how to put on good mass without getting a fat face

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
I just picked out everything Im ordering for my home gym. so far it is:
-squat rack (bench rack attached too, with pull up bar attached, dip bar attached)
-bench (that inclines, declines)
- barbell
-weights
-maybe dumbells
-maybe medicine ball

lmk if I should not get one of those or I should get something else.
also basically just want to look wider and a better shoulder to waist ratio.

but I really want to gain A LOT of weight. I just weighed myself and I'm down like 15lbs since college of a weight where I was already skinny. 190lbs down to like 175lbs now. at 6'5. I'm disgusted at how skinny I got and would ideally want to get to probably 225lbs one day far in the future but a realistical Goal of 200lbs. (since I can prob gain back the 15lbs I lost relatively easier since I have barely been eating lately)

the problem is I really don't want to gain a ton of weight on my face and I know theres not many ways to avoid it. u have any tips for that or do u just dirty bulk and cut?

I know its mostly genes with fat distribution but is there any tips you gymmaxxers have to bulk

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
You basically need to track your macros and calories flawlessly,and make sure your diet is on point,and
thats extremely difficult.Which is why a lot of people just hop on Tren.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and JosephGarrot123
You basically need to track your macros and calories flawlessly,and make sure your diet is on point,and
I got strong balding genes so tren is a no. I wish it was that easy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and JosephGarrot123
How long does this usually take and what workout frequency is required?

How long does this usually take and what workout frequency is required?

I'm not an expert on this lmao,and everyone is different.The way I build muscle and maintain low bf is basically what
I mentioned to OP.

Tracking my calories and macros for the diet side,then doing HIIT workouts for the training,which builds muscle and
burns fat.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
I just picked out everything Im ordering for my home gym. so far it is:
-squat rack (bench rack attached too, with pull up bar attached, dip bar attached)
-bench (that inclines, declines)
- barbell
-weights
-maybe dumbells
-maybe medicine ball

lmk if I should not get one of those or I should get something else.
also basically just want to look wider and a better shoulder to waist ratio.

but I really want to gain A LOT of weight. I just weighed myself and I'm down like 15lbs since college of a weight where I was already skinny. 190lbs down to like 175lbs now. at 6'5. I'm disgusted at how skinny I got and would ideally want to get to probably 225lbs one day far in the future but a realistical Goal of 200lbs. (since I can prob gain back the 15lbs I lost relatively easier since I have barely been eating lately)

the problem is I really don't want to gain a ton of weight on my face and I know theres not many ways to avoid it. u have any tips for that or do u just dirty bulk and cut?

I know its mostly genes with fat distribution but is there any tips you gymmaxxers have to bulk
If you are vaxxed and you take roids you will probs have heart issues. The amount of sports stars and bodybuilders with heart issues all of a sudden after the Vax is insane. Oh and hair loss.
You will have to cut if Ur skinny fat for a bit then lean bulk 250 surplus for one year and see where u are at