How to prevent bone loss and shrinking of fat pads?

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
When it comes to anti-aging, this forum hails the holy trinity of hair, collagen and low body-fat. While these three things are very important, I think there are two things that are at least of same importance for looking young: Preventing bone loss and the shrinking of fat pads in your face.

What are the best things for this? When I see anti-aging regimes some users post, they're all about collagen (Sunscreen, Retin-A, etc.), not bone loss and shrinking fat pads.

I came to the conclusion that Botox is a looksmin (just look at all the celebrities) and face and neck-lifts are a good option when the damage is already done.

Are there scientifically proven supplements?
Is it true that there are facial muscle exercises that can help or is it cope?
Are there surgeries or any other options?

Aging

• +1
Reactions: lookmaxascend, Deleted member, OOGABOOGA and 10 others
all supplements are cope. just eat optimally and pray to gandy u age well

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, bugeye, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
genetics

• So Sad
Reactions: AlexAP
get a lot of vit D and calcium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 10913 and AlexAP
I'm already praying three times per day to our Lord.

But why are all supplements cope? I mean, injecting T is a supplement and it works for many things.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
vit D, k2 , magnesium and calcium for bones
these are the kinds of vitamins you give to old people to prevent osteoporosis

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Jerzy Bondov, Kilimanjaro and 2 others
K2 MK4 seems to have made a difference for me. Some people claim they think now that being short on K2 by quite a bit in early years can even lead to subhuman facial bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 13197
I'm already praying three times per day to our Lord.

But why are all supplements cope? I mean, injecting T is a supplement and it works for many things.
main hormones like test and estrogen don't count as supplements in my book. just don't fall for the "anti-aging" supplements, it's all bs ime

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
get plenty of calcium and vit d and inject hgh

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP

I know someone that takes niacin daily 500mg and their hair loss around the crown filled back in after a few months. Not sure what the deal was with that but I am guessing it was the NAD+ boost that led to that considering their age.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member
mewing is essential

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 6273, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
K2 MK4 seems to have made a difference for me. Some people claim they think now that being short on K2 by quite a bit in early years can even lead to subhuman facial bone structure.
Are there any studies that prove that it works for preventing bone loss? I didn't find any on Google.
Raloxifene.
Sounds interesting.

main hormones like test and estrogen don't count as supplements in my book. just don't fall for the "anti-aging" supplements, it's all bs ime
You think calcium and vitamin D do not help in preventing bone loss?

When it comes to anti-aging, this forum hails the holy trinity of hair, collagen and low body-fat. While these three things are very important, I think there are two things that are at least of same importance for looking young: Preventing bone loss and the shrinking of fat pads in your face.

What are the best things for this? When I see anti-aging regimes some users post, they're all about collagen (Sunscreen, Retin-A, etc.), not bone loss and shrinking fat pads.

I came to the conclusion that Botox is a looksmin (just look at all the celebrities) and face and neck-lifts are a good option when the damage is already done.

View attachment 1121105
Excercise... for face chewing to prevent boneloss... Bone loss due to decreased masseters as we age in the first place

I know someone that takes niacin daily 500mg and their hair loss around the crown filled back in after a few months. Not sure what the deal was with that but I am guessing it was the NAD+ boost that led to that considering their age.
thing is megadosing on niacin will eventually disrupt the balance of other b vitamins. it may work short term but ur doing more damage than good if u keep at it

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
You think calcium and vitamin D do not help in preventing bone loss?
Food. dietary sources for vitamin d like salmon and eggs and diary foods for calcium.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
Are there any studies that prove that it works for preventing bone loss? I didn't find any on Google.

Sounds interesting.

This one from Japan appears to say it had an affect. I remember reading somewhere it improved cardio output some and kept the body from dropping calcium in the arteries as you get older also. Not sure how researched it is but some doctors seem to think this may have played a much bigger part than they thought when it came to bone growth and loss.

