How to raise children so they grow right?

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
What are some things you can do if you ever have children and want them to grow right?

Some points I would mention:
  • no mouthbreathing
  • correct tongue posture
  • using supplements such as vitamin D or vitamin K2
  • engage in low-contact sports
  • check posture
  • ensuring they are in a social environment and develop NT-skills
etc.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 685 and Lorsss
It's definitely a common thing, yeah
cold showers + breastfeeding

Btw: its all that is needed for proper growth. Btw2: ahh forgot about body posture which is also crucial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SikKunt and GrewWrong
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
meme. But might be good
nah its crucial for immune system if one only uses cold showers and cold water he won't get sick trust me

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
beat them with a tree branch!

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, ChoSeungHui, pisslord and 1 other person
Not be a fucking overprotective parent!

• +1
Reactions: Dissonance, Deleted member 685, Hunter and 2 others
Aside from non mouthbreathing literally none of these will help someone develop into a chad. It is ALL GENETICS.

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Norwood
perfect diet, lots of sleep (10-13 hours ideally)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
train them under the arm of allah to fight against the infidels

• +1
what do you consider perfect diet
@her

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
what do you consider perfect diet
@her
animal diet comprised of fatty beef, pork, fish, liver and other organs, eggs, cheese, milk, maybe some nuts and veggies and fruits, and ABSOLUTELY NO PROCESSED FOOD

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Norwood
animal diet comprised of fatty beef, pork, fish, liver and other organs, eggs, cheese, milk, maybe some nuts and veggies and fruits, and ABSOLUTELY NO PROCESSED FOOD
no diet for ur face

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
And here I got you, this is all bullshit, I grew up on processed foods(then started eating healthy, then came back to processed), and I am the healthiest I have ever been sorry bruh

The only thing that matters is that you need to eat food that you have to chew and chew with your tongue too until its absolute mash (just like Mike Mew said) Most of this food are carbs (bread, kaiser rolls(outdated kaiser rolls that get hard too)

• +1
And here I got you, this is all bullshit, I grew up on processed foods(then started eating healthy, then came back to processed), and I am the healthiest I have ever been sorry bruh
doesnt mean shit, its like saying smoking isnt bad for you just because you didnt get cancer

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685 and The Dude Abides
doesnt mean shit, its like saying smoking isnt bad for you just because you didnt get cancer
Read my edits

Btw eating that diet that you have written gives me acne, on the other side eating waffles and other shit like that I'm clean (except for chocolate that gives me some cheeks pimples)

Tell your son that chicks are to fuck and objects

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, HighIQcel, Balkancel and 2 others
Read my edits
yeah, that's true, you have to chew more than you actually think it's necessary and also swallow the food/liquid correctly. but diet is very important, especially in your growing stages, in order to have a healthy hormonal profile and grow correctly

Forgot about breastfeeding, very important

better than bottle feeding
Also look into how long to breast feed and weaning. Some people say to breast feed for longer and to not wean with soft food but to give hard food. Its a big debate but people say our ancestors didnt feed babies jars of baby mush. This is probably important because it might undo the good swallow habits and bring on bad ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, GrewWrong and crmsxg
Also look into how long to breast feed and weaning. Some people say to breast feed for longer and to not wean with soft food but to give hard food. Its a big debate but people say our ancestors didnt feed babies jars of baby mush. This is probably important because it might undo the good swallow habits and bring on bad ones.
yeah, i think breast feeding until the kid has all teeth is enough

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Absolutely agree

• +1
Look at this amount of COPE LOL

the key word is GENETICS

the key word is GENETICS
cope, i was a prettyboy slayah when i was kid, then i started mouth breathing, playing videogames, not sleeping, shit diet etc and now im here on this forum lmao

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, HighIQcel, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Inject t and hgh

the key word is GENETICS
Crooked teeth, malformed skulls, foward head posture and caved in sinuses is not genetic. Yes they wont go from incel to chad but IF any one has a kid they owe that fuck the best start possible. I'm sick of shitty parents popping out ugly little gremlins and going " eh, thats just how he is". So many people are failed by their parents neglect.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 685, GrewWrong and 2 others
Oops, I sent the same thing twice...

cope, i was a prettyboy slayah when i was kid, then i started mouth breathing, playing videogames, not sleeping, shit diet etc and now im here on this forum lmao

Chad do all this and continues to be a chad

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Inject roids and hgh into them

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Diet with a tonne of meat
Swimming
Soccer

the key word is GENETICS
Maybe but I think must people have the sperm to birth humans and with lookmaxing fathering easily brads if not chads

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Crooked teeth, malformed skulls, foward head posture and caved in sinuses is not genetic. Yes they wont go from incel to chad but IF any one has a kid they owe that fuck the best start possible. I'm sick of shitty parents popping out ugly little gremlins and going " eh, thats just how he is". So many people are failed by their parents neglect.
Legit, there are probably many genetic Chads who became incel-looking due to wrong development

• +1
What are some things you can do if you ever have children and want them to grow right?

Some points I would mention:
  • no mouthbreathing
  • correct tongue posture
  • using supplements such as vitamin D or vitamin K2
  • engage in low-contact sports
  • check posture
  • ensuring they are in a social environment and develop NT-skills
etc.
make sure they drink titty milk for 2 years MINIMUM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685 and GrewWrong
Inject peptides

Make them listen to rock music when they in the belly

Make the motherboard eat the right shit

Lots of sport

List goes on

cold showers + breastfeeding

Btw: its all that is needed for proper growth. Btw2: ahh forgot about body posture which is also crucial
This to absolutely. Good thread
Inject peptides

Make them listen to rock music when they in the belly

Make the motherboard eat the right shit

Lots of sport

List goes on
Why make them listen to rock in the belly??

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
no diet for your genes

This to absolutely. Good thread

Why make them listen to rock in the belly??
Probably he equates aggressive sounds to high t music to raise prenatal t. I dont know about that tbh but worth researching before just blasting slayer to a fetus.

• +1