How to play ltr game?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Im trying to get my first girlfriend, how do I do it?

just aim for sex

Yes but not with her. Its my last year of high school and im pretty sure she is into me

Just go and approach her then if you are certain she is into you. Have you talked to her before ?

Just go and approach her then if you are certain she is into you. Have you talked to her before ?
No but she is best friend of my exoneitis that I had for almost 9months. There arent many guys to pick in my school and im purely reading off IOis
I dont want or need sex atm. I need the satisfaction of a relationship
just aim for sex

Wait til youre 30 and just spin plates while you’re young. Might as well have fun and not be tied down unless it’s a moral thing for you.

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie
Social circle or Church

• +1
Reactions: Tr3way
Wait til youre 30 and just spin plates while you’re young. Might as well have fun and not be tied down unless it’s a moral thing for you.
Its more of a free cuddling (someone to hangout with) kind of thing

Read the book “The Rational Male”, then forget about serious LTR until you’re like 30.

Read the book “The Rational Male”, then forget about serious LTR until you’re like 30.
But isnt that book mostly about sex? I mean I would keep a 3months relationship for cuddling and stuff but not sex, or maybe later. Imo I think my small ADHD is keeping my libido down sometimes

But isnt that book mostly about sex? I mean I would keep a 3months relationship for cuddling and stuff but not sex, or maybe later. Imo I think my small ADHD is keeping my libido down sometimes
No, it’s a book to get you out of your beta mindset and talks about the differences within the genders. Goes into biology and there’s a lot of good information in there. I bought it a long time ago and re read it once a year.

• +1
No, it’s a book to get you out of your beta mindset and talks about the differences within the genders. Goes into biology and there’s a lot of good information in there. I bought it a long time ago and re read it once a year.
Nice, I just read book of pook almost so Ill read it aswell!

• +1
Yeah bro, you never want to approach needing a relationship for cuddling & shit like that. Women can usually sense desperation & lack of sexual confidence, so if you aren't that experienced with sex, get with a freaky girl for a few months but ditch the "relationship only" mentality.

Yeah bro, you never want to approach needing a relationship for cuddling & shit like that. Women can usually sense desperation & lack of sexual confidence, so if you aren't that experienced with sex, get with a freaky girl for a few months but ditch the "relationship only" mentality.
Ah I see, I found an online version which Ill read right now. Thanks bro! Im sorry If I sound ''beta'', but Im still very NT, altrough reading red pill for like 5 months, but Im still reprograming myself from the lies I was told about women: Once my school mate told me to be just myself when I was super fat, JFL, that was one of the biggest lies. One thing lead to another and I discovered Braincels, then TRP, then lookism and MGTOW, then eventually this. Im applying most of the advice tho

G
Ah I see, I found an online version which Ill read right now. Thanks bro! Im sorry If I sound ''beta'', but Im still very NT, altrough reading red pill for like 5 months, but Im still reprograming myself from the lies I was told about women: Once my school mate told me to be just myself when I was super fat, JFL, that was one of the biggest lies. One thing lead to another and I discovered Braincels, then TRP, then lookism and MGTOW, then eventually this. Im applying most of the advice tho
Go on libgen.io, you can download whatever on there free. You never want to listen to women's "advice" because they're taught to always be nice & bullshit to eachother left/right. Notice how many women hate eachother but will compliment eachother when they're in the same room, then talk shit again behind their backs lmfao. Rules are meant to be broken by only the strongest of men, so if women set ground rules on you & your boundaries, then prove that you're better than that shit. Especially in today's day & age all of the 3rd wave feminists are attempting to turn men into sissies, it's all a hoax.

Its not worth it. you only win by leaving her, or you will lose by her leaving you for a bigger chad. there is no other ending. relationships only benefit women