Ice water baths for 5 min a day. Look at eskimo's in the artic. Cold plays a big factor in maintaining and increasing facial fat. Ofcourse the best is to move to the southern polar.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
All you can do is slow down the aging process tbh

You pretty much have to do everything optimally and avoid anything that may accelerate that process. Inflammation is probably the main cause of accelerated aging and if your genes is prone to inflammation then there's not much you can really do about it.

Eat good, exercise, drink lots of water, get sun light, get fresh air, avoid any bad stressors, take cold showers and sleep well. Get a routine going and stick to it since little things can add up to big results.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member, Need2Ascend and 2 others
Ice water baths for 5 min a day. Look at eskimo's in the artic. Cold plays a big factor in maintaining and increasing facial fat. Ofcourse the best is to move to the southern polar.
To add to that they also get little sunlight compared to different region of the world

I honestly think if you're prone to sun damage by genes, the UV's will accelerate aging a ton.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
To add to that they also get little sunlight compared to different region of the world

I honestly think if you're prone to sun damage by genes, the UV's will accelerate aging a ton.
Well glad I am ethnic:forcedsmile:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 6273, datboijj and 1 other person

mewing constantly pushes bones forward
Idk why you guys are laughing
@volcelfatcel @randomvanish
@africancel

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 9670
View attachment 1121221
@africancel
the bone is not going to free falling dude, it's a bone loss happening everywhere in the face.

no matter if you "push" with your tongue or not, it's about aging process. only diet and genetic variations can delay this.

you mewer acts like bone loss happening because there is not enough support on maxilla trough the years. jfl no correlation

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 4430 and datboijj
View attachment 1121221
@africancel
Well most of those changes are due to loss of facial bone mass like the jawline getting thinner, I don't think mewing will grow more bones, but hey that's just me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: goat2x, Effortless, randomvanish and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 10913, randomvanish and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 6273 and randomvanish
Idk ... There are treatments like coolsculpting that are designed to lose fat in the body.

How could ice water baths help to prevent the loss of fat pads in the face?

the bone is not going to free falling dude, it's a bone loss happening everywhere in the face.

no matter if you "push" with your tongue or not, it's about aging process. only diet and genetic variations can delay this.

you mewer acts like bone loss happening because there is not enough support on maxilla trough the years. jfl no correlation
this isn't boneless its bone moving down jfl its a known fact that as you age your maxilla becomes more downswung mewing in theory can be used as a prevantative measure

This might be relevant for @eduardkoopman

Idk ... There are treatments like coolsculpting that are designed to lose fat in the body.

How could ice water baths help to prevent the loss of fat pads in the face?
your body will produce more fat to adapt in the cold

vit D, k2 , magnesium and calcium for bones
these are the kinds of vitamins you give to old people to prevent osteoporosis
D3 to be specific.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThousandCuts, Jerzy Bondov and AlexAP
get fat grafts to the face every once in a while

View attachment 1121105
Bones: K2, d3, calcium, magnesium intake combo. Impact pressure, may help for it as well a bit. Also nad boosting, may help. MNM, etc .

Fat.
1. Fatpads go south, due to collagen (and bonemass) loss. So collagen matters. Elastic skin, keeps fatpads IN place.

2. Cake face in amino acids. Fat cells, adioposites. Because shriffeled over time. But these fatcells can be fed, nourished. ?
How?
Certain amino acids.
Cake your face regularly in amino acids, oils.
Let it bath in oils

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
get fat grafts to the face every once in a while
What do you know about that? I only heard about surgery for restoring your fat pads in your undereyes, but I don't know which is the best for that.

