HOW TO POOP, a detailed guide.

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
All this time you have been pooping wrong and here’s @Dr. Mog to save your ass (literally speaking).

1) Focus on the angles

One of the main ways of effective expulsion of the brown kraken is focusing on the angle between your torso and thighs and proper hip flexion.
You can do this mild hip flexion by getting your knees slightly above your hips and resting your feet on a balling position. Use a rolled up paper towel for this if needed.

IMG 1057

The anatomical basis of this is, the puborectalis muscle, which is mainly partially inactive, and this causes the rectum to straighten giving a smooth bowel experience.

IMG 1060

You can also do squat pooping or “indian method poop maxx” as I call it for people having a real problem in normal defecation.

IMG 1058

2) Sit no more than 10mins

Sitting too long every day gives a potential risk of haemorrhoids as the pecten lines at the superior of anal office is exposed to unwanted bacteria, this in turn exposes veinous plexus of the anal canal, specifically the internal rectal arteries. Use your toilet for the purpose of normal daily defecation and not as your lounge and phone booth :Comfy:

IMG 1059

The real reason why men take time longer in toilet is because to have some alone time where no one could interfere after a busy long day it could serve as a sanctuary.

3) Role of food

Most important of all- the elixir of quality poop - FIBER. Fibre is nothing but undigestible carbohydrates that play a massive role in your diet and poop quality. Fiber passes through your intestines undigested, helpingTrusted Source to form, soften, and accelerate stool.

It can be split into two categories:

• Soluble fiber absorbs water and forms a gel-like consistency, which helps soften stool and make it easier to pass. It may also help reduce blood cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
  • Insoluble fiber passes through your digestive tract intact and helps add bulk to stool. It may also help stool pass through more easily and frequently.
Including a mixTrusted Source of soluble and insoluble fiber in your diet may reduce constipation, bloating, and gas.

Olive and flaxseed oils​

Olive and flaxseed oils may have a mild laxative effect in some instances, helping to ease the flow of materials through the intestines.

These oils also contain compounds that improve digestion and have antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.

Probiotics​

Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that may help to improve gut health and soften stools. In fact, a 2017 review suggested that probiotics improved constipation by 10–40% compared with a placebo.

Notable probiotic foods include:

• Yogurt and kefir: Many dairy products contain probiotics, including yogurt and kefir. A 2017 studyTrusted Source found that kefir significantly reduced constipation in people with certain physical or mental disabilities.
  • Sauerkraut: A 2016 study found that two tablespoons of homemade sauerkraut contain around the same amount of bacteria as probiotic supplements.
Discover more probiotic foods here.

Fibrous vegetables​

Vegetables are high in insoluble fiber, which adds bulk to stools, promoting more regular bowel movements.

Other plant compounds may also protect the gut and ease digestion. For example, sulforaphane – which is abundant in broccoli – can prevent the overgrowthTrusted Source of intestinal microorganisms that interfere with healthy digestion.

Pulses​

Most beans, lentils, and peas are very high in fiber. A 2017 studyTrusted Source found that 100 g of cooked pulses provides around 26% of the daily fiber intake that doctors recommend in the U.S.

High fiber fruits​

High fiber fruits that may help to ease constipation include:

• Kiwifruit: On average, 100 g of kiwifruit contains around 3 gTrusted Source of fiber. Kiwifruit also contains the enzyme actinidine, which alleviatesTrusted Source upper gastrointestinal symptoms.
  • Apples and pears: These fruits contain high levels of water, which can help to ease digestion and prevent constipation.
  • Grapes: These fruits have a high skin-to-flesh ratio and are fiber-rich. They also contain a lot of water, which helps to add moisture to hard stools.
  • Blackberries and raspberries: These fruits are rich in fiber and water, which can ease constipation. A person can try eating a handful or two of raw, washed blackberries or raspberries a day.
  • Prunes: Aside from containing a lot of fiber, prunes also contain sorbitol and phenolic compounds that may have gastrointestinal benefits.

Whole wheat bread, cereals, and pasta​

Whole wheat products are an excellent source of insoluble fiber. To get the most nutrients from whole wheat products, a person should eat them raw or lightly cooked.

