how to quicken puberty process

puppymaxer

puppymaxer

Ascension
title. imma late bloomer

title. imma late bloomer
preferably dont, unless you still look like a 15 year old by college, then inject T will also taking an aromatase inhibitor but be atleast 18.5+

Sometimes its better to prolong the process for those sweet height and frame gains

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, ChristianChad and AscendingHero
it's all genetic, people with late bloomer genetics usually age better so be patient

preferably dont, unless you still look like a 15 year old by college, then inject T will also taking an :redpill: but be atleast 18.5+

Sometimes its better to prolong the process for those sweet height and frame gains
You know any threads about these aromatase inhibitor? I get masculinemogged by a good amount of ppl on campus, need to try and fix that at the very least. Not gonna wait any longer
it's all genetic, people with late bloomer genetics usually age better so be patient
I've heard that just be patient bullshit for years

You know any threads about these aromatase inhibitor? I get masculinemogged by a good amount of ppl on campus, need to try and fix that at the very least. Not gonna wait any longer

I've heard that just be patient bullshit for years
idiot, you won't become jason momoa if you take steriods. it's all GENETIC. if you look like a cuck it was hardcoded into your genes

what to do for height and frame gains? especially frame?

idiot, you won't become jason momoa if you take steriods. it's all GENETIC. if you look like a cuck it was hardcoded into your genes
never said anything about jason momoa just want to look like less of a cuck, i'd rather take some shit than look even more cucked forever.

How old are you?

NoFap and Ray Peat diet