How to reach my genetic potential with height?

he is. he looks to be about 5 foot 6 or 7 . connor is 6 foot 3 btw

Fuark it really is over isn't it? i can't imagine just how tiny i would look next to him.

Fuark it really is over isn't it? i can't imagine just how tiny i would look next to him.
I feel so bad for you man. why the fuck did your dad marry a 5 foot woman?
never mind. fuck what I just said. you got unlucky. you could have inherited your dads genes and grew to 5 foot 10 max

Last edited:
I feel so bad for you man. why the fuck did your dad marry a 5 foot woman?

My dad didn't want to marry anybody, his parents pressured him to get married. so he found the easiest available Female(my mum) and married her.

But the better question i should really be asking is why did my mum let him marry her? why couldn't she marry a taller guy? it seems short height of her Male offspring never crossed her mind.

And it's not just height, my dad is a fucking wierdo autist and I've inherited all of his aspie personality traits. i can never truly be a normal well functioning member of any society. i'm a fucking failure with no friends who dropped out of school and missed out on teenage lovelife and all other fun stuff that all males need to experience in order to become Men.

It never began for me, i sincerely regret my birth. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: FatJattMofo
My dad didn't want to marry anybody, his parents pressured him to get married. so he found the easiest available Female(my mum) and married her.

But the better question i should really be asking is why did my mum let him marry her? why couldn't she marry a taller guy? it seems short height of her Male offspring never crossed her mind.

And it's not just height, my dad is a fucking wierdo autist and I've inherited all of his aspie personality traits. i can never truly be a normal well functioning member of any society. i'm a fucking failure with no friends who dropped out of school and missed out on teenage lovelife and all other fun stuff that all males need to experience in order to become Men.

It never began for me, i sincerely regret my birth. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

its hell for short men.

i felt what it was like for some time and it was horrible.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
The short gene is the dominant one.

I don't come from a short family. I had one grandpa who was 6'4. What should I do to max out on my height? I understand that there's a genetic limit but I was wondering what I could do to improve it.

I'm 17 and 5'11 btw. FYI
Sleep 11pm to 3am
I don't come from a short family. I had one grandpa who was 6'4. What should I do to max out on my height? I understand that there's a genetic limit but I was wondering what I could do to improve it.

I'm 17 and 5'11 btw. FYI
Also 5'11 is good
Im 5'6 blasting hgh+ai

I'm 17 and 5'11 btw. FYI
Dont drink alcohol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685