Wheat bran, for example, is the hard outer layer of the wheat kernel and is rich in insoluble fiber. A 2017 study investigated the effectiveness of wheat bran as a treatment for constipation in infants and older children. Researchers found increases in bran intake with significant improvements in bowel habits.

Liquids​

Liquids add moisture to stools, making them softer and easier to pass. Below are some liquids that people can try for constipation.

Dehydration is a common cause of constipation. When a person becomes dehydrated, their intestines cannot add enough water to stools. Dehydration results in hard, dry, lumpy stools that are difficult to pass.

Drinking plenty of water can help to ease or resolve the symptoms and preventTrusted Source constipation.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Deleted member 26410, hopecel and 25 others

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, Kazuya, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Shitposting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emdeplam, future_mogger, httVxtor and 23 others
this mogs ur drinking water guide tbh

• JFL
Reactions: wayme, LooksThinker, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Ideally i spend 2 to 3 hours on the shitter tbh. Completely emptying myself MOGS. I also already drink a lot of water snd sit with the feet raised thing. Again MOGS

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, RAMU KAKA, WeiWei and 7 others
Exercise, drinking lots of water, coffee are great constipation cures

shits me

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Heinrich Schmidt, NumbThePain and 3 others
BOTB worthy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Dr. Mog and PointOfNoReturn
Related, normies do not have clean buttholes. They wipe for legit 2 to 3 minutes wtf 🤢

I spend 10 minutes squatting in the shower using water and my hands to clean my ass.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel, KingCartierrr23, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
I remember making this thread and people called it copypasta ahaha

I actually needed this thread for my evil high protein leanmaxxing diet rn

• JFL
Reactions: wayme, horizontallytall, mog_or_be_mogged and 1 other person
poopmaxxing is leanmaxxing 101. Also I'd like to add fulvic acid as a staple if you want smooth bowel movements. Coffee is another poopmaxxing essential.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit and LampPostPrime
  • JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
Ong soldier. Normtards and autists just take a shit for granted these days and forget that healthmaxxing is the real whitepill-maxxing.

View attachment 2492489

@Preston @TRUE_CEL @NumbThePain @Lmao @Lorsss
Gonna keep destroying my guts anyway tho fuck it

On sarms too jfl

Dnrd + No one ca poo better than curries kys op we are on top

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, It'snotover, horizontallytall and 2 others
Thats pretty good
Please make a guide on where to poop
Will be very helpful for fellow.org users
Dhanyavad
narendra modi bjp GIF

• JFL
Reactions: emdeplam, hopecel, Dr. Mog and 2 others
my daily ritual: eating a high protein meal , doesnt even have to be much, yogurt or peanut butter on toast is what i usually have, then coffee or decaf coffee and sitting on the toilet with feets raised at least 4 or 5 inches for 1.5 to 2 hours = 90 % of the time thats the only shit i have to take that day.

of course i also combine it with drinking like 40 oz + of water a day as well, as well as plenty of exercise, at least 45 minutes to an hour

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Breathing guide next please

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
  • JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
i always welcome a fellow poopmaxxer with open arms 🤗

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
doesn't work for my traditional toilet.
iranian-toilet.jpg

• JFL
All this time you have been pooping wrong and here’s @Dr. Mog to save your ass (literally speaking).

1) Focus on the angles

One of the main ways of effective expulsion of the brown kraken is focusing on the angle between your torso and thighs and proper hip flexion.
You can do this mild hip flexion by getting your knees slightly above your hips and resting your feet on a balling position. Use a rolled up paper towel for this if needed.

View attachment 2492397

The anatomical basis of this is, the puborectalis muscle, which is mainly partially inactive, and this causes the rectum to straighten giving a smooth bowel experience.

View attachment 2492420

You can also do squat pooping or “indian method poop maxx” as I call it for people having a real problem in normal defecation.

View attachment 2492400

2) Sit no more than 10mins

Sitting too long every day gives a potential risk of haemorrhoids as the pecten lines at the superior of anal office is exposed to unwanted bacteria, this in turn exposes veinous plexus of the anal canal, specifically the internal rectal arteries. Use your toilet for the purpose of normal daily defecation and not as your lounge and phone booth :Comfy:

View attachment 2492404

The real reason why men take time longer in toilet is because to have some alone time where no one could interfere after a busy long day it could serve as a sanctuary.

