how to plan my ascension? what scans?

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
So my upper maxilla/zygos are lacking so is my chin projection

The ultimate plan would be bimax ccw, rhino, genio for broader chin, infra/zygo implants. But I want to see if genio + infra/zygo implants would suffice.

My question is what scans do I need to get to assess my face myself, give to multiple surgeon/consultants to assess my face and bones.

I want to see how I would look like with genio versus bimax ccw. Then my next step would be to get chin fillers, fillers on upper maxilla to fix hollow eye and zygos (basically simulating infraorbital + zygo implant since I'm lacking projection of upper midface). I think thats the smartest way to go about it. I've been rated somewhere between strong MTN and HTN by mods and couple other people. The side profile is my biggest flaw, you can clearly see my lack of chin projection + upper midface is hollow.

something like this is sick, not sure what place in UK offers this. Would be good to have to see in all angles.

I got zygos out of thin air. Just meditate and worship the sun. Zygo implants are often awry in results

How old are you and how much money saved
nearly 21. I have like 15k to spend, and overall 40k saved from lots of diff side hustles but money isn't issue. I want to prioritise longevity, harmony. I want to do things that will give me 80% of results, like if bimax ccw is 10% better than genio + rhino then I would rather do the 2nd option and not deal with months of recovery if not years, go through swelling etc.

I will only be doing hardmax when I've got really nice physique too, probably late 2024. I wanna see how I look 10-12% bodyfat rather than 18% then I'll get scans and fillers done, if good results then genio + implants. If surgeons really think bimax ccw is better option and will yield x2 better results in aesthetics then I will bite the bullet and go with bimax ccw.

Also can I get genio + implants done first and then do bimax? or shall I do fillers only if part of me wants bimax

CBCT scan showing entire skull, and then send to many good maxfac surgeons on insta
Btw tell me how your implants go, pm if you don’t wanna share to others
Infra orbital + genio is my ascension. Don’t wanna go too overboard.

Fixing my hollow eyes and lack of projection on chin will suffice, maybe jaw implants to even out asymmetries in gonion

I’ll make posts on my progress

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Infra orbital + genio is my ascension. Don’t wanna go too overboard.

Fixing my hollow eyes and lack of projection on chin will suffice, maybe jaw implants to even out asymmetries in gonion

I’ll make posts on my progress
That’s good man, the less surgeries the better
Bimax is also a huge risk unless you are recessed. No worth doing it for getting a slightly better maxilla, as recovery time takes years, can’t predict accurately what the outcome will be, very expensive, and it will mess with other features like nose etc

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
That’s good man, the less surgeries the better
Bimax is also a huge risk unless you are recessed. No worth doing it for getting a slightly better maxilla, as recovery time takes years, can’t predict accurately what the outcome will be, very expensive, and it will mess with other features like nose etc
agree 100%

im also debating whether to do a bimax + genio or just genio and possible wrap around jaw implant to give more gonion flare

im also debating whether to do a bimax + genio or just genio and possible wrap around jaw implant to give more gonion flare
Get a 3D ct scan done like Im doing, Post it here, consult with real surgeon max, see what surgeons have to say, get multiple opinions. If bimax will get you x10 more aesthetic results then go for it.

For me my main issue is upper maxilla, chin for side profile. Then jaw angle implants (I heard wrap around jaw implants aren’t good) to even out my ramus/gonial angle.

Both of those combined will also give me hollow cheeks even at higher bf % I believe. I’m at 18% rn but we shall see since I want a good physique, softmaxx before surgery

Get a 3D ct scan done like Im doing, Post it here, consult with real surgeon max, see what surgeons have to say, get multiple opinions. If bimax will get you x10 more aesthetic results then go for it.

For me my main issue is upper maxilla, chin for side profile. Then jaw angle implants (I heard wrap around jaw implants aren’t good) to even out my ramus/gonial angle.

Both of those combined will also give me hollow cheeks even at higher bf % I believe. I’m at 18% rn but we shall see since I want a good physique, softmaxx before surgery
I've gotten my CT scans. The OMFS has given me two CDs that burned the images on them, but accessing them is an issue due to the software only bein available to docs. Asked them again, gave me the same CD, gonna try bringing a USB to get it.
My goal from the implant is to get slight more height and contouring. The issue, I'm worried about is the masseter muscle bein cut from these. Have you thought about fat grafting in the zygo area since implants look uncanny there?

I've tried reaching @RealSurgerymax on IG too for months but he hasn't answered DMs

I've gotten my CT scans. The OMFS has given me two CDs that burned the images on them, but accessing them is an issue due to the software only bein available to docs. Asked them again, gave me the same CD, gonna try bringing a USB to get it.
My goal from the implant is to get slight more height and contouring. The issue, I'm worried about is the masseter muscle bein cut from these. Have you thought about fat grafting in the zygo area since implants look uncanny there?

I've tried reaching @RealSurgerymax on IG too for months but he hasn't answered DMs
how did you get referred. do you just get a consultation with any ordinary maxfac or ortho locally?. I want to get surgery by the top surgeons so do I need to go to consultation with them to get referred.

I want to get a ct scan done way before my surgery, I know I'll have to get another one closer to surgery date but this way I will be able to get lots of different opinions before making my decisions and plan dates for all my surgeries.

I’m sending a mass reply once my better system in place. I can’t keep operating this way

• +1
Reactions: tom69
I’m sending a mass reply once my better system in place. I can’t keep operating this way
I think you should have a central website with one point of contact. hire some virtual assistant to help you organise and priotise

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and RealSurgerymax

So they want High Res 3D CT scan? If your getting implants? Do u know if they take CBCT?