How to reach optimal T levels?

Zercic

Zercic

Temp. Banned
I know lighting, eating healthy and sleeping enough and all that can help. But what can you Do if you have low T Even while doing all that? Just keep At It or inject? I got a blood test a while back and my T levels were very low I think. Somewhere in the 450-500 which from what I can find is ”normal” But also low. Is There a way to get prescription T or is There something else I should be doing? I generellt. Feel like shit and my sex drive feels pretty low. My parents keeps bluepilling me and saying I have bdd because It’s technically ”normal” range.
I know lighting, eating healthy and sleeping enough and all that can help. But what can you Do if you have low T Even while doing all that? Just keep At It or inject? I got a blood test a while back and my T levels were very low I think. Somewhere in the 450-500 which from what I can find is ”normal” But also low. Is There a way to get prescription T or is There something else I should be doing? I generellt. Feel like shit and my sex drive feels pretty low. My parents keeps bluepilling me and saying I have bdd because It’s technically ”normal” range.
*lifting

Optimum bf% 10-14%
Suplement zinc and vitamin D
Lift weights 3-5x a week and same cardio
7-9 hours of sleep.
Once you’ve done that retest levels if they are still low get T replacement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Zercic
Optimum bf% 10-14%
7-9 hours of sleep.
I’ve been lifting for a few months and I feel the same as I did before. Is doubt It’s much different than before and my sex drive still very low. Will look into those suppliments. I have an appointment on thursday to test again

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
it happens man
The Jews have put estrogen in our food and water to make us more docile, if you need to artificially replace it, it’s fine

• +1
Reactions: Zercic
Optimum bf% 10-14%
7-9 hours of sleep.
Are vitamins legit?
I'm tired all the time and very bipolar. I want to look into them tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Zercic
Are vitamins legit?
I'm tired all the time and very bipolar. I want to look into them tbh.
80% of Americans have either non optimal or deficient vitamin D levels.
Vitamin D plays roles in calcium absorption, mood regulation and hormone production.
Unironically everyone should be supplementing vitamin D
Zinc is if you don’t eat lots of seafood or dark leafy greens it’s nice to have.
If you are tired all the time maybe test your iron levels

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 3795 and Zercic
Take into account that if you take vitamin D, you should also supplement k2