How to redden curry skin?

K

Kmscurry

never began
My skin color fluctuates between yellowish to dark brown depending on the light and it looks so uneven and is there a way to make it reddish in color? Skin looks much healthier when rubbed with loofa as it leaves red kinda marks on skin.

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
Want somewhat like this but the sun just makes my skin dark brown instead of red

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and WTFCGod
  • JFL
Reactions: WTFCGod and Babyblackcarrot
Inject paprika

• JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry
I am talking about the red colour my man
Why the fuck do you want 1st degree burns? For what purpose does severe sun burn serve you? Jfl

Why the fuck do you want 1st degree burns? For what purpose does severe sun burn serve you? Jfl
I just said red colour looks much healthier than dark brown, reread what I've written. And also I said somewhat that color

Plus I don't even get sun burns jfl

Eat red meat

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kmscurry
I just said red colour looks much healthier than dark brown, reread what I've written. And also I said somewhat that color
Wtf are you talking about? That red colour is sunburn retard. Theres nothing healthy about blistered red skin lmao. If you want lighter skin, bleach it. But trying to emulate this pasty sun damaged skin is idiotic. Enjoy getting skin cancer I guess if you try lol.

Wtf are you talking about? That red colour is sunburn retard. Theres nothing healthy about blistered red skin lmao. If you want lighter skin, bleach it. But trying to emulate this pasty sun damaged skin is idiotic. Enjoy getting skin cancer I guess if you try lol.

True but what I am trying to say is that, whenever I rub my skin it increases the blood flow to that area hence making it look redder but that shit is temporary and only a small area is affected, but I want that reddish glow to be all over and permanent.

True but what I am trying to say is that, whenever I rub my skin it increases the blood flow to that area hence making it look redder but that shit is temporary and only a small area is affected, but I want that reddish glow to be all over and permanent.
It turns red as its irritated, as far as I know there are certain foods and chemicals that can change undertones to the skin, such a beta carotene, astaxanthin (both of which give a more orange undertone I believe) and melanotan 2 increases melanin, darkening skin. I'm not sure what could achieve what you want tho.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kmscurry
Pull that trouser down an inch more faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Coping_nope and Kmscurry