How to properly mew?

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
Is this the correct way of mewing?

1) teeth together applying slight pressure
2) tongue in between two front teeth
3) swallow and hold that position
4) If you try to make an L sound and it sounds like N its in the proper position
5) apply pressure to roof of mouth, slight pain should come from underneath of jaw area (dont know what its called)

is that correct

Yes, what do you mean by tongue between two front teeth ? It should be on the roof of the mouth.

Yes, what do you mean by tongue between two front teeth ? It should be on the roof of the mouth.

From my understanding the tip slightly touches the front two teeth, which allows enough space for the rest of the tongue on the roof

Your tongue is supposed to be just behind your front teeth with the rest of it touching your upper molars

I don't think so. I think the whole tongue should fit at the roof. So the tip should be sitting just right before the end of the roof of the mouth.

Does this work for a 5’11 260 lb person?

I don't think so. I think the whole tongue should fit at the roof. So the tip should be sitting just right before the end of the roof of the mouth.
If your face is underdeveloped its perfectly fine if your tongue is just behind your teeth. Your maxilla is probably not forward grown enough to encompass the entire tongue.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
If your face is underdeveloped its perfectly fine if your tongue is just behind your teeth. Your maxilla is probably not forward grown enough to encompass the entire tongue.
Nope it isn’t... that’s what I heard from the great work forum.

You need to practice having ALL the tongue up. Even if it meant that you are unable to breathe properly. Find a way to regulate breathing and mewing, while keeping the back of the tongue on the palate.

Nope it isn’t... that’s what I heard from the great work forum.

You need to practice having ALL the tongue up. Even if it meant that you are unable to breathe properly. Find a way to regulate breathing and mewing, while keeping the back of the tongue on the palate.
That’s not what I meant, obviously you have to have your entire tongue up against your palate, the point I was trying to make was that if the tip of your tongue is touching your front teeth that’s fine because it means you have no more room in your mouth in means of forward growth to fit it just behind your teeth.