How to preserve elastin

D

Deleted member 45942

Pharma > nature
Elastin is what provides stretch and elasticity to the skin, lack of it results in old sagging skin
Unfortunately our body slows down its production significantly when we're little, and there currently are no procedures to restore it.

Most we can do is preserving the native elastin we already have. Two ways:

Wearing spf: sun (nature's most potent cucking gun) nukes your elastin. Inb4 muh sun stimulates elastin, it fucking doesn't. After our elastin is damaged our body tries to compensate making new one, hence the "increased production", it's only a reparation, and it will be inferior to the previous state.

Blocking DHT: dht rapes your collagen and elastin, blocking it will save your skin from a lot of damage, (fin, dut, topical alfatradiol)

"With age, the body produces more of a hormone called DHT, which inhibits elastin production"

• +1
Reactions: FootFungus88 and IMOGYOU
🌐

I swear dht needs to be erased out of existence

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and autistic_tendencies
It’s all genetics
My dad drank and eat goy slop sometimes looks 45 at 60

Would've looked 35 with dut and spf

We play the cards we're dealt:ogre:
I had that thought in my head , what if he actually paid attention to that stuff

Elastin is what provides stretch and elasticity to the skin, lack of it results in old sagging skin
Unfortunately our body slows down its production significantly when we're little, and there currently are no procedures to restore it.

Most we can do is preserving the native elastin we already have. Two ways:

Wearing spf: sun (nature's most potent cucking gun) nukes your elastin. Inb4 muh sun stimulates elastin, it fucking doesn't. After our elastin is damaged our body tries to compensate making new one, hence the "increased production", it's only a reparation, and it will be inferior to the previous state.

Blocking DHT: dht rapes your collagen and elastin, blocking it will save your skin from a lot of damage, (fin, dut, topical alfatradiol)

"With age, the body produces more of a hormone called DHT, which inhibits elastin production"
Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back