How do I recover faster?

• +1
Reactions: angelo
You can recover faster by recovering faster

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
what do you mean? from exercise?

Sleep is the most important facilitator of recovery

Followed by nutrition which needs to be ample to facilitate a more prompt recovery

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 1680, Ogmanman and 3 others
Creatine. Sleep. Stretching. High Carbs after training. Sarms.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Binaural beats

• WTF
Reactions: noped
Eat train sleep

confidence bro

I noticed drinking water, sleep and eating a lot plus bcaas help a lot. Also training more so your body gets used to it

but that’s already been said though up above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
My coach says stop being a fucking bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Nrrr15 and Ogmanman
i will keep it pretty simple

you can divide it as neural recovery, and physical recovery. i will go with neural recovery as it is significantly more important and harder to recover

for neural recovery most important is not going above %90 percent of your maximum effort most of the times, both lifting wise or whatever your sport is, you cant obviously know your effort level in your sport but overtime you will know how it feels like going overboard or when something is wrong in training whatever your sports is, for example if your a weightlifter bar speed will slow down and regular loads will feel heavier or if your a sprinter your strides feel shorter and not explosive as usual. nervous system is literally what makes you move so it will make you know when your going over the limit, there might be even times you feel like crying, speaking from experience lol

for neural recovery next thing is putting your cns into recovery mode right after training, best tool is laying down while putting your legs up on wall and arms to sides and then doing box breathing, you can even close your eyes and visualize good stuff like winning competition or even your family, dont distract yourself with stuff like music.

it will allow your cns to get into sympathetic mode a lot faster therefore allow it to recover faster.

there are obviously supplements you can take right after training for neural recovery.

for physical recovery it is a lot more simple and straightforward. first off include a post workout shake consisting of protein and quick carbs to shut down cortisol production fast, the amounts will change depending on couple factors but a good general guideline is :
1x gr/bodyweight in kg protein
2x gr/bodyweight in kg carbs

you can include beta alanine, glutamine, bcaa(although it is better during workout) in this shake too

this alone will skyrocket your recovery

next is obvious stuff like hitting your calories,enough sleep(most important, more important as you get older),stretching,foam rolling,massages,contrast showers, salt baths, ice baths

like i said this is a quick and simple guide but it will work wonders

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846