How to potentially get deeper set eyes

definitely_notchad

definitely_notchad

Iron
This is my first guide ever, so sorry for any formatting errors ( I don't know anything about making guides ).
I hope the information I am about to converse to you is understandable.

Most people say their is no foolproof method to actually get deeper set eyes which is backed scientifically.

And this is unfortunately true

But from my experience my eyes have 100 percent gotten slightly more deep set by following these methods ( I don't exactly know which ones work and which ones don't because some might be cope, I did it all for the last 2-3 months so I have to include everything):

#1 Squinting
I don't mean your average squintmaxxing to reduce scleral show, im talking about squinting as a potential form of excercise. Squint as hard as you can for as long as you can. I did it for 15-30 seconds, I will probably increase it from now on.

#2 Eye pushing
This is a method that I've seen as a meme on this forum but this surprisingly works unless you're retarded enough to fuck your eyes up.

How to perform:
1. Close your eyes
2.Push your eyes backwards into your skull for a few seconds. ONLY AS MUCH AS YOURE COMFORTABLE WITH. I only pushed a little bit
3. Stop pushing and IMMEDIATELY squint as hard as you can for 10-15 seconds

#Bonesmashing
I bonesmashed my brow ridge a little bit but honestly I don't know if it made much difference. But maybe it couldve helped so I guess it's worth trying. Do your own research before coming to conclusions tho I am not very educated on this specific topic.

#4 Subliminals
Cope? I don't think so
You have nothing to lose anyways so why not try?
You can listen to them while doing other work too.

I personally listened to this one and I believe it does work. Listen as much as you possibly can (even 1-3 times is enough but the more the better I guess)

That's it guys. My first guide ever. Might be controversial but Idc.

Before:
IMG 20240802 1929562

After:
IMG 20240917 2142452

Unless you're blind you can tell there's a difference. Plus the before pic is from last month so a month after a started.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, kuroro, flippasav and 7 others
This is my first guide ever, so sorry for any formatting errors ( I don't know anything about making guides ).

Most people say their is no foolproof method to actually get deeper set eyes which is backed scientifically.

But from my experience my eyes have 100 percent gotten slightly more deep set by following these methods ( I don't exactly know which ones work and which ones don't because some might be cope, I did it all for the last 2-3 months so I have to include everything):

#1 Squinting
I don't mean your average squintmaxxing to reduce scleral show, im talking about squinting as a potential form of excercise. Squint as hard as you can for as long as you can. I did it for 15-30 seconds, I will probably increase it from now on.

#2 Eye pushing
This is a method that I've seen as a meme on this forum but this surprisingly works unless you're retarded enough to fuck your eyes up.

How to perform:
1. Close your eyes
2.Push your eyes backwards into your skull for a few seconds. ONLY AS MUCH AS YOURE COMFORTABLE WITH. I only pushed a little bit

#Bonesmashing
I bonesmashed my brow ridge a little bit but honestly I don't know if it made much difference. But maybe it couldve helped so I guess it's worth trying. Do your own research before coming to conclusions tho I am not very educated on this specific topic.

#4 Subliminals
Cope? I don't think so

I personally listened to this one and I believe it does work. Listen as much as you possibly can (even 1-3 times is enough but the more the better I guess)

Before:
View attachment 3177750

After:
View attachment 3177749

Unless you're blind you can tell there's a difference. Plus the before pic is from last month so a month after a started.

Unless you’re blind, you can tell its an absolutely different angle and lighting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroro, DarkAscender and wsada
Yup just push your eyes into your skull and you'll become de poot
Fucking degenerates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Junko, DarkAscender, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Yup just push your eyes into your skull and you'll become de poot
Fucking degenerates
Bruh I never said you could become de poot, its gets better atleast. I had medium set to begin with but they're slightly less bulging now

• +1
Reactions: wsada
this is why the world thinks blacks are intellectually lower on average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Junko, sayi, alurmo and 2 others
Bro. No. Just no… unless you post a pic of the same lighting and angle ok
Alright I guess. Will update with new pic tomorrow. Too lazy now 👍

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Bro you just slightly tilted the angle of the picture. Your eyes did not get deeper set lil nigga :feelshmm:

you making us look bad

Bro you just slightly tilted the angle of the picture. Your eyes did not get deeper set lil nigga :feelshmm:

you making us look bad
Bro I swear to god I did not tho, I was looking slightly upward in both pics
My nose was less visible in the before due to light.
And focus on eye, it obviously has changed in one form or the other.

• Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender
Orbital implants

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, DarkAscender and definitely_notchad
fucking hell get the fuck out of here

• So Sad
Reactions: definitely_notchad
Angles angles angles how can no one tell

how can no one tell
3 people have accused me of the same thing 🙏 4 including you so I think "how can no one tell" is not the best reaction in this case. Pls how would angle reduce my UEE? Even though o strongly believe it's the same angle but I still wanna hear you out

#1 Squinting

#2 Eye pushing

How to perform:
1. Close your eyes

#Bonesmashing

#4 Subliminals
Cope? I don't think so

Before:
View attachment 3177750

After:
View attachment 3177749

Bad fucking idea plus its a clapped angle dont get that shitty placebo affect

• +1
Reactions: definitely_notchad and kana

#1 Squinting

#2 Eye pushing

How to perform:
1. Close your eyes

#Bonesmashing

#4 Subliminals
Cope? I don't think so

Before:
View attachment 3177750

After:
View attachment 3177749

Difference is you were and are retarded jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: definitely_notchad