How to reduce cheeks? (need help)

Grow bones. Seriously it is about bones. Good cheekbones, a projecting tall chin and a wide jaw stretch the skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Lux and clank_anon
Grow bones. Seriously it is about bones. Good cheekbones, a projecting tall chin and a wide jaw stretch the skin.
So I just need to wait and it will take care of itself with the mewing?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Shit advice fuckin greycells

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, ReignsChad, Kevin Costner and 3 others
What’s your bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: clank_anon
So I just need to wait and it will take care of itself with the mewing?
Eat nutrient dense. Liver every week, meet and animal fat everyday. Vit D supplements. Chew hard, mew. Eat in a caloric surplus but good foods.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and clank_anon
decrease body fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, .👽., Deleted member 6695 and 2 others
Eat nutrient dense. Liver every week, meet and animal fat everyday. Vit D supplements. Chew hard, mew. Eat in a caloric surplus but good foods.
caloric surplus, will cause the cheeks to increase jfl. damn greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., grimy, Deleted member 6695 and 3 others
Hello Im 18,

On a discord in a trombinoscope lounge
Someone posted this picture and I have the exact same cheeks

How can I make them smaller, I've been trying to mewing for a long time now but I don't know what else to do?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/800047340408275005/826199455073435678/20210329_220827.jpg
if we dont see your face we cant give advice. you dont have to post public. just PM trustworthy users. it can have all sorts of reasons. you might just be fat. you might be recessed. you might have loose skin

• +1
I'm working out right now
so I'm trying to gain mass, I eat oatmeal and a lot of pasta, but if I reduce my bodyfat I won't gain mass anymore?
will gain mass, but will worsen the appearance of the face

• +1
I'm working out right now
so I'm trying to gain mass, I eat oatmeal and a lot of pasta, but if I reduce my bodyfat I won't gain mass anymore?
assuming you are skinny fat just workout and eat healthy. enough proteins you know it. you will lose fat and gain mmuscle. that whole you cant gain muscle un a deficit is wrong.

face not wide enough.

Or get implants

Get lean. The subcutaneous fat pads atrophy with age and time if you loose fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
eat less fatty

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad and FootLongDong