Bones: K2, d3, calcium, magnesium intake combo. Impact pressure, may help for it as well a bit. Also nad boosting, may help. MNM, etc .
Yeah, I guess this is the necessary combo for your bones. But I don't know if you can get this already sufficiently through a healthy diet, as @thickdickdaddy27 said in this thread.
Fat.
1. Fatpads go south, due to collagen (and bonemass) loss. So collagen matters. Elastic skin, keeps fatpads IN place.
Is the shrinking of fat pads due to collagen loss? I never herad that before, I thought both things were unrelated, which would mean you have to do different things to prevent it.
2. Cake face in amino acids. Fat cells, adioposites. Because shriffeled over time. But these fatcells can be fed, nourished. ?
How?
Certain amino acids.
Let it bath in oils
Thanks for mentioning amino acids, I'm gonna add them to the possible treatments.

your body will produce more fat to adapt in the cold
I searched about that, and I only found cold showers as a general longevity tip for your body, but not for preventing the shrinking of fat pads in the face.

It doesn't make sense for me, because coolsculpting is used to reduce bodyfat, but anti-aging is about keeping your fat pads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
I searched about that, and I only found cold showers as a general longevity tip for your body, but not for preventing the shrinking of fat pads in the face.

It doesn't make sense for me, because coolsculpting is used to reduce bodyfat, but anti-aging is about keeping your fat pads.
How do you explain fat Siberians,
All their faces look bloated despite being near death skinny

Attachments

• 1620155640127.png
    1620155640127.png
    942.4 KB · Views: 113
  • +1
How do you explain fat Siberians,
All their faces look bloated despite being near death skinny
I dunno about Siberians, but do they really look younger at old age?

Never heard about that, I only know about Blacks and Asians aging better than Whites.

Fat.

How?
Certain amino acids.
Let it bath in oils
Hi. Are malar fat pads held in place by ligaments? If so, ligamentous collagen loss with aging will gradually weaken them to a point where they won’t be able to hold the fat pad. Dont know about the topic enough but I do acknowledge it’s key to aging

Guess I am right. Lol. My biological intuition on these topics is very high, but then again I make a living off of this ability so I guess it is to be expected

Last edited:
Guess I am right. Lol. My biological intuition on these topics is very high, but then again I make a living off of this ability so I guess it is to be expected
What do you do for a living? Do you know a lot about anti-aging?

Yeah, I guess this is the necessary combo for your bones. But I don't know if you can get this already sufficiently through a healthy diet, as @thickdickdaddy27 said in this thread.
MOST people are significantly DEFFICIENT in D3 and K2
Is the shrinking of fat pads due to collagen loss? I never herad that before, I thought both things were unrelated, which would mean you have to do different things to prevent it.
NO. What I said, or meant to say.
Fatpads are IN a certain location.
What holds fatpads in a certain location???
1. bone structure support
2. tight elastic (aka collagen) skin.

For example. A fatpad is situated under the eyes.
What keeps it place?
1. A niice good prominent ckeecbone
2. tight skin.

hence why I was talking about fat pads going south, meaning down, meaning sagging downwards and breaking and spreading out

Thanks for mentioning amino acids, I'm gonna add them to the possible treatments.
therer are alot of thiem./ Some mog some don't.
by the way, bitches with good money are often doing them at spa's regularly. I saw. Also it's populart among foids nowadays, to add oils to skincare routine. certain oils = feeding = pumping up the shrinking shriffling fat celss as fat cells tend to do with aging.
i personally experimeneted with it a bit, the last half year orso, and I'm very positive about adding certain oils to anti aging regume.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
Hi. Are malar fat pads held in place by ligaments? If so, ligamentous collagen loss with aging will gradually weaken them to a point where they won’t be able to hold the fat pad. Dont know about the topic enough but I do acknowledge it’s key to aging
true that, important factor.
cool.

To add.

What slows down, ligaments degradings due to aging?
I bet collagen syntehsis also big factor.
How, can get collagen IN THERE?
Does trentinoin and red light therpy, go deep enoughh to get that collagen in there?
I honestly beleive, these ligaments are well served with the previopulsy suggested oil treatments by me. Since in joints it's also suggested enopugh fish oil and blabla.

