how to rebel? (breaking free from submission)

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
im 18, 19 next month, and its time to stop having my parents dictate my life and every move

theyve always done this since I was a little kid, and I need control over my own life
Im at a school I dont even want to be because my mom pressured me to be here so she could flex to her social circle (who doesnt give af LMAO)
some good things have come out of it (heavy character development and brutal reality checks)
but I still want out

she makes promises of "saving money" to stay at this school but I know its cap cause she sends me money every week
and I know she dont got 80k saved (thats how much I need jfl)
I know in 2 years when it comes time shes gonna trap me and say "oh sorry we dont have it just stay here" then im gonna be pissed asf
i just dont trust her tbh dont know if I ever really will

i already made plans to transfer I have the whole thing planned out
but I just dont have the courage to say this is what Im doing because I know it might upset them
EVEN THOUGH THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO
fuck its so brutal growing up under ethnic parents who make you submissive bitches then you never unlearn that shit and go through life expecting people to make decisions for you

my school offers housing over the summer and I want to stay just to be away from my parents
really just my mom
but IK they would be pissed cause I stayed at my school over spring break which is a week
and summer is 3 months
but I just cant be there bruh she literally drives me insane
I feel so trapped in that environment I cant do anything because of "muh safety" and BS like that

then she wonders why Im socially stunted and barely have any friends despite being NT asf
fuarrrrk

IM telling you, If I could ever break the psychological hold they have over me (ethnic edition) and have courage to look them in the eyes and say "im not doing this thing you want me to do, go fuck yourself if you dont like it" that would fix half of my mental issues and make me so happy

ANY ADVICE ON HOW To BREAK THE MENTAL ENSLAVEMENT (like killua did in HXH when he took out illumi's needle - jfl at gay anime ref)

• JFL
Reactions: darktriadprince and Primalsplit
Dnr, study finance or engineering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
You can’t , nice guys always win
IMG 4713

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Pikabro, PsychoDsk and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: cheerio
Cringe

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and Skywalker
im 18, 19 next month, and its time to stop having my parents dictate my life and every move
congrats theres still time
amnesia slays JB bitches aT 35, SO......

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
dnrd Go ER

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Force yourself to do it with all your chest.

Have you stood your ground yet?