How to raise a daughter in 2023

D

Deleted member 16970

Married 💑
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Posts
1,712
Reputation
2,241
Soon my virgin gf and I will be married and I will breed her. 50% chance its a girl
1674682329981

From what we've seen over the past 60ish years, is that female liberation is a joke
1674682355137

- School is prostitution for young girls
- University is prostitution of young women
- The internet is a prostitute maker
- Money making is just a woman's power fantasy and desire for wealthier men
- Desire for more is endless
1674682411450

The reason for all of this is lack of culture and common belief. But rather a competion for fullfilling ones desires.
1674682454451

The only problem is, a girls loses all value if she's not a virgin. her psychology is completely gone, all her first experiences are lost to a failed relationship.
1674682476341

therefore i will raise my daughter in order to protect her virginity, maker her into an obedient wife for her future husband. My wife will homeschool her and mentor her. My daughters will be protected from internet mind-rape, school-rape, and all forms of societal rape. She will wed a son of one of my based friends probably.
1674682529393

Obviously with sons, I will teach them how to survive in this world. I will allow them to experience everything to realize how pointless it all is without character and organization. They will have a hard life, in order to build their emotional and intellectual understanding of the world.
1674682560201
 
Dn rd but if I get a daughter and i decide not to abort (I’m in a good mood) I intend to be a strong role model and show her how a man should act just like I would a son. No point trying to stop her going out and whoring herself out it just won’t work, I’m just hoping she comes back with a guy who isn’t a pussy. If she steps in my house holding some beta simp’s hand I will beat them both up.
 

Similar threads

Lefty Rankin
Replies
11
Views
95
revelations214
revelations214
chud10282892
Replies
4
Views
60
walnut456
walnut456
Magnus
Replies
10
Views
70
Petsmart
Petsmart
D69mo
Replies
11
Views
78
D69mo
D69mo
kewerest
Replies
5
Views
56
sasha108
sasha108

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top