What you think?

."It is suggested that elastin and collagen metabolism in ligaments changes both with age and according to gender."

Need to get collagen in there. somehow.
Maybe those collagen pills, supplemets help for this one most. Since topical stuffs might not go deep enough??

• +1

here muh epic walk through ftpads, dwat, adioposites lane. from last year. It helps me a bit in muh aging battles.

beware of giga alot of info.

As I am looking. Us lack of Volume cells, need dWat enlargement/volume.

Need to figure out, how I can enlarge dWat

Update 2.
These people claim to have developed something to enlargewWat to make volume in dWat.
I need to investigate the ingdredients they used.
These people claim to enlarge the dWat with this product. I am going to investigate each ingredienst, if truth
View attachment 664892

research notes on Dermal White Adipose Tissue (dWAT).

Role of adipose tissue in facial aging

" Dermal white adipose tissue (DWAT) is a main component of human skin, composed of individual lipid‐laden mesenchymal cells known as dermal adipocytes (DAs). Besides their well‐known role in lipid storage and release, DAs also promote skin immunity, wound healing and hair follicle cycling and are important players in cutaneous neuroendocrinology. "

[They forget to mention. Ramping up the "fat-cels" [techinical term: Adipocytes] with it's innate acids. Equals baby skin 4 life.
Maybe that's why fat people, look younger skinned in general.]

[What are fat cells?]
www.livescience.com

What's in a Fat Cell?

It's a crucial component of the human body.
www.livescience.com
www.livescience.com

"fat cell = Adipocytes, as they're properly known, are the cells that store excess lipids, the molecules that include fats and related substances.
is made up of droplets of stored triglycerides, each of which consists of three fatty-acid molecules attached to a single glycerol molecule."
"white adipocytes take in more fatty acids, literally swelling in size,
Other clusters of adipocytes are used mostly for support, such as the cushion of fat that surrounds the eyes, according to a 2006 paper in the journal Nature."

[So.
Fatcels/adipocytes ARE capable to take in FATTY ACIDS, AND SWELL in SIZE.
When become an old fuck, the adipocytes become filled with less fatty acids and swelling. And everything loses those fatty supoort, sinks down and looks goes to fuck,

So.
What type of acids can get in there, that is okay?
And, How the fuck get in there, AND can this be topically???]

Yes. It can be absorbed topically.
sources: https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/health-disease/skin-health/essential-fatty-acids
  • |"Both topical application and oral supplementation are effective means of delivering EFAs to the skin and systemic circulation. (More information)"

What type of acids?

essential fatty acid (EFA)
EFAs are a type of polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) that cannot be synthesized in our bodies and must therefore be obtained from the diet. EFAs have documented roles in both the dermal and epidermal layers of the skin, and the appearance of skin is linked to its functional health. There are two classes of EFAs: omega-6 (n-6) and omega-3 (n-3) fatty acids. Linoleic Acid (LA) is the parent compound of the n-6 PUFAs; α-linolenic acid (ALA) is the parent compound of n-3 PUFAs. From these two parent compounds, the body synthesizes longer chain derivatives that also have important functions in healthy skin.

Table 1. Abbreviations
Fatty acidsOmega-6 PUFALinoleic acid LA
γ-Linolenic acidGLA
Dihomo-γ-linolenic acidDGLA
Arachidonic acidAA
Omega-3 PUFAsα-Linolenic acidALA
Eicosatetraenoic acidETA
Eicosapentaenoic acidEPA
Docosahexaenoic acidDHA
EicosanoidsHydroxy fatty acids13-hydroxyoctadecadienoic acid13-HODE
12-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid12-HETE
15-hydroxyeicosatrienoic acid15-HETrE
15-hyrdoxyeicosatetraenoic acid15-HETE
15-hydroxyeicosapentaenoic acid15-HEPE
17-hydroxydocosahexaenoic acid17-HoDHE
ProstaglandinsProstaglandin E2PGE2
Prostaglandin E3PGE3
EnzymesCyclooxygenaseCOX
LipoxygenaseLOX
Phospholipase A2PLA2

Where can find Linoleic acid ???

