have them. Do any of you guys deal with this shit?
I don't wanna buy more cream , I ain't no homo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 283
its already over for you buddy
rope now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 283
View attachment 673
Hey guys i have weird dots on my nose always had them . They're not even blackheads , they're just these strange things that i used to even claw at them , they didn't do away. I used a cream that said removes them , but i still have them. Do any of you guys deal with this shit?

Are they whiteheads?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
View attachment 673
Googled what I thought these were online and the pics were pretty nasty.

• +1
View attachment 673
Gonna follow up by saying go to a dermatologist or get that upside down strawberry removed cause by the looks of those things it's only gonna get worse from there

• +1
It's whiteheads occurs naturally.
Go to a women's spa to get them removed.

• +1
Google blackhead strips. I know you said they weren't blackheads but this product may help with your issue. I'm pretty sure you can just pick some up from a pharmacy.

• +1