3) Role of food

Most important of all- the elixir of quality poop - FIBER. Fibre is nothing but undigestible carbohydrates that play a massive role in your diet and poop quality. Fiber passes through your intestines undigested, helpingTrusted Source to form, soften, and accelerate stool.

It can be split into two categories:

• Soluble fiber absorbs water and forms a gel-like consistency, which helps soften stool and make it easier to pass. It may also help reduce blood cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
  • Insoluble fiber passes through your digestive tract intact and helps add bulk to stool. It may also help stool pass through more easily and frequently.
Including a mixTrusted Source of soluble and insoluble fiber in your diet may reduce constipation, bloating, and gas.

Olive and flaxseed oils​

Olive and flaxseed oils may have a mild laxative effect in some instances, helping to ease the flow of materials through the intestines.

These oils also contain compounds that improve digestion and have antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.

Probiotics​

Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that may help to improve gut health and soften stools. In fact, a 2017 review suggested that probiotics improved constipation by 10–40% compared with a placebo.

Notable probiotic foods include:

• Yogurt and kefir: Many dairy products contain probiotics, including yogurt and kefir. A 2017 studyTrusted Source found that kefir significantly reduced constipation in people with certain physical or mental disabilities.
  • Sauerkraut: A 2016 study found that two tablespoons of homemade sauerkraut contain around the same amount of bacteria as probiotic supplements.
Discover more probiotic foods here.

Fibrous vegetables​

Vegetables are high in insoluble fiber, which adds bulk to stools, promoting more regular bowel movements.

Other plant compounds may also protect the gut and ease digestion. For example, sulforaphane – which is abundant in broccoli – can prevent the overgrowthTrusted Source of intestinal microorganisms that interfere with healthy digestion.

Pulses​

Most beans, lentils, and peas are very high in fiber. A 2017 studyTrusted Source found that 100 g of cooked pulses provides around 26% of the daily fiber intake that doctors recommend in the U.S.

High fiber fruits​

High fiber fruits that may help to ease constipation include:

• Kiwifruit: On average, 100 g of kiwifruit contains around 3 gTrusted Source of fiber. Kiwifruit also contains the enzyme actinidine, which alleviatesTrusted Source upper gastrointestinal symptoms.
  • Apples and pears: These fruits contain high levels of water, which can help to ease digestion and prevent constipation.
  • Grapes: These fruits have a high skin-to-flesh ratio and are fiber-rich. They also contain a lot of water, which helps to add moisture to hard stools.
  • Blackberries and raspberries: These fruits are rich in fiber and water, which can ease constipation. A person can try eating a handful or two of raw, washed blackberries or raspberries a day.
  • Prunes: Aside from containing a lot of fiber, prunes also contain sorbitol and phenolic compounds that may have gastrointestinal benefits.

Whole wheat bread, cereals, and pasta​

Whole wheat products are an excellent source of insoluble fiber. To get the most nutrients from whole wheat products, a person should eat them raw or lightly cooked.

Wheat bran, for example, is the hard outer layer of the wheat kernel and is rich in insoluble fiber. A 2017 study investigated the effectiveness of wheat bran as a treatment for constipation in infants and older children. Researchers found increases in bran intake with significant improvements in bowel habits.

Liquids​

Liquids add moisture to stools, making them softer and easier to pass. Below are some liquids that people can try for constipation.

Dehydration is a common cause of constipation. When a person becomes dehydrated, their intestines cannot add enough water to stools. Dehydration results in hard, dry, lumpy stools that are difficult to pass.

Drinking plenty of water can help to ease or resolve the symptoms and preventTrusted Source constipation.
OK ?....

Botb for sure, made me want to shit so badly

Related, normies do not have clean buttholes. They wipe for legit 2 to 3 minutes wtf 🤢

I spend 10 minutes squatting in the shower using water and my hands to clean my ass.
bro i used to do this but instead just use your brain and wet some toilet paper and wipe

it gets the job done better and faster

Didn't read nigguh

Agree about how to sit on the toilet but disagree on what to eat

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and LampPostPrime
bro i used to do this but instead just use your brain and wet some toilet paper and wipe

it gets the job done better and faster
That doesnt clean your ass as well as squatting in the shower and using you hands. I know because i started checking my assholes cleanliness in the mirror with a flashlight