Omega-6-rich
Sunflower seed oilLA
Safflower oilLA
Evening primrose oilGLA
Borage oilGLA
Omega-3-rich
Flaxseed oilALA
Menhaden fish oilEPA and DHA
EFA-deficient
Coconut oilNone

" Linoleic acid, which is one of the fatty acids in cottonseed oil, is a common ingredient in skin care products. "

Placenta acids mix?
Proven to function welk for wound healing
Full-Thickness Skin Wound Healing Using Human Placenta-Derived Extracellular Matrix Containing Bioactive Molecules

www.karger.com

The Placenta, Maternal Diet and Adipose Tissue Development in the Newborn

Background: A majority of adipose tissue present in the newborn possess the unique mitochondrial protein, uncoupling protein (UCP1). It is thus highly metabolically active and capable of producing 300 times more heat per unit mass than any other organ in the body. The extent to which maternal...
www.karger.com
www.karger.com

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Decellularized placental matrices for adipose tissue engineering - PubMed

A tissue-engineered adipose substitute would be invaluable to plastic surgeons for reconstructive, corrective, and cosmetic procedures. This work involves the design of a scaffold for soft tissue augmentation incorporating the decellularized extracellular matrix (ECM) of human placenta. We have...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Skin care products from sheep placenta. So many essential acids filled.
The Protective Effect of Sheep Placental Extract on Concanavalin A-induced Liver Injury in Mice

Amino acids content in sheep placental extract.
Amino AcidsContent (g/100 g)Amino AcidsContent (g/100 g)
Aspartic acid8.00Isoleucine2.74
Threonine4.01Leucine6.88
Serine4.07Tyrosine2.72
Glutamic acid12.51Phenylalanine3.97
Proline3.78Histidine2.32
Glycine3.78Lysine6.90
Alanine4.17Arginine4.79
Valine4.14Cystine1.69
Methionine1.56Tryptophan1.00

Temporairy conculusion.

Fat cells maxxing for face skin:

1. make my own mix with Sunflower seed oil and/or Flaxseed oil. cheap as hell, and than have both GLA and ALA
2. buy placenta skincare product from ali express. Mix off all acids, and seems massive important, and is used in fouteus growth time also for purposes: https://aliexpress.com/item/32600926772.html?spm=a2g0z.12010615.8148356.16.12cb18d4W9VlvI

momskoop.com

SkinPro BIO-Placenta Revitalizing Serum - Two Week Results & Review - MomSkoop

Post contains affiliate links. Purchases made through links provide us with a small commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please refer to our disclosure policy for more information. We’ve tested a lot of anti aging products here at Momskoop. Some are hits and...
momskoop.com
momskoop.com

wtf
www.dailymail.co.uk

Human Ken Doll EXCLUSIVE: Star has his face injected with PLACENTA

Rodrigo Alves has had his face injected with placenta as part of his latest unorthodox cosmetic enhancement. The TV personality, also known as Human Ken Doll, flew to Medico Beauty clinic.
www.dailymail.co.uk
www.dailymail.co.uk

Already used for would healing:
okdermo.com

Placentrex® Placenta Topical Gel 20g/0.7oz | OKDERMO Skin Care

Buy [Fresh Sterile Human Placenta Extract 0.1% + Nitrogen 0.25%] online high-quality wound healing, skin repair topical gel based on fresh placenta extract.
okdermo.com

fat skin = youthfull skin.
www.healthline.com

Here’s How Fat Cells Boost Collagen and Make Your Face Look Younger

Think of babies and how their skin falls into everything we imagine great skin to be (collagen-rich, soft, bouncy, etc.). That’s dermal fibroblast cells at work.
www.healthline.com
www.healthline.com

1602467579358.jpeg

wow. someone beated psoriasis with flaxseed oil.
beatpsoriasiswithflaxseed.blogspot.com

Beat Psoriasis with Flaxseed

How I beat Psoriasis with Flaxseed Oil Here is what my knees and legs looked like before I started using Flaxseed Oil When I was ...

