How to prevent razor bumps when shaving peach fuzz?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Maybe am retarded cause 14 year old and don't know how to shave. But I shaved my mustache and chin hair with a double razor and it gave me little pimples.

That shit never happens when the razor has multiple blades

shave with the grain of the hair

• +1
Reactions: PYT
20201006 215815
stupid retarded gay razor

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
i never got razor bumps before

• +1
i never got razor bumps before
Me neither I used the razor I showed which is supposed to be better and felt my skin burn and see three little pimples

am going to sleep I'll appreciate the replies when I wake up

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
i really fucking hate shaving i get razor burns and shit i havent tried them out but apparently old timey single blade safety razors reduce razor bumps

• +1
you are 14 damn bro jfl, I'm here being 20

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PYT
you are 14 damn bro jfl, I'm here being 20
lol. you know how to prevent this though?

matter of technique or was the blade i used shit

Maybe am retarded cause 14 year old and don't know how to shave. But I shaved my mustache and chin hair with a double razor and it gave me little pimples.

That shit never happens when the razor has multiple blades
take a bath before shaving if you have the time to let the steam soften your hair
apply shaving gel let it sit there and soak into your skin for a minute or so before shaving

• +1

dont use the same blade for too long too

• +1
have cream. it's gross but i just spit out my toothpaste foam and spread it around

• JFL

First I trim with an electric razor (if I have more than stubble), then I shave with the grain, across the grain, and finally against the grain. I do this with my face completely wet (in the shower) with no shaving cream or after shave. Once I’m done, I moisturize. I moisturize every single day regardless of shaving, if I don’t, I will get a rash from shaving against the grain. I have sensitive skin. Hope this helps. Take your time with the shave or you’ll fuck ur shit up.

• +1
Reactions: 사랑해요 and PYT
First I trim with an electric razor (if I have more than stubble), then I shave with the grain, across the grain, and finally against the grain. I do this with my face completely wet (in the shower) with no shaving cream or after shave. Once I’m done, I moisturize. I moisturize every single day regardless of shaving, if I don’t, I will get a rash from shaving against the grain. I have sensitive skin. Hope this helps. Take your time with the shave or you’ll fuck ur shit up.
I do this but I'll do what you do exactly.

I'm thinking this razor just fucked me up for some reason, first time it happens

Just use a good shave foam and after shave this is what I use
20201006 230220

• Love it
I do this but I'll do what you do exactly.

I'm thinking this razor just fucked me up for some reason, first time it happens

If you are going against the grain you are pulling the hair so make sure the hair is as short as possible before doing that.

I use a Gillette proglide.

• Love it
If you are going against the grain you are pulling the hair so make sure the hair is as short as possible before doing that.

I use a Gillette proglide.
Ok will do

Bruh I use the same razor for my whole beard without foam only Water and got never razor bumps son

• +1
Bruh I use the same razor for my whole beard without foam only Water and got never razor bumps son
my razor was just shit or sum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
D3234242 C08A 42D1 A6CD FBC8FCE3770E

Attachments

• 51AA872F-DD5A-4F4E-8DE5-9976488FC2BC.jpeg
    51AA872F-DD5A-4F4E-8DE5-9976488FC2BC.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back