HOW TO POOP, a detailed guide.

Dry tp solos your fingers u disgusting fuck

That’s just an excuse to finger yourself u faggot
Lol i literally check my asshole every time its perfectly clean after fingers and water. Vs not perfectly clean with just dry paper

Keep barking and coping tho. I can shit and send u a mogger clean picture of my asshole to prove it

No one just uses dry paper to clean a mess

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Dr. Mog
that is optimal with liquid soap. but these people are so dumb that they think just sudging their ass with shit with Tissue Paper cleans them.

Wypipo are dirty

• +1
Reactions: human304
Also dry tp u cant go as deep in your butthole. Plus fingering ur butthole to clean it u get a free bit of pleasure no homo.

• +1
All this time you have been pooping wrong and here’s @Dr. Mog to save your ass (literally speaking).

1) Focus on the angles

One of the main ways of effective expulsion of the brown kraken is focusing on the angle between your torso and thighs and proper hip flexion.
You can do this mild hip flexion by getting your knees slightly above your hips and resting your feet on a balling position. Use a rolled up paper towel for this if needed.

View attachment 2492397

The anatomical basis of this is, the puborectalis muscle, which is mainly partially inactive, and this causes the rectum to straighten giving a smooth bowel experience.

View attachment 2492420

You can also do squat pooping or “indian method poop maxx” as I call it for people having a real problem in normal defecation.

View attachment 2492400

2) Sit no more than 10mins

Sitting too long every day gives a potential risk of haemorrhoids as the pecten lines at the superior of anal office is exposed to unwanted bacteria, this in turn exposes veinous plexus of the anal canal, specifically the internal rectal arteries. Use your toilet for the purpose of normal daily defecation and not as your lounge and phone booth :Comfy:

View attachment 2492404

The real reason why men take time longer in toilet is because to have some alone time where no one could interfere after a busy long day it could serve as a sanctuary.

3) Role of food

Most important of all- the elixir of quality poop - FIBER. Fibre is nothing but undigestible carbohydrates that play a massive role in your diet and poop quality. Fiber passes through your intestines undigested, helpingTrusted Source to form, soften, and accelerate stool.

It can be split into two categories:

• Soluble fiber absorbs water and forms a gel-like consistency, which helps soften stool and make it easier to pass. It may also help reduce blood cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
  • Insoluble fiber passes through your digestive tract intact and helps add bulk to stool. It may also help stool pass through more easily and frequently.
Including a mixTrusted Source of soluble and insoluble fiber in your diet may reduce constipation, bloating, and gas.

Olive and flaxseed oils​

Olive and flaxseed oils may have a mild laxative effect in some instances, helping to ease the flow of materials through the intestines.

These oils also contain compounds that improve digestion and have antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.

Probiotics​

Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that may help to improve gut health and soften stools. In fact, a 2017 review suggested that probiotics improved constipation by 10–40% compared with a placebo.

Notable probiotic foods include:

• Yogurt and kefir: Many dairy products contain probiotics, including yogurt and kefir. A 2017 studyTrusted Source found that kefir significantly reduced constipation in people with certain physical or mental disabilities.
  • Sauerkraut: A 2016 study found that two tablespoons of homemade sauerkraut contain around the same amount of bacteria as probiotic supplements.
Discover more probiotic foods here.

Fibrous vegetables​

Vegetables are high in insoluble fiber, which adds bulk to stools, promoting more regular bowel movements.

Other plant compounds may also protect the gut and ease digestion. For example, sulforaphane – which is abundant in broccoli – can prevent the overgrowthTrusted Source of intestinal microorganisms that interfere with healthy digestion.

Pulses​

Most beans, lentils, and peas are very high in fiber. A 2017 studyTrusted Source found that 100 g of cooked pulses provides around 26% of the daily fiber intake that doctors recommend in the U.S.

High fiber fruits​

High fiber fruits that may help to ease constipation include:

• Kiwifruit: On average, 100 g of kiwifruit contains around 3 gTrusted Source of fiber. Kiwifruit also contains the enzyme actinidine, which alleviatesTrusted Source upper gastrointestinal symptoms.
  • Apples and pears: These fruits contain high levels of water, which can help to ease digestion and prevent constipation.
  • Grapes: These fruits have a high skin-to-flesh ratio and are fiber-rich. They also contain a lot of water, which helps to add moisture to hard stools.
  • Blackberries and raspberries: These fruits are rich in fiber and water, which can ease constipation. A person can try eating a handful or two of raw, washed blackberries or raspberries a day.
  • Prunes: Aside from containing a lot of fiber, prunes also contain sorbitol and phenolic compounds that may have gastrointestinal benefits.

Whole wheat bread, cereals, and pasta​

Whole wheat products are an excellent source of insoluble fiber. To get the most nutrients from whole wheat products, a person should eat them raw or lightly cooked.

Wheat bran, for example, is the hard outer layer of the wheat kernel and is rich in insoluble fiber. A 2017 study investigated the effectiveness of wheat bran as a treatment for constipation in infants and older children. Researchers found increases in bran intake with significant improvements in bowel habits.

Liquids​

Liquids add moisture to stools, making them softer and easier to pass. Below are some liquids that people can try for constipation.

Dehydration is a common cause of constipation. When a person becomes dehydrated, their intestines cannot add enough water to stools. Dehydration results in hard, dry, lumpy stools that are difficult to pass.

Drinking plenty of water can help to ease or resolve the symptoms and preventTrusted Source constipation.
Shitmogger go shit with your 35degree asshole

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
No one washes dishes with dry paper lol. But soap and hands will always clean it

Wypipo are dirty
dont worry bro. in 500 years they will go extinct from the earth. but we Indians, Asians, Hispanics and those animal Negnogs will still be alive.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
dont worry bro. in 500 years they will go extinct from the earth. but we Indians, Asians, Hispanics and those animal Negnogs will still be alive.
Id KMS if wypipo went extinct tbh

• JFL
Related, normies do not have clean buttholes. They wipe for legit 2 to 3 minutes wtf 🤢

I spend 10 minutes squatting in the shower using water and my hands to clean my ass.
fr tho I see most women have nasty unclean assholes lmao not even the fat ones, theres shitstains everywhere hahahahahaa

• Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel and LampPostPrime
I see most women have nasty unclean assholes
Aren't you a 30yr oldcel virgin inkwell living with parents in china?