To add.
The things I stated. is/was mainly for factors. IF currently your skin doesn't absorb the oil well AND/OR you get a super shiny face.
if that's not an issue, athn not need to bother with what was said.
But I had it a bit tonday. because I added to much oil and my skin is a bit dry bu default and absorbs not so greatly often.

notes about flaxseed skin qualities in studies.. Good results in test:

1. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21088453/
Supplementation with flaxseed oil led to significant decreases in sensitivity (after nicotinate irritation), TEWL, skin roughness and scaling, while smoothness and hydration were increased.
The data provide evidence that daily intake of flaxseed oil modulates skin condition.

2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5412234/
LSO healed wounds included less inflammatory cells, complete epithelium regeneration with a reduced thickness of the new formed dermis, discreet fibrosis, enhanced neo-vascularization, increased number of collagen fibers, fibroblasts and many myofibroblasts. Additionally, no adverse effects of LSO on cicatrization process were recorded.
These findings prove the safety and efficaciousness of linseed oil topical application in the therapy of burn wounds.

Still need to read note: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7272663/
Chemomodulatory Potential of Flaxseed Oil Against DMBA/Croton Oil–Induced Skin Carcinogenesis in Mice

Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils

www.healthline.com

Can You Use Coconut Oil to Treat Dark Under-Eye Circles?

Coconut oil contains high concentrations of small-chain fatty acids and also has antioxidant and skin-strengthening properties. Because of these qualities, some people say coconut oil is an effective treatment for dark circles under the eyes. Find out what the research says and how to use...
www.healthline.com
www.healthline.com

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, LastHopeForNorman, Dainslief and 2 others
to add 3 and final add.
This woman lists a few oils, amino acids.
so it can help, when you deside to quickly start buying some oil.
there are shittons out there; and some can kinda fuck up your skin ot totally. Not all ooild are good, some are bad, sucks for skin. and some are great

here muh epic walk through ftpads, dwat, adioposites lane. from last year. It helps me a bit in muh aging battles.

beware of giga alot of info.

As I am looking. Us lack of Volume cells, need dWat enlargement/volume.

Need to figure out, how I can enlarge dWat

Update 2.
These people claim to have developed something to enlargewWat to make volume in dWat.
I need to investigate the ingdredients they used.
These people claim to enlarge the dWat with this product. I am going to investigate each ingredienst, if truth
View attachment 664892

research notes on Dermal White Adipose Tissue (dWAT).

Role of adipose tissue in facial aging

" Dermal white adipose tissue (DWAT) is a main component of human skin, composed of individual lipid‐laden mesenchymal cells known as dermal adipocytes (DAs). Besides their well‐known role in lipid storage and release, DAs also promote skin immunity, wound healing and hair follicle cycling and are important players in cutaneous neuroendocrinology. "

[They forget to mention. Ramping up the "fat-cels" [techinical term: Adipocytes] with it's innate acids. Equals baby skin 4 life.
Maybe that's why fat people, look younger skinned in general.]

[What are fat cells?]
www.livescience.com

What's in a Fat Cell?

It's a crucial component of the human body.
www.livescience.com
www.livescience.com

"fat cell = Adipocytes, as they're properly known, are the cells that store excess lipids, the molecules that include fats and related substances.
is made up of droplets of stored triglycerides, each of which consists of three fatty-acid molecules attached to a single glycerol molecule."
"white adipocytes take in more fatty acids, literally swelling in size,
Other clusters of adipocytes are used mostly for support, such as the cushion of fat that surrounds the eyes, according to a 2006 paper in the journal Nature."

