How to prevent stretch marks?

Deleted member 16354

Deleted member 16354

Iron
I noticed a couple small ones on my bicep, I want to prevent looking like a butchered zebra. How to prevent any more from forming?

retina

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel and Deleted member 16354
some say its inevitable

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16354
I noticed a couple small ones on my bicep, I want to prevent looking like a butchered zebra. How to prevent any more from forming?
Apply Baby oil. Woman use it against birth stretch marks. Besides that pretty much nothing you can do

• +1
do red light therapy with naked torso, and apply tretinoin before stretch marks show up.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16354
Apply Baby oil. Woman use it against birth stretch marks. Besides that pretty much nothing you can do

red light therapy and tretinoin should increase elastin, I think

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16354
do red light therapy with naked torso, and apply tretinoin before stretch marks show up.
dude, if you're bulking up you can't just apply tret on your whole body, not to mention you'll need to use sunscreen in those areas too

Any good tretinion body lotions you recommend?

• So Sad
cocoa butter related moisturizers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrownBoy and Deleted member 16354
Just apply body moisturizer after every shower should do the trick, body's skin is way easier to manager unlike face, so need for extreme stuff like tretinoin or red light. Mine are gone after I started moisturizing.

• JFL
Reactions: BrownBoy
Not trying to fear monger but stretch marks already starts to form before you start to see them with the naked eye. If you see one, chances are you already have more you just haven’t noticed yet