How to reduce anxiety for job interview?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I am a pretty nt person in setting where I feel secure and have nothing to lose.

In job meetings or interview situations I am the exact opposite and get very nervous and anxious.
Fast heartbeat and breath, not being able to concentrate and even complete failure. Also zero charisma.
I now have the situation of an important job interview and the following options to reduce my anxiety:
- Lyrica
- Drinking 2 beers
- Beta Blocker (propranolol)
- Lorazepam (Benzo)

What would you guys chose?

• +1
Reactions: sb23, N1666, chudlite and 2 others
inject hgh in ur pp, will help def

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
all seems like good options, haven't experienced a beta blocker before tho. a couple beers should do the trick since you won't be a zombie like you would with benzo's. just make sure your breath doesn't smell like beer or you won't make a good impression

ashwagandha, take around 2x the recommended amount for something as serious as this (do research if you don't trust me)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qazw, rooman, IndraBC and 3 others
If ur good looking it doesn't matter cuz ur good for business

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, rooman and edodalic29
Nervous ? You should feel pissed off and enraged knowing that us humans are gonna have to be obligated to work for the rest of our lives , Use it as motivation to get your own business n shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: User28823, N1666, rooman and 2 others
They more likely to hire u the better you look so suck in ur cheeks and pout ur lips during the interview

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, RealNinja and Gaygymmaxx
ashwagandha, take around 2x the recommended amount for something as serious as this (do research if you don't trust me)
Nah won't work I have tried it

Propranolol

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Just make sure you're well prepared. I showed up to a retail store interview and they asked me about the store's competitors, well my fault that wasa super basic question I doubt people normally make that mistake.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Anchor_Ship and Snowskinned
Preparation reduces anxiety

I am a pretty nt person in setting where I feel secure and have nothing to lose.

In job meetings or interview situations I am the exact opposite and get very nervous and anxious.
Fast heartbeat and breath, not being able to concentrate and even complete failure. Also zero charisma.
I now have the situation of an important job interview and the following options to reduce my anxiety:
- Lyrica
- Drinking 2 beers
- Lorazepam (Benzo)

Add Nardil, Bromantane and magic mushrooms to this stack

- Lyrica
- Drinking 2 beers
- Lorazepam (Benzo)

Me when it comes to presentations

I think Bromantane is good but idk

Drinking 2 beers

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
I had the same thing as you. I took Ashwaghanda and I never had anxiety again. Also stop jerking off.

• +1
Reactions: qazw
Cuck trait I only get anxiety with people I previously interacted with

I got my job solely on my looks so I can’t help you unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Nervous ? You should feel pissed off and enraged knowing that us humans are gonna have to be obligated to work for the rest of our lives , Use it as motivation to get your own business n shit
So alpha male dude

- Lyrica
- Drinking 2 beers
- Lorazepam (Benzo)

If you had a gaba a blocker then the benzo would be ideal. Without it, the risk of addiction is simply to high. Start taking the pregab for like a week before the interview and take the beta blocker on the actual day.

- Lyrica
- Drinking 2 beers
- Lorazepam (Benzo)

Remove the benzo and use a anti cortisol supplement stack along whith tea (or any herb) also avoid anything you may be allergic to even tho slighmy like anything like gluten sea food eggs peanuts anything id recommend to just eat meat or fruits before the meeting also drink plenty of water take magnesium and also have anyone to go with you to assure you before going in also have a plan duhh hope i helped you

• JFL
Reactions: N1666