Also that takes longer and little pieces of wet toilet paper tear off and get stuck to the asshole

• +1
That doesnt clean your ass as well as squatting in the shower and using you hands. I know because i started checking my assholes cleanliness in the mirror with a flashlight

Also that takes longer and little pieces of wet toilet paper tear off and get stuck to the asshole
Why is it taking you 2h to empty your bowels when you eat healthy and exercise? Doesn't make sense, if you weren't exercising i would think your puborectalis muscle is weak thus slow evacuation but you exercise so...? I imagine you have a hemorrhoids issue with such a long toilet time. Healthy people take a few minutes on the toilet, i think it's best you see a CRS.

Why is it taking you 2h to empty your bowels when you eat healthy and exercise? Doesn't make sense, if you weren't exercising i would think your puborectalis muscle is weak thus slow evacuation but you exercise so...? I imagine you have a hemorrhoids issue with such a long toilet time. Healthy people take a few minutes on the toilet, i think it's best you see a CRS.
I like to make sure im 100% empty and that i can shit just one time in the day and not have to worry about it later

I probably have ibs or something too tho. I already got some blood tests and have some kind of gluten sensitivity

Incel/aspie stomach

• +1
Exercise, drinking lots of water, coffee are great constipation cures
constipation is just an excuse for not

idiot that’s why after you are 100% you got no shit in yo booty hole left, you use dry toilet paper and then go about your day

Good Thread. but here are the simple points :
1. Use Squat Toilet:
cause squating is the normal and healthy position to poop as you have said

2. Use "Bum Gun" Attachment:
tissue paper is unhygienic . water is the best option. a 10 dollar "Bum Gun" attachment will clean your ass , tissue just spreads poop all over your asshole.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Dr. Mog and LampPostPrime
constipation is just an excuse for not

idiot that’s why after you are 100% you got no shit in yo booty hole left, you use dry toilet paper and then go about your day
Dry tp isn't very clean lol. Even wet wipes isn't as good as fingers and water . Try checking your ass yourself with a mirror and a light u will see. It's common sense tho but ofc I forget this 90 iq fuckhole has none of that lol

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and human304
And this dude has the gall to call someone an idiot 💀💀. Imax tier projection. How tf is dry gonna be cleaner than wet. Or being able to actually feel it with ur fingers cleaner than just using something else

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and human304
And this dude has the gall to call someone an idiot 💀💀. Imax tier projection. How tf is dry gonna be cleaner than wet. Or being able to actually feel it with ur fingers cleaner than just using something else
.org iq be like

• +1
Reactions: human304
Dry tp isn't very clean lol. Even wet wipes isn't as good as fingers and water . Try checking your ass yourself with a mirror and a light u will see. It's common sense tho but ofc I forget this 90 iq fuckhole has none of that lol
bro after you wipe your booty hole with wet tp, then doing a couple last wipes with dry tp will do the trick also wtf iswrong with you:lul::lul:

like bro spreads open his booty cheeks get his phone flashlight and check if there are any dooky crumbs still in his booty hole

and if so, he diggs around for 10 minutes paying around with his anus/rectum. like bro...:lul:

you might aswell finger yourself and achieve prostate orgasm

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, forevergymcelling, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
bro after you wipe your booty hole with wet tp, then doing a couple last wipes with dry tp will do the trick also wtf iswrong with you:lul::lul:
costs just 10 bucks, no amount of TP can clean this way.

• Love it
  • +1

like bro spreads open his booty cheeks get his phone flashlight and check if there are any dooky crumbs still in his booty hole

and if so, he diggs around for 10 minutes paying around with his anus/rectum. like bro...:lul:

you might aswell finger yourself and achieve prostate orgasm
Nigga trust me that wont be cleaned 100%

Also keep barking for clean asshole moggers

• +1
Reactions: human304
Yea but thats just one part of the equation u need friction too, hence wiping with fingers
that is optimal with liquid soap. but these people are so dumb that they think just sudging their ass with shit with Tissue Paper cleans them.

• JFL
not water, thank you

Shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, shadows, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Yea but thats just one part of the equation u need friction too, hence wiping with fingers
Dry tp solos your fingers u disgusting fuck

That’s just an excuse to finger yourself u faggot

• JFL