Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Go er on politicians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DatNibba11, Deleted member 6128, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Move to a farm maybe

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Finish your surgeries before you're unable to afford them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, drop, Foreverbrad and 1 other person
You mean BNWO

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 24586 and Deleted member 5815
nothing will ever happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, Respalier, Deleted member 28904 and 2 others
Become survivalist

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Respalier, stpzkmpfwg and aspiringexcel
nothing will ever happen
It amazes that people genuinely believe that those with trillions of dollars dont have some kind of world-changing goal.

Do you think these fags host all these events and conferences just for nothing to fucking happen? I'm not anywhere close to a fucking billion dollars but even so I've taken part and funded eugenic programs and other political movements

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Respalier, Juice WRLD and 2 others
The only way to win against them is to acquire and cultivate to faculty of right knowledge … once you have that, you will always know the truth and will be immune to the deception.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I used to think NWO was bad.
But you dont really understand what you are saying.
You and everyone else doesn’t need to own a house/car/lawnmower/washing machine/computers/kitchens. Basically you can outsource everything and use it communally for free.

Rather than you digging constant loan holes to get basic things in life, the basics will be free. Then its up to you to travel, find a place you like, rape bitches, and have a good time

You and everyone else doesn’t need to own a house/car/lawnmower/washing machine/computers/kitchens. Basically you can outsource everything and use it communally for free.

Rather than you digging constant loan holes to get basic things in life, the basics will be free. Then its up to you to travel, find a place you like, rape bitches, and have a good time
Ye but no one elected these clowns the whole point of a democracy is to elect leaders not have some shadow organisation run shit from behind the scenes

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu
I don’t give a shit anymore, most people are too lazy to do anything or rise up against world leaders so I’m just gonna focus on myself.

Study

And pray

You will own nothing and be happy… Guess who owns everything? Them.

Just look at the amount of control the Chinese government has over its citizens such as the social credit system. This is coming to everyone very soon.

yu will own nothing and yu will be happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16970