[So.
Fatcels/adipocytes ARE capable to take in FATTY ACIDS, AND SWELL in SIZE.
When become an old fuck, the adipocytes become filled with less fatty acids and swelling. And everything loses those fatty supoort, sinks down and looks goes to fuck,

So.
What type of acids can get in there, that is okay?
And, How the fuck get in there, AND can this be topically???]

Yes. It can be absorbed topically.
sources: https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/health-disease/skin-health/essential-fatty-acids
  • |"Both topical application and oral supplementation are effective means of delivering EFAs to the skin and systemic circulation. (More information)"

What type of acids?

essential fatty acid (EFA)
EFAs are a type of polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) that cannot be synthesized in our bodies and must therefore be obtained from the diet. EFAs have documented roles in both the dermal and epidermal layers of the skin, and the appearance of skin is linked to its functional health. There are two classes of EFAs: omega-6 (n-6) and omega-3 (n-3) fatty acids. Linoleic Acid (LA) is the parent compound of the n-6 PUFAs; α-linolenic acid (ALA) is the parent compound of n-3 PUFAs. From these two parent compounds, the body synthesizes longer chain derivatives that also have important functions in healthy skin.

Table 1. Abbreviations
Fatty acidsOmega-6 PUFALinoleic acid LA
γ-Linolenic acidGLA
Dihomo-γ-linolenic acidDGLA
Arachidonic acidAA
Omega-3 PUFAsα-Linolenic acidALA
Eicosatetraenoic acidETA
Eicosapentaenoic acidEPA
Docosahexaenoic acidDHA
EicosanoidsHydroxy fatty acids13-hydroxyoctadecadienoic acid13-HODE
12-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid12-HETE
15-hydroxyeicosatrienoic acid15-HETrE
15-hyrdoxyeicosatetraenoic acid15-HETE
15-hydroxyeicosapentaenoic acid15-HEPE
17-hydroxydocosahexaenoic acid17-HoDHE
ProstaglandinsProstaglandin E2PGE2
Prostaglandin E3PGE3
EnzymesCyclooxygenaseCOX
LipoxygenaseLOX
Phospholipase A2PLA2

Where can find Linoleic acid ???

Omega-6-rich
Sunflower seed oilLA
Safflower oilLA
Evening primrose oilGLA
Borage oilGLA
Omega-3-rich
Flaxseed oilALA
Menhaden fish oilEPA and DHA
EFA-deficient
Coconut oilNone

" Linoleic acid, which is one of the fatty acids in cottonseed oil, is a common ingredient in skin care products. "

Placenta acids mix?
Proven to function welk for wound healing
Full-Thickness Skin Wound Healing Using Human Placenta-Derived Extracellular Matrix Containing Bioactive Molecules

www.karger.com

The Placenta, Maternal Diet and Adipose Tissue Development in the Newborn

Background: A majority of adipose tissue present in the newborn possess the unique mitochondrial protein, uncoupling protein (UCP1). It is thus highly metabolically active and capable of producing 300 times more heat per unit mass than any other organ in the body. The extent to which maternal...
www.karger.com
www.karger.com

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Decellularized placental matrices for adipose tissue engineering - PubMed

A tissue-engineered adipose substitute would be invaluable to plastic surgeons for reconstructive, corrective, and cosmetic procedures. This work involves the design of a scaffold for soft tissue augmentation incorporating the decellularized extracellular matrix (ECM) of human placenta. We have...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Skin care products from sheep placenta. So many essential acids filled.
The Protective Effect of Sheep Placental Extract on Concanavalin A-induced Liver Injury in Mice

Amino acids content in sheep placental extract.
Amino AcidsContent (g/100 g)Amino AcidsContent (g/100 g)
Aspartic acid8.00Isoleucine2.74
Threonine4.01Leucine6.88
Serine4.07Tyrosine2.72
Glutamic acid12.51Phenylalanine3.97
Proline3.78Histidine2.32
Glycine3.78Lysine6.90
Alanine4.17Arginine4.79
Valine4.14Cystine1.69
Methionine1.56Tryptophan1.00

Temporairy conculusion.

