How to preserve fat pads?

Increase the amount of time you are laying down by doing things like watching TV/messing around on phone while laying flat on the couch instead of sitting.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived
at fat pads=buccal fat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I remember reading somewhere on reddit that human stem cell conditioned media helped with fat loss in the face.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I don't think people here get that adipose tissue is related to collagen
There's nothing you can do to like target it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, TsarTsar444, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Dont think you can do that. Unless you gain more and more weight as you grow older to compensate for fat loss in face.

• +1
Dont think you can do that. Unless you gain more and more weight as you grow older to compensate for fat loss in face.
This is cope the volume loss from aging looks different
I can tell if a fat person's old or not

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lawton88, Ken and 3 others
(IIRC) PRP had a positive effect on facial fat

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deprived
This is cope the volume loss from aging looks different
I can tell if a fat person's old or not

How much do you think limiting the gravity effect some over years would slow the descent down?

• +1
How much do you think limiting the gravity effect some over years would slow the descent down?
No clue but probably not much

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
It won't, the reason fat pad melt is cause of less collagen and elastin fibers, think of these 2 types of fibers like a net that hold stuff up, when the net has less materials in it, the thing they hold up (fat) starts dripping down.

Only theoretical way to look young forever is for collagen and elastin production to stay the same as when you are 20

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FreakkForLife, Lawton88 and 1 other person
It won't, the reason fat pad melt is cause of less collagen and elastin fibers, think of these 2 types of fibers like a net that hold stuff up, when the net has less materials in it, the thing they hold up (fat) starts dripping down.

Only theoretical way to look young forever is for collagen and elastin production to stay the same as when you are 20

So dermarolling as you get older might be a way to slow it down then? I think that is supposed to increase both of those a little.

You need bones.
E.g. Mads Mikkelsen

It is related to adiponectin somehow