How to prevent minoxidil side effects?

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Silver
Just ordered 2 bottles but i saw online it has side effects, do i apply vaselline before applying minox or what?

dont worry about it. the side effect is potential irritation from the alcohol and thats about it

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and adyyyyyyyyyy
thank u , do u k how long until it starts working? i bought 2 for 2 months
Well what is your goal? Stop balding? Hair growth? On what part of your face? If you're actively balding and are applying it to your hair then simply not losing any further hair for 1-2 years would be a success. It can grow more hair but thats not certain, and it can also not work at all. Chances are regrowth and in that case it usually takes a few months

Well what is your goal? Stop balding? Hair growth? On what part of your face? If you're actively balding and are applying it to your hair then simply not losing any further hair for 1-2 years would be a success. It can grow more hair but thats not certain, and it can also not work at all. Chances are regrowth and in that case it usually takes a few months
i wanna make my eyebriws thicker and get a stubble

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Late but if i can help someone ill try GET ORAL MINOXIDIL TOPICAL IS DOGSHIT TOTAL DOGSHIT ORAL IS LITERALLY THE BEST THING BY FAR FOR HAIR