How to proceed? (Looksmaxxing)

Deleted member 643

Deleted member 643

PUAHate Veteran
I am currently taking finasteride for my hair and have already gotten double jaw surgery (Lefort 1 + BSSO). I have begun to work out 3-4x per week recently while taking a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) to improve muscle mass gains. I am 179cm (5'10) and currently ~150 lbs. How can I best improve my looks, given the pics below?

WIN 20181208 16 06 44 Pro

WIN 20181208 15 51 32 Pro

WIN 20181208 15 51 42 Pro

I feel that my potential is limited by my terrible frame and small (22" circumference) skull. Also, I have a little bit of a chimp mouth from the advancement done in the surgery, which was necessary for medical reasons.

Given my frame and phenotype, I think a prettyboy looksmaxx would be more beneficial than a robust Chad-jock looksmaxx. How should I proceed? Would a chin wing osteotomy or sliding genioplasty be beneficial? As I feel that my lower third is still somewhat potato-ish. Skincare and surgerymaxxing advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading and offering advice.

Attachments

• WIN_20181208_15_51_08_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20181208_15_51_08_Pro.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 25
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and 11gaijin
No going for a pretty boy style will not work with that tough guy bully look. I actually disagree I think jockchadmaxxing is the better way to go.

You have decent cheekbones too

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and jefferson
No going for a pretty boy style will not work with that tough guy bully look. I actually disagree I think jockchadmaxxing is the better way to go.

I have a small frame and a small skull. I don't have a tough guy look at all. I'd have to post a pic of myself with others for you to understand the scope of how pathetic my frame is, but I don't have any such pics since I'm an outcast with no friends.

Shave off your hair, build muscle mass and fix your skin and you're good to go. Hair looks pretty bad right now like the edges and hair quality. Just shave it off. You have the kind of face and skull shape to look fine bald.

I have a small frame and a small skull. I don't have a tough guy look at all. I'd have to post a pic of myself with others for you to understand the scope of how pathetic my frame is, but I don't have any such pics since I'm an outcast with no friends.
In your first pic your shoulders look decent. You should JasonStathomMaxx tbh

I am currently taking finasteride for my hair and have already gotten double jaw surgery (Lefort 1 + BSSO). I have begun to work out 3-4x per week recently while taking a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) to improve muscle mass gains. I am 179cm (5'10) and currently ~150 lbs. How can I best improve my looks, given the pics below?

View attachment 7622

View attachment 7617

View attachment 7619

I feel that my potential is limited by my terrible frame and small (22" circumference) skull. Also, I have a little bit of a chimp mouth from the advancement done in the surgery, which was necessary for medical reasons.

Given my frame and phenotype, I think a prettyboy looksmaxx would be more beneficial than a robust Chad-jock looksmaxx. How should I proceed? Would a chin wing osteotomy or sliding genioplasty be beneficial? As I feel that my lower third is still somewhat potato-ish. Skincare and surgerymaxxing advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading and offering advice.

Your side profile looks good and natural, could you post before and after pics+

Agreed, you could probably gained some width my training shoulders but i dont know jack shit about the gymmaxing shit tho
You should wear a cap often as it will help strenghten this "image", and hide your hairline

Your side profile looks good and natural, could you post before and after pics+

Agreed, you could probably gained some width my training shoulders but i dont know jack shit about the gymmaxing shit tho
You should wear a cap often as it will help strenghten this "image", and hide your hairline

Before surgery:

WIN 20170530 14 10 47 Pro

WIN 20180327 07 07 06 Pro

Shave off your hair, build muscle mass and fix your skin and you're good to go. Hair looks pretty bad right now like the edges and hair quality. Just shave it off. You have the kind of face and skull shape to look fine bald.

This has been my strategy for 3 years. My hair was unshaved for these pics because I recently went to a dermatologist to get the finasteride prescription, and I wanted the doctor to be able to see just how bad it is.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and HorseFace
You look bloated.

View attachment 7627

You look very good in this picture after taking a closer look. The quality of the image makes your face look really dull.

I have genetic bloat + lack of bone support lol

Perhaps this picture with better lighting gives a better idea of my face from the front:
WIN 20181208 16 37 34 Pro

I'd get a ht asap tbh.
it would boost your psl immensely

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
I agree with JasonStathamMaxxing tbh if you don't have much success with your hair, you have the sort of facial shape that can pull that off

I agree with JasonStathamMaxxing tbh if you don't have much success with your hair, you have the sort of facial shape that can pull that off

I want to look like a heroic prettyboy :feelsree:

Step 1
- Stop making serial killer faces in public places

Even if you had a PSL 6+ face that aspieness is irredeemable

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Try some of that fin or whatever get back ur hairline then get a hairline transplant can be cheaper if done in different places in the eu I believe from 2000-3k, get some fillers to make ur jaw a bit more angular, ur chin in good. If you want to pull of the pretty boi u need good hair tbh.

Get a thicker neck bro.