Fat cells maxxing for face skin:

1. make my own mix with Sunflower seed oil and/or Flaxseed oil. cheap as hell, and than have both GLA and ALA
2. buy placenta skincare product from ali express. Mix off all acids, and seems massive important, and is used in fouteus growth time also for purposes: https://aliexpress.com/item/32600926772.html?spm=a2g0z.12010615.8148356.16.12cb18d4W9VlvI

momskoop.com

SkinPro BIO-Placenta Revitalizing Serum - Two Week Results & Review - MomSkoop

Post contains affiliate links. Purchases made through links provide us with a small commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please refer to our disclosure policy for more information. We’ve tested a lot of anti aging products here at Momskoop. Some are hits and...
momskoop.com
momskoop.com

wtf
www.dailymail.co.uk

Human Ken Doll EXCLUSIVE: Star has his face injected with PLACENTA

Rodrigo Alves has had his face injected with placenta as part of his latest unorthodox cosmetic enhancement. The TV personality, also known as Human Ken Doll, flew to Medico Beauty clinic.
www.dailymail.co.uk
www.dailymail.co.uk

Already used for would healing:
okdermo.com

Placentrex® Placenta Topical Gel 20g/0.7oz | OKDERMO Skin Care

Buy [Fresh Sterile Human Placenta Extract 0.1% + Nitrogen 0.25%] online high-quality wound healing, skin repair topical gel based on fresh placenta extract.
okdermo.com

fat skin = youthfull skin.
www.healthline.com

Here’s How Fat Cells Boost Collagen and Make Your Face Look Younger

Think of babies and how their skin falls into everything we imagine great skin to be (collagen-rich, soft, bouncy, etc.). That’s dermal fibroblast cells at work.
www.healthline.com
www.healthline.com

1602467579358.jpeg

wow. someone beated psoriasis with flaxseed oil.

Beat Psoriasis with Flaxseed

How I beat Psoriasis with Flaxseed Oil Here is what my knees and legs looked like before I started using Flaxseed Oil When I was ...

To add.
The things I stated. is/was mainly for factors. IF currently your skin doesn't absorb the oil well AND/OR you get a super shiny face.
if that's not an issue, athn not need to bother with what was said.
But I had it a bit tonday. because I added to much oil and my skin is a bit dry bu default and absorbs not so greatly often.

notes about flaxseed skin qualities in studies.. Good results in test:

1. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21088453/
Supplementation with flaxseed oil led to significant decreases in sensitivity (after nicotinate irritation), TEWL, skin roughness and scaling, while smoothness and hydration were increased.
The data provide evidence that daily intake of flaxseed oil modulates skin condition.

2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5412234/
LSO healed wounds included less inflammatory cells, complete epithelium regeneration with a reduced thickness of the new formed dermis, discreet fibrosis, enhanced neo-vascularization, increased number of collagen fibers, fibroblasts and many myofibroblasts. Additionally, no adverse effects of LSO on cicatrization process were recorded.
These findings prove the safety and efficaciousness of linseed oil topical application in the therapy of burn wounds.

Still need to read note: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7272663/
Chemomodulatory Potential of Flaxseed Oil Against DMBA/Croton Oil–Induced Skin Carcinogenesis in Mice

Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils

www.healthline.com

Can You Use Coconut Oil to Treat Dark Under-Eye Circles?

Coconut oil contains high concentrations of small-chain fatty acids and also has antioxidant and skin-strengthening properties. Because of these qualities, some people say coconut oil is an effective treatment for dark circles under the eyes. Find out what the research says and how to use...
www.healthline.com
www.healthline.com

Read about a half of it, but sounds good.

Weird that fat people have an advantage in aging. But good